Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

"Okay!" Himeji said happily as a walked off into the kitchen, leaving Skylar alone. He sighed as he sat quietly, staring around the dining room. It was pretty big for just one family to eat in.

He relaxed as he laid his head down onto the table. He was glad..Himeji seemed happy. He didn't think Himeji liked him the same way...he was glad that everything worked out okay. If he could bring Himeji a shread of hapiness in his life then he was glad. He didn't care if he was hurt by him...he was in way too deep already.

Skylar smiled to himself as he continued to sit, enjoying the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji came back out pushing one giant cart of food. He started setting platters on the table. Once he was finished, he smiled at Skylar. "I hope that you're hungry." Himeji had made every single good style of burger he had ever tried, and every single dish of pasta that he could remember eating that were good. He sat down around the table's corner from Skylar and sipped his cup of tea, waiting for him to start. As always, Himeji wasn't going to eat.
And he had taken special care to not tell Skylar that he had cooked all of this, just so he could see the honest reaction.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had been falling asleep, when he heard the kitchen doors open, revealing Himeji pushing out a cart full of dishes. Skylar could see many platters as he set them on the table.

"Wow! This sure is alot of food!" Skylar said astonished.

"I hope that you're hungry." he smiled as down on the tables corner next to him and started to sip his tea.

"Well..here goes..." Skylar say as he picked up his chopsticks before saying "Thanks for the food" as was customary for the japanese. He reached out and grabbed a piece of hamburger soaked in what looked like onion sauce. He hoped to god that Himeji wasn't as worse a cook as he was...because if that was the case...he would seriously need an ambulance after this.

He slowly lowered the piece into his mouth as he slowly chewed on it, assessing the taste.

"This...IS THE BEST HAMBURGER I HAVE EVER TASTE!" Skylar said shouted as he pulled the platter closer to him and started to stuff his face. He was amazed that Himeji could cook! What COULDN'T the boy do??!

He noticed that Himeji only sipped his tea. Actually, ever since he had first met him, he had never seen Himeji eat...even when they had ate together.

Skylar pushed the platter closer to Himeji as he said sternly, "Eat. You need nutrients, which tea does NOT give you.." He sounded so motherly, but it was true...Himeji needed to eat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 pm

"Why thank you, mother." Himeji chuckled nonetheless. He picked up the burger and stared at it, pouting fakely. "But... I'm not hungry..." he wined.
Himeji glanced up at Skylar to see his reaction, just in case Skylar would relent. In reality, he actually was hungry, but he didn't want to eat just because he would have to focus on food instead of Skylar's beautiful face, which he finally got to be around again.
"And I'm glad that you like my cooking. It's all for you, honey."

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Why thank you, mother." Himeji said, putting a emphasis on the word "mother".

"Yeah Yeah, just eat it!"

Skylar rolled his eyes as Himeji pouted and whined, "But... I'm not hungry..."

"Oh noo! Sorry but that's not working on me. You need to eat." He was worried about the guy's health...

He sighed a sigh of relief as Himeji started to eat.

Skylar smiled happily as as continued to eat. It was nice to eat with Himeji. He picked up athe glass of water next to him and started gulping the contents down.

"And I'm glad that you like my cooking. It's all for you, honey."

At the word honey, Skylar spit out his water, coughing widly. That...had surprised him.

"*Cough* *cough* Don't just *cough* stay stuff like that out *cough* of the blue!" He continued his coughing fit trying to give Himeji the evil eye at the same time. He wasn't mad at Himeji...he was just embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

"Well, that is sort of my job as the boyfriend." There was a sharp glint in Himeji's eyes. "You know, eating takes my attention from your divine face," he whispered, leaning in.
This was a completely Tamaki moment. His right hand was under Skylar's chin and he was smiling a soft smile very close to Skylar's face. There might as well have been roses behind Himeji.
He also used this as an opportunity to stop eating. He probably would go and eat later when Skylar was asleep.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had finally stopped coughing when Himeji said, "Well, that is sort of my job as the boyfriend."

"What?! Why are you you THE boyfriend huh??" He said sharply, giving Himeji a stern look. He noticed there was an underlying glint in Himeji's eyes. "Uh...Yeah?" Skylar said nervously.

"You know, eating takes my attention from your divine face," Himeji whisperper as he leaned in closly towards him, holding his chin and smiling a soft smile. This scene looked sorely familiar to a shojo reader such as Skylar...Himeji was just like Tamaki...He wondered if the two were related.

"W-Well, then maybe me and my 'divine face' should scoot farther down the table, that was you could get a some nutrients in your scrawny body..." Skylar mumbled as he looked at anything but Himeji would felt as if he were coming closer and closer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Himeji had the perfect idea. "I think..." This reminded him of the time long ago when he was still blackmailing Skylar, when he had forced Skylar to feed him. This time...
He crossed his arms stubbornly and pulled away. "I refuse to eat unless you feed me." Then he smirked. "By mouth." Now he knew that Skylar would be torn. And he would get the satisfaction—if Skylar complied—of Skylar doing the actions, instead of Himeji. Himeji planned to sit there and just let Skylar do everything.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm
Skylar Yutari

"I think..."

"What?" Skylar was getting a badddddddd feeling about this....

Himeji stared incredulously as Himeji pushed the food away and crossed his arms stubbornly.

"I refuse to eat unless you feed me....By mouth." He smirked at the last part.

"DWWWUHHHH???" Skylar's face flashed crimson as he started to freak out. "Y-You b*****d! Taking advantage of me like this!! Who the hell you think you are?!" Skylar ranted.

Now he was torn. If he didn't feed him, he would finally stand up to the b*****d! But if he didn't....it would be his fault that Himeji hadn't ate....

"Arghhhh damn it!" Skylar started to tremble nervously as he slowly grabbed a hamburger patty in his chopsticks and slid one end of it into his mouth.

"Yourmph etter rot tree armythrwing! *You better not try anything!*" Skylar tried to say as he held one end of the patty in his mouth. He leaned inches away from Himeji's face as he said, "REAT! *EAT!*"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Himeji looked dubiously at the patty. "I can't bite! You have to bite it, then feed me." He was enjoying this way too much. By demanding what he did, it would force Skylar to kiss him.
"Oh, and open your eyes while you're at it." Himeji almost died laughing at the expression on Skylar's face.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar could literally feel a vein popping into his forehead as Himeji just stared at the patty.

"I can't bite! You have to bite it, then feed me."

"FRAWT!?? *What?!*"

"Oh, and open your eyes while you're at it."

Skylar took the patty out of his mouth as he started incredulously at Himeji. It wasn't fair! Himeji was still teasing him!! And like an idiot, he had no choice but to follow! Damn him!!

Skylar growled lowly as he took a bite of the patty and chewed it in his mouth until it was mush.

He was scared, and bervous at the same time....

"This isn't a kiss pervert!" Skylar declared before his leaned in inches away from Himeji's face. His face was already a bright shade of crimson, as his body trembled. He couldn't believe he was doing this....

His lips touched Himeji's as he openned his mouth, pressing the tip of his tounge against the crack between Himeji's lips. He finally openned them as he began to push the food out into Himeji's mouth. Skylar felt so embarrased...especially since his eyes were open. He could see Himeji's eye's gazing at his own. He couldn't take it anymore; He closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Himeji smirked as he swallowed. He found Skylar to be so... erotic at the moment. He couldn't help it. He savored the feel of Skylar's tongue swishing against his lips as he was fed.
As Skylar pulled away, he sighed. "You didn't keep your eyes open the whole time," he chided and chuckled at the same time. "Great. Now I'm hungry." He was looking forward to the rest of it.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar could feel the last of the food leaving his mouth as he pulled away, turning away qucikly to sit back in his initial seat.

He heard HImeji sigh and chuckled from next to him. "You didn't keep your eyes open the whole time," Skylar tunred at flashed his eyes dangerously. Himeji seriously had a death wish! He made him do that embarrassing stunt and HE had a problem with?!

"Great. Now I'm hungry."

"Yeah? Well feed yourself from now on! That's what you have hands and a mouth for!" He grimace as he slowly continued to eat his own food.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 am

Himeji took a bite of chicken and captured Skylar halfway through Skylar's taking a bite. Himeji quickly pressed his lips against Skylar's and ran his tongue carefully along the edge of Skylar's bottom lip before seeking an entrance into his mouth.
Once Skylar's mouth was open, he fed Skylar the piece of chicken, gave him one last little n**, and pulled away, smiling satisfactorily. "Doesn't that feel a lot better than eating on your own?

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar was about to take a bite of an eggroll, when he felt Himeji grab his hand.

He had turned around to tell Himeji off, when he was surprised by Himeji's lips being pressed against his own.

"Mphf??!"

Skylar felt Himeji's tounge slowly lip his bottom lip; He flinched at at the contact as Himeji found entrance into his mouth (only after he had openned it alittle wider).

He eyes closed in embarrasment as he could feel a piece of chicken sliding down his throat. He had to admit...this was a better way of eating by himself.

He stared incrdulously at Himeji as he pulled away, smiling on the border of smirking.

"Doesn't that feel a lot better than eating on your own?

Skylar would DARE tell him the truth for fear of him using it as a weakness later on. He was beginning to understand how Himeji worked...

"S-Shut up....." Skylar grumbled, his face flushed, as he slowly finished the rest of the food on his plate. He sat back from his chair as he rubbed his stomach.

"Man that was good! I didn't know you could cook like that!" Now that he thought about Himeji was was probaby the on that made those bento's for him at lunch time.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games