Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm
"I don't know." She answered truthfully. "If I make a fool out of myself today, I'm likely never to go back and that would be a waste of money."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm
He laughed once again. "Rentals it is then," he said as he pulled into the parking lot. Excited, he got out of the car then rushed over to help Rena out of the car. They then made it inside, Haru paid for their admission and skates. "I won't let you fall, Miss Asho," he promised, as he started putting on his skates.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm
She laughed slightly.
"You really didn't have to pay for me." She said as she tied her skates.
She looked over at the ice somewhat skeptical.
"You really think you can keep me from falling?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm
"I'll try to keep you up the best I can and I'm sorry if you fall on your butt a couple of times,"he laughed, extending his hand to her. "But I'll help you back up." With that said he lead her to the brink. "One foot after another." he said as they slid out onto the ice.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm
She inhaled deeply and slowly let it out, following him.
"Like rollerblading, but on ice." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 pm
"Exactly,"Haru grinned, as he slid forward with her slowly. "We'll take it slow." He moved one foot after the other waiting for her to do the same.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 pm
She couldn't help but laugh a bit as she followed him.
"I feel like I'm a kid." she laughed. "Trying to ride a bike or take my first steps."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 pm
"What if I let go?" Haru asked, releasing his grip slightly. He smiled at her, she was adorable when she actually allowed to let herself to relax. "You're adorable, Rena. You should smile more often."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm
Rena flushed slightly and wobbled very slightly before finding her balance. She tried to laugh it off.
"I haven't been called adorable since I was in elementary school." She said with a slight laugh. "And I smile when there's something to smile about."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 pm
"That is good,"he said, steadying her again. "I like your smile." he blushed to his surprise, he turned his head so she wouldn't see.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm
She could feel herself flush another shade and looked down.
"Thanks...i guess." She mumbled.
She was a bit embarrassed which cause her to stop concentrating on where the skates. She tripped and braced herself for the fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:05 pm
Haru braced himself as he reached to catch her so he wouldn't fall down too. "I...I told you I wouldn't let you fall," he strained to smile as he legs were trying to make him do the splits. He stood her up straight before bringing his legs back together carefully. Was he regained his composure he began repeating. "One foot after the other, one foot after another," as they skated around the rink.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 pm
It only took a couple of rounds before she got the idea.
"This isn't so bad." She said with a smile. "It's actually kind of...fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:21 pm
"I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself,"Haru grinned. "Goal Achieved."
He skated a little faster, her hand still in his.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:13 am
Rena shook her head with a slight laugh and matched his pace. She could barely remember the last time she had been able to relax, to not worry about the possibility of danger following her. She sighed slightly.
"You never give up do you?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces