Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Tasha folded her arms, "That was wrong to take a fight with an experienced trainer." Her lips formed a smile, "But you battled very well. Just don't do it until Mr. Taylor or another battle teacher says your ready. 'Kay?"
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I brought a Umbreon," Jen said, handing her boss the pokeball.

"Just one?" The boss asked. Jen nodded, "But I was just about to head over to the pokemon academy and see how many I can get." She said. She could tell the boss wasn't happy so she bowed and walked out. "Ninetails," She called and her ninetails appeared.

"We need to get more," Jen said. Ninetails nodded, "Ninetails."
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm
Jasmine looked at Edward. "You did fight well....." "Leaf leafeon." Until we left. "Shh!" Jasmine turned to the teacher. "Whats going to happen now? Will they come back?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 pm
(i play the boss! scream )

"i brought some pokeballs," she handed her leader 5 pokeballs, she kept 15, she couldnt help it

"were are the rest? lianna asked?

"im that bad arnt i?" Tulip asked. she handed Lianna the rest

"STOP trying to take my pokemon! its not your job, its MINE"

"yes" Tulip dipped her head and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 pm
"I'm sorry,"Edward said quietly to his teacher then turned and ran towards the school.Gible quickly caught up.

((Sorry but that's how he would react,it's a lot of pressure for an 8 year old))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 pm
(yeah....im still sick....in maybe like two posts ill make Emili feel better, its boring not playing her)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:32 pm
(well excuse me...I'm not going to post one sentence just so you can post 'where are the rest?' or something evil )

Tasha smiled and looked up at footsteps, "Lunch time?" She asked, it was Tami, the fire pokemon teacher. She nodded. "Lunch time, enjoy. Stay out of trouble." The kids ran off to the dinning hall.

"Hey, do you hear something?" Tami asked. Tasha listened closely. "Yeah, wings." She turned around just as a Beedrill flew out of the forest. Tami backed up and smiled, "This is yours."

"Pigeot! Tackle!" Pigeot shot into the air and hit Beedrill. "Ya! Now use peck!"
Pigeot started to hit Beedrill until it fell to the ground. "Go pokeball!" Tasha threw a ball. It hit Beedrill and it disappeared inside. It wiggled twice then dinged.

"Good job," Tami walked over and threw the ball back to Tasha. "Thanks."

"Why don't you name your pokemon?"

Tasha shrugged, "Can't really think of a name for any of my pokemon." Tami laughed and nodded, "Fine."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm
((Nice))

Edward ran into the boyes dorm with Gible at his side."I was only trying to help,"Chris said quietly to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm
"I wish i could help him...." "Leaf leafeon..." me too... Jasmine looked at the teacher again. "So do you think team rocket will come back to the school?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:35 pm
After a while Edward headed back to the main building and into the nurses room.He took a chair up to Emili's bad and sat down,Gible sat on his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:37 pm
Tasha frowned, "Knowing them yes. Just keep an eye on your pokemon." Suddenly she remembered something. "I probably should tell the headmistress."

Tami nodded, "After that we can go train, I don't have a class after lunch. Do you?" Tasha shook her head and walked off to the headmistress's office.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 pm
Edward left the nurses room and headed outside towards the woods with Gible."You ready for some training?"he asked his partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:42 pm
(does anyone listen to the rules?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:42 pm
"come on. Lets go train some more. I'm not hungry." "Leafeon leaf." Me too. Jasmine and Leafeon went to the forest again. They went to a different spot and started to practice Jewel's new grass-type moves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:43 pm
((Well some one else did it gonk ))

Edward stopped on the battle feild."Ok Gible use cut!"Edward said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games