Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 am
"He's only going to enslave me," Sam muttered, trying to wriggle out of the thread.
Caleb smiled. "Take her you gotta take me. And I won't go so quietly."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
"Puppy love ,cute." Leah said as chains fastened around him "Fine, you can have it your way."

"Look! We found a bird!" Raye exclaimed "But it's neck snapped" Ryan said, holing up the dead bird.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 am
Caleb as annoyed that she thought that. "By the way, I simply cannot wait to see your king for I have a few words to say to him."
Sam just stared at Caleb. Why would he do that? she thought, but his emotions were unreadable to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 am
"It's rare for Eternal Eyes to live past the age of one. Of the thousands of Eternal Eyes that are born every year, only a handful survive. All of the Eternal Eyes that are still alive are part of that handful," Mina said.
"Well, I'm done in here. Come on Daphne," Eiji said and walked out the door. He paused to wait for Daphne.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm
Annexus moved to the Throne Room. "Nagi, you and I must speak."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:55 pm
the bird somehow healed itself and got out of their hands.it flew of, landing on ninki's shoulder, passing by leah.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 pm
Daphne pouted. "Do I have to?" she asked subbornly but she saw the look on Eiji's face so she quickly got up and ran to the door. "Byebye Emiko and Mina. I tell Hiro you say hellos."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 am
ninki opened the letter, but still covered the word in front of his name.  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 pm
Nagi continued to stare at the floor, afraid to look Annexus in the face. He nodded to show that he heard.

((Sorry about the shortness.))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eiji closed the door after Daphne exited.

((Eh...Writer's block...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 pm
Annexus walked over and put a comforting hand on Nagi's shoulder. "Don't get so worked up, its not so bad." He smiled and went to sit down. "What did you find out?"  

Tir Malice

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:53 pm
Leah looked at the bird pass by her then back at the boy who spoke and pulled the chains tighter. "shut up and be greatfel your not dead where you stand." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 pm
Caleb smiled a crooked smile at Leah. "Do you really wanna kill me?" she taunted her.
Sam was looking at the castle, scared on who might come out.
To Sam's half relief, Daphne came skipping outside. "Hi Leah and Ninki!" she screamed, waving her hands frantically above her head.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 pm
ninki looked surprised at what the letter said, nearly droping it, aloowing the first word to be seen.prince  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Leah laughed at the boy's comment "Hey Daphne." She said. She resisted the urge to kill the boy on the spot.

The twins looked at Ninki from over his shoulders "What's the letter for?" They asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 pm
Daphne came running up to Caleb, pouncing on his back. "Hellos Caleb," she smiled, throwing her arms around his neck.
Samantha stared at th small child. She glanced quickly at Caleb even thoguh she didn't need to see his reaction to feel how happy he was at the sight of the little girl.
Caleb laughed lightly as Daphne hugged him. "Hello my litttle warrior princess," he joked.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games