Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:00 pm
"Now what could little old me do to such fine strong people like you? This is just an offer, but if you would prefer to stay in here until the master returns . . . well what ever makes you feel more comfortable."

"Explain what these 'experiments' are" Cinderstar called out. Her eyes shined with deadly gleam.

Redpine sat down next to his leader, seems something has gone and made her get serious. Redpine sighed and brushed back his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 pm
"I wouldn't mind having some questions answered first. Starting with what Cinderstar asked," she stated simply, one hand on her hip and the other on the side.

Dawnlight gulped and exchanged a glance with Redpine, feeling the tension mount on the room.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:36 pm
James closed his eyes and bowed slightly "of course, if it's what the masters guests request." He then straightened and crossed his arms behind his back. "Now i believe you inquired about the Masters experiments." James smiled over at Cinderstar. "In short Master Kashi has the gift to create life. His experiments are an example of that. He has been able to produce and type of creature, be it real or mythical."

Cinderstar stared blankly at James. "The doctor makes life? Why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:19 am
Kindlestar's eyes narrowed. "And how?" she asked, her voice wary. Life was given by life, or so she always thought, so in other words, in order to make a life, he would need to have some sort of equivalence, or so it worked in her mind.

Tina walked back into the kitchen, a textbook and some notebooks in hand. She sat down in the chair she had been in a few moments earlier and opened the book, her face concentrated on what she was doing, looking almost as if she had forgotten the two guests in the house.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 pm
James nodded slowly. "In truth i do not know. Master Kashi refuses to let others into the laboratory while he works, but those who see his creations pay high prices for them." just wait until those same people see the most recent experiment . . it will be revolutionary . . . "As for why it's quite simple, that is his job, it is his purpose in life"

Cinderstar frowned at the answer given. "I don't understand, his purpose in life IS to create life? That sounds pretty messed up, it's like being a queen for your whole life . . ." Cinderstar shivered, leaning forward putting her elbows in her knees.

(Ever watched or read Full metal alchemist? This is starting to remind me of that o.O)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:27 am
((Yes I have actually. xd It sorta is now that you mention it. eek ))

Kindlestar snarled, not pleased with the answer given. "Fine... we'll go with you. Show us around. However, one sign of danger, and you will be dragged into it as much as us," she said, her voice cool, not showing any particular emotion.

Dawnlight gave her a surprised look. Kindlestar was not one to give threats nor to agree to fall further into a trap when she knew that was what it was. What is she playing at?  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 pm
(haha, now it's time to see some chimeras JUST KIDDING!! there are other creatures there too >.<)

James smiled again. "But of course" he said giving the same little bow. "As guests in this lab you would never be put in harms way" perfect, now Master Kashi will have plenty of time to set IT up . . James turned and pushed the metal door he had come through open. It gave an unnatural creak. "Just follow me"

Cinderstar rolled her head to look over at Kindlestar, she cracked a grin. "Well if Kindly is up for it i am too" Cinderstar said hopping up.

Redpine sighed and pushed himself up "just try not to touch anything will you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Kindlestar turned to look at Cinderstar, a serious look on her still yellow eyes. "Be careful, and don't hold back," she said, knowing WoodClan cats were known for the strength and their ability to fight in closed quarters, something that the FireClan cats may be needing to rely on.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:31 am
Cinderstar waved her hand forward to signal for the others to follow.

~~~
James led slowly down a narrow hallway. The lights were dull from the dust built up on them, and mold could be seen on the floor edges. "I guess if i went into more detail about what Master Kashi creates, i guess i would call them chimera's." James took a left.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 am
"Chimeras huh?" she said, her face a frown. She turned to look at her surroundings, and saw the place had decay and lack of proper maintenance giving an air of lack of use. Her eyes narrowed, and turned her face back at the elder, a questioning look in her face. "So tell me, is this Mike's place, or do more people come here to work?" she asked, no trace of emotion in her voice.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:21 pm
"Master Kashi brings other scientists in as he chooses. Sometimes they stay, sometimes they leave. And sometimes something may happen to them, the other servants and i aren't sure what happens, but there are some scientists who neither stay nor leave." James then glanced behind him "to put it simply, yes, this entire building belongs to Master Kashi."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 am
Kindlestar's face turned to a small frown, and she grunted to show she had heard what he said. Her orange hair seemed to glow like fire under the dim lights of the corridor they were going through, and she kept looking at the dust covered inches and crevices of the place, the hairs in the back of her neck almost standing on end, wondering just were exactly they were going to be shown to first. She couldn't help but keep playing back in her mind what the old man had just said. Just what exactly happened to those who didn't do either? ... Maybe they turned into cats she thought, the last part meant as a joke to ease up her tense muscles a little.

"Wait... so if nobody comes here, then that means that you and this... Kashi person are the only ones who know we are here!" Dawnlight snarled, pointing an accusing finger at the elder, stopping where he was. "Now I know I can trust you even less. You are probably leading us straight into a trap! That does it Kindlestar, we are leaving!" he growled, his blue eyes glaring straight at his leader, the gleam in them clearly yelling out his discomfort in this place.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am
"You still didn't even know that? I'm sorry to say sir but you really are slow . . "

Cinderstar snorted at that. Sudden a distant screech sounded from in front of them. This was followed by a horde of other sounds, painful neither non-human nor non-animal cries. Cinderstar froze "what is that?" The voices stopped for a second, then started up again more violently. "MAKE IT STOP!!" Cinderstar cried clamping her hands to her ears collapsing to her knees. It's hurts!! It hurts!! Make it stop!!

"Those are the chimera's, they get more restless when they know they have visitors." James laughed walking farther into the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:31 am
Dawnlight's lip raised into a snarl. "Who are you calling slow?!" he demanded, but shut up as soon as the hair raising cry sounded from the depths of the lab. He saw Cinderstar cracking down, and he himself could feel his blood pounding in his ears. Dawnlight had had an episode of insanity once when he was younger, almost killing their medicine cat in the process, and by the looks of the deranged look on his face, and the way that he was looking at the elder, the same thing was about to happen.

Kindlestar was no fool. She had already known that there was no one who knew they were in there, or at least, no one of importance to them. But then again, did it matter? They were strangers in this land, with no associates, no family, and no Clan. Even if someone had known, would anyone have done anything about it?

This was the reason she had agreed to coming here. The reason she wanted to see this to the end. Because at this point, there was nothing to lose. Turning to look at Dawnlight, she saw the deranged look on his face, and saw Cinderstar's panic attack. Her face turned calmly towards James as she stopped where she was. "I suggest you find a way to make them shut up, before more sounds of pain fill the air," she said, no hint of either threat or warning in the air, merely of someone who was pointing out the facts.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm
James paused then turned to face the group. The older woman was on the ground in pain. The man looked like something had snapped. "Very well, if it is what you wish" James pulled out a small whistle and blew it. The noise stopped immediately. "Now let me show you Master Kashi's creations." James reached over to the wall and flipped a switch. Bright white lights turned on.

Cinderstar winced at the whistle, but the since the screams stopped show could hear herself think again. "This is. . " Cinderstar gasped. The hallway had opened up into a sort of storage room. The bright lights bounced off of the plastic cages showing the creatures inside. The plastic cages, ranging in sizes, were stacked along the walls. Some lay in the middle of the room. Black and White labels were stuck on the corner of each cage.

"frog-bird, gorilla-alligator, skunk-bear . . everything you could think of, it's all here" James announced delightfully, swinging his arm toward the different mutated creatures.

~~~~~~
His glasses sparkled in the light of the computer screen. His fingers send out quiet tap-tapping from the key pad. The room around him was dark and cold. Dr. Kashi sighed dramatically and pushed himself back in his chair. A frown then turned into a slight grin, almost ready . . . milisa  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff