Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Laleo just stared up at her, fighting to hold his anger back.

~"I had a bit of interference. A Half-Whitelighter got in the way, trying to find her way down here to save her human... I would have taken her down. But that would have been a waste of energy."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 pm
She glared at him when he mentioned the 'Half-Whitelighter'. He seemed shaken by the idea of having one around. But Lady D wouldn't let this slip.

~"A slip-up again? What have I told you about loose-ends, Laleo?!"  

guardian_fairy_88

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 pm
~"She's Caiden's problem. He's the one that caused her to want to come down here in the first place."
A slight smirk spread on Laleo's face thinking how stupid it was.

~"If she hadn't mentioned him, I would have taken her down on the spot. But it's out of my hands. He went after her, and my job is done."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 pm
She simmered down as Laleo's smirk stayed. She knew Caiden. She knew him all too well. That Dark Angel was always getting into trouble. But, as Laleo had stated, the Whitelighter was his problem not theirs. But if Laleo knew the Whitelighter, then that could put her in a situation she didn't want to be in. Laleo liked being around humans and halflings alike. She drummed her fingers against the arm of the chair, holding on to what little patience she had.

~"Laleo...my darling, you remember what happened the last time you mingled with low-level humans, don't you?"  

guardian_fairy_88

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 pm
Laleo's smirk vanished. He knew it would lead to this.

~"You are going to wipe my memory again arn't you?!"

He stepped forward, all twelve wings flaring from his back in anger, eyes glowing an odd crimson indigo.

~"Why must you take what little bit of happiness I always manage to find?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Seeing the wings unfold from his back made her smile. How she loved his raven-like wings. Blood-thirsty but black as coal.

~"The Angel of Death requires no happiness, no...fond memories. The only thing a biting dog needs is his teeth and claws."  

guardian_fairy_88

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 pm
~"Why must you always do this to me?! Why must you make me suffer? If I had known this would be my life, I would have never agreed to it."
Laleo held back the tears stinging behind his eyes. Showing any signs of human emotion would just land him in bigger trouble.

He straightened his stance and started straight into Lady D's eyes.
Only knowing that what little bit of human in him was still shown strong in his sight, the side of him that never fell into the darkness of his heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 am
~"Because, the only good thing about a human is a dead human. They're no good to us alive. And you having that piece of worthless flesh inside you will be of no use to us. And besides, that's the point of signing a contract with your own blood. You, my young friend, can never break away from what you are. No one will truly understand you like I do."

She got up from the throne and walked down the steps toward Laleo. She held up her hand and snapped her fingers, allowing Miu and Rin to come into the throne room along with four others.

~"Chaos, my darling, you're mine forever. Don't you see? Your desperation will always bring you back to me. This...is where you belong."  

guardian_fairy_88

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 am
Laleo looked at the others in the room, the growing darkness welling up in him as a chilled feeling flowed in his body.

~I can't fight it. Not again. This is where I belong, for some odd reason. I accepted this, all of it.

He looked at D.
~"Just one thing before you do this."

He pulled the picture of Anastasia out of his pocket.
~"If I can never be human again. Then what's the point of having this? She's long gone..."

A single tear streaked down his cheek as the picture fell from his hand.
~"Kill my pain, I can't stand the suffering anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 am
Lady D saw the picture fall as he finally broke under pressure.

~"As...you...wish."

She thrusted her hand out, pulling Laleo off the ground and into mid-air, a dark ball forming around him as light energy rings began to flow from the top of the ball to the bottom. Like an electrical current beginning to flow freely from one electronic device to another. He screamed as his memories began to fade away from his mind, the process almost complete. When all of his memories were gone, the ball faded away as he was slowly dropped to the floor where he collapsed.

~"Let this be a lesson to you all. Anyone caught mingling with outsiders will be punished. Lucky for Chaos, we need him. Now Chaos, rise and let the blood of the Angel of Death flow freely within you."  

guardian_fairy_88

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 am
Laleo slowly got back to his feet, the blackened aura around him slowly pulling out his inner demonic soul. He looked up at D with a twisted smile and eyes that held no possible remains of any human in him.

~"Finally, I feel complete."
He flipped a hand, causing his crescent scythe to appear.

~"Your orders, my lady? Where should the pain begin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:29 am
~"How about...your old acquaintances? That should be a good start. And this time, don't leave any loose ends behind or there will be severe consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

She looked to Rin and Miu, beckoning them to come closer. As they came up to her, she turned her attention back to Chaos.

~"I'm going to have you observed by these two to make sure your mission is successful. Carry out these orders and report back to me."

She turns to Rin and Miu who are standing next to her listening in on the conversation.

~"Guide him back to the area in which you left. They couldn't have gone far. As for the Whitelighter...destroy them all. Anyone who dares to get in your way. Understood?  

guardian_fairy_88

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am
~"Everyone?... Hmm..."
Laleo closed his eyes.
~"Three now... more later... As many as it takes to fill this thirst that grows in me."
He laughed and turned to the door.
~"I hope that world can satisfy for now... There may not be enough blood to go around!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am
~"I would say good luck but I'm afraid that it won't be needed. Well, for you anyway."

She walked back to her chair and sat down as Laleo, Rin, and Miu left the throne room, a wicked smile crept across Lady D's face.  

guardian_fairy_88

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:34 pm
Eve felt the entire Earth shift. Uneasy, she rose, her bare feet skimming the cobble stone street. She stood straight up high and sensed the darkness around her. It was The Angel of Death, there was no doubt in her mind.

At her feet, Gematria growled. I told you. I TOLD you. You should have wiped them all out, I always knew that guy was trouble! Now you've got four dark angels chasing after you! You idiot!

She couldn't help but agree. It was all her fault. She should have protected Proctor. Instead, she let Caiden take him and bait her. And now, crawling with desperate hope to one of them, a dark angel, she begged for him to lead her into a place where she knew she would die. It was inevitable. She foresaw it the day before Proctor was taken. In a dream, which is unusual for her to have predictions, she saw herself rescuing Proctor, and he was fine. She had hope for that future. But, after he was safe, she would be killed. And when an angel dies....

Well?! What are you going to do? You know that Chaos guy is going after Lynette and Alex, don't you? And he's coming after you as well. Although, he most likely will let Caiden kill you. So what now? Proctor or your friends?

Eve looked distant, her eyes never blinking, staring into the gray blue sky. "You, will go find Alex and Lynette. Warn them. I cannot protect them. Tell Lynette to straighten out her powers and try to unlock them to the best that she can, in order to defend herself. Alex is fully capable. Besides, Proctor is near death, and my prediction may not come true."

What I don't understand its: Why are you willing to let yourself be killed for a human? There are lots more out there. Just find a new one. What's your reason?

"Because I love him. And that is all the reason I need."

Gematria sighed, and with that, they proceeded to the federal prison, to find an unlucky soul who will be going to hell shortly.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff