Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am

"Of course I am ready to go." She said getting up and following him out of the door. This should be quite the eventful day. If I know Valerian he will definitely be keeping a close eye on us and I am sure that he will not be too patient with the whole letting us live our lives thing.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 am

"Alright slave, let's go to school." Bradley said smirking. "I mean that's how I'll have to call you at school." He said smiling.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 pm

"Victoria Clarice Duboi Bradshaw, Bradley's slave at your service." she said in a sarcastic tone as she opened the door and got into his car. "It's my first day of school are you gonna take me out for cookies and lemonaid after this?" she said laughing.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:13 pm

"No but I may take you to the mall and make you get clothes this time missy." Bradley said smirking. He got into his car and drove to the college after he locked up the house.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:24 pm

"Oh I simply cannot wait master!" she said laughing again. Even though her wine was gone, her worst enemy was her father, and she was practically in love with this human sitting next to her (again), even though they were both in mortal danger and all of this had been discovered the night before, she was still in a good mood.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Bradley decided he'd test his luck and moved a hand to her left breast as he got closer to the school. Now either she'll like it, get mad and smack me, or not even notice. He thought to himself smirking.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Had she had the blood to do so, she would have blushed. She picked up his hand and stared at him for a moment with a smirk on her face, "Now what on earth do you think you are doing?" She shook her head as if scolding him. "The least you could do is make a move in a classy place, not the front seat of your car." she laughed, shrugged her shoulders and decided it was much better than him putting his hand in her pants, so she set his hand back where it was and pretended like nothing had happened.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Bradley laughed. "Hey I'm not a classy guy." He said smirking when she put it back. "And it seems that you don't mind anyways." He added stopping the car when he was in the college parking lot. "See you do like me." He said to her winking.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 pm

"The first stage is denial." she said sweetly, "You just wanted to touch my heart that's all. Poor little Bradley." she said leaning over to kiss his nose. "There, just ask for it next time you shy little thing."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Bradley rolled his eyes. "I bet I could get anything from you if I wanted." He said smirking. "It's all up to you though I guess." He added opening the door and stretching.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

"Ha you wish I am a lot harder to get to than you think. I just happened to like you." she said smiling. and getting herself out of the car. "You are so full of yourself Bradley."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:03 pm

"Well I should be able to. I mean I seduced a killing vampire didn't I?" He asked smirking. "How hard is that to do?" He added locking the car and walking towards her and then towards the school.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm

"Very, you are lucky I liked you otherwise you would have been dead that first night you let me stay in your house." she smirked at him and looked up at the tall building in awe.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 pm

"Right then you would have been taken in by Valerian and more than likely changed how he sees fit." Bradley said chuckling. His hand moved to her waist and pulled her close. "Remember soon I'll have to put the collar and leash on you." He said to her smirking.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 pm

"You are so lucky we are in public." she said wondering if slaves and their masters were supposed to look like a couple in public. "Though I guess I can't complain, you do give off some amazing heat." she said happily.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games