Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 pm
{sounds like cry wolf ^^}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm
((XD Wow. I might like that, if I actually liked horror movies.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 pm
[[OOC: omg puddin!! it is cry wolf XD i got it on dvd but i had never watched it but when i did i was like wow!! its less predictable than most horror movies i've seen which is something i like]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am
{yeah, It's pretty great. When is class going to be over?}  

demented_Puddin

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 pm
((*Shrug* I dunno.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 pm
The bell rang and Emily looked up. "Class over already?" she whined, looking at her almost finished drawing. She quickly got up but tripped over her shoelaces. "Oops," she mumbled, grabbing her books. She opened her novel and began reading instantly as she walked to her next class.

[[OOC: maybe we should skip to recess?]]  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 pm
((Yeah, I think we should.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 pm
{recess!? Omg! We have those!?....I wish I did, then I could hang out with Stefi more emo }

Olivia stood up mechanically as the bell rang. She hadn't payed much attention during class due to the fact that she had already read the novel they were reading in class a thousand times before.
"Recess time." She sang softly as she exited the door. She was supposed to meet up with Ebony near the entrance of the school.

Ebony tilted his head as Emily got up to leave. He looked back at his sketch. It was unfinished and his model was gone! What was there for Ebony to do? He looked at Mr.Bigglesworth who stared at him through mis-matched button eyes.
He nodded his head at the rabbit then shut his sketchbook. Time to meet Olivia! He stood up, Mr.Bigglesworth in hand and bolted out of the class room with the energy of a small child.

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 pm
"Recess," Lisa said, slamming her locker closed. She had kept her books with her even though she hadn't gone to class so she had quickly shoved them in her locker as soon as the bell went.

Emily wandered into the corridor, still reading. She closed her book with a sigh. Finished this book. Guess it's back to the library, she thought, fixing her glasses.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:40 pm
((I miss recess. We haven't had recess since 5th grade. It would be nice if we had some. Puddin and I have no classes together, so we don't get to see each other a lot. crying ))

Isamu stood up and walked out of the class after the bell rang for recess. He stopped by his locker and put his books inside it, while pulling a sketchbook out. He closed his locker and walked outside. He sat under a tree and started to draw. Drawing had become a hobby for him. When he was younger, it was one of the few ways he escaped from the living hell that was his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka practically ran out of the classroom. Finally! Recess! she thought. She went outside, where her friends were talking. As always.

((Um...I guess that will work.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm
((OMG!!! IM FREE!!!))

Kyo was out and about the school grounds when he was nearly trampled by students who were running out of the building. He barely managed to get out of the way in time, Kyo slumped against the gate behind him that was too close He thought.

Toya walked outside and stretched her arms, she liked the feeling of the sun against her skin. She was more of a summer person but she couldnt get over the dance, time was tickking down. She wondered if she'd go that year or just go out and spend the night away from her family. Her grandparents were horible during Halloween "There goes my holiday cheer." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 pm
"Yay!", Ebony cheered as he approached and circled Olivia.
He loved recess. He noticed Kyo pressed against the gate who looked as if he had just escaped near death. Then he looked back at Olivia.
"How was your first class?", He smiled

Olivia giggled as Ebony was running around her. He reminded her of a puppy. Her eyes shifted over to Kyo when Ebony looked over at him. She remained silent though.
"It was...pretty boring." She shrugged.
"Did you hear about the dance, or well I guess you had to but are you interested in going?" She asked.

Ebony shrugged. He had never been to a dance before. Olivia had never been interested in them so he had never been. She seemed more interested this time.
{eh, xD}  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 pm
Lisa slumped against the building. "Finally, freedom," she sighed as kids ran past her.

Emily walked over to the library and slipped the book in the slot out side the front. The library door was locked but she didn't mind, she would just come back later. Now what? she thought, dodging a basketball.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 pm
joey begain to sleep in front of his next class.

renji whistles, walking by the gym, looking at the already- set up dance.  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:05 am
((...Bored. Nothing to do. No one to interact with. *Sigh*))  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff