Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 pm
Axel unloaded and reloaded his gun to make sure of how many bullets had, and then followed Haruka. "Should i take the lead, or will she smell you?" Axel said hold his gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:05 am
Piro whipped off the animals and got up. "your the idiots for forgetting that you have an opponent here." He said as he swung the blade at Haruka. "A defenseless half breed, you die first." He suddenly stopped inches from her face.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:28 am
Haruka sprang backwards "CRAP! that was close!" she yelled. she then started backing away quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:47 am
Piro finished the swing as soon as Haruka was out of the way. "What the hell, why can't i kill you?" He grumbled as he redyed for another attack. "How can he still have the... Haruka, Axel help me."  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am
"i-uh-i......i'm confused......how do you know my name? i never told.......who told you?" Haruka looks at everyone, "i need to go, you guys dont need me....i need to find my sister." and Haruka runs out yelling "and dont follow me!".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:12 pm
"Brat, this is my body now." Piro yelled as he jumped up to Haruka and grabbed her arm. "You little missy can't run away from a fight." He dropped the sword and grabed his arm. "You will not hurt her. I am a just as strong demon as you are, so GO A WAY!" He stopped for a second and then fell forward.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Ryousuke stopped and looked. "what the....this is weird" He mumbled to himself then ran back. "What happened?" He said then placed his hand on his sword hilt. He then sighed and let go of it. "how does this always happen" He mumbled to himself then made sure everyone was ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm
Now i get it. Piro has a split personality. Axel readied his gun.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Arekkusa calmly appeared out of the wall near Haruka. "That certainly was... interesting.." She muttered and tilted her head to one side.

Dakouta stood speechless. "Okay, pardon my french, but.. What the Heck just happened?!" She, obviously confused, wide-eyed and steam encircling her, walked up to the now unconscious piro.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 am
""GAH!" haruka yelled suprisingly as piro grabbed her arm...then out of nowhere appeared a tall, hazel with blue specks eyed girl with tanish-gold highlights on black hair "is that you haruka?" the girl said "DUKANNI!!?!" Haruka yelled. "yup!" the girl said with a grin. "how-how did you find me?!" haruka said giving her sister a hug. "HELLO!! i can run faster than you and i've been a werewolf!" Dukanni said giving her sister a hug back. "everyone, this is my sister....dukanni" Haruka said introducing her to everyone. "and Dukanni, this is Axel, this is Ryousuke, this is Arrekusa, the one on the ground is Pyro, who is currently having an iddentity problem..." Haruka said pionting at each of them.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm
"I hurd that Haruka!" Piro said with his face still on the ground. "Anyone want to give me a hand here i can't seem to move myself and i think my nose is getting crushed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 pm
Ryousuke sighed and grabbed Piro's shirt pulling him up. "This good enough?" He said then let go and looked over at the new arrival. "Good to meet you" He called out then bowed quickly. "My name is Ryousuke " He said then walked off but stopped and turned to Haruka. "Eh?! when did you turn human?!" He called out in confusion.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am
Dakouta held piro up, making sure he didnt fall back down. She sighed. "And Im Dakouta.." she muttered to the new arrival. "Just so we can clear that dilema up." She then turned to the guy she was helping stand. "Can you stand okay now or should i stay?" She asked, sounding tired, although she wasnt.

Arekkusa waved at the new arrival. "Well hello!" She happily greeted. She closed her eyes and sighed. Guess its not the time nor the place to mention i too used to be just human.. She thought, and giggled to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am
"yeah, I can stand. Thanks." Piro said as he stared at Ryousuke as if trying to burn a hole into his skull. "I'll help you deal with her later." He said in a low tone. "Hugh, you say something Dakouta?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm
Axel lowered his weapon and squeezed his eyes. "What the hell is going on?"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games