Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:32 pm
"Hey, what did you do that for? I could have taken him!" Rusty shouted as he slammed the blade of the Sword of Strength against the barrier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 pm
"How can you tell? You don't know him like I do! I tried to subdue him...and I got sent clear across a city!" he continued his argument with the ranger, doing whatever he could to convince him to calm down. All the while, he kept the line open and kept on trying to reach someone for help.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 pm
Dembezie followed through with his attack. He didn't think at all, he just saw a threat before him that must be stopped. He ran forward with his claw like weapon forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:40 am
"You there, you seem to know what's going on, is there a way to stop him?" Calchia called down to Ionex, knowing full well, he must, seeing his actions against the young Ranger.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 am
"There is only one known way to stop him that I know of. He must be spellbound, and the only one in my family that knows the correct spell is Xeros...who isn't picking up on his end!" Ionex answers Calchia, appearing highly agitated by the entire situation. Who could blame him, as he was holding a man back to prevent him from getting killed, trying to explain the matter at hand, not get too close to Murdoc, and calling for help all at once.

Murdoc stood there with a wicked smile plastered on his face, as he watched Dembezie approach him. "So...you wish to be the first to perish? I shall grant you passage to the gates of hell!"

Leveling his left arm with the attacker, the claw opened up, revealing his palm, opening up to reveal a bright red light. Within a second, he opened fire upon the one foolish enough to challenge him, "Hellfire Driver!!" He declared, as a wide, red beam raced towards it's target, which would disintegrate him upon contact.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:22 am
Rusty continued to slam his sword against the barrier, desperate to break free and fight the threat to everyone in the area. "Let me out of here right now!" He shouted. Meanwhile, Randy patched his communicator into Ionex's VISOR. "Ionex, is there anything we can do to help you locate the person you need?" Randy asked?  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 am
"Not quite sure, he's a tricky one to track down. He's someone who communes with nature, so he's always out there somewhere. Even so, our VISOR's are never out of range. He is simply ignoring it or-"

"Arriving to fix the problem?" a voice cuts Ionex off.

He turns toward the source, leading to a figure draped in tattered green and brown clothing, with a pair of fox ears and a tail. He felt the need to question Xeros, "Why weren't you picking up my transmission??"

"Simple," he began, brushing dirt off his clothing as he walked right up to his sibling, "Earlier, I felt disruptions in the world...which lead to your lab. Then, I felt a huge imbalance in the world's energies, with a massive pulse of negativity flowing to one point. Then it hit me that Murdoc was the source point. So, I followed the flow, which by that time you were calling me, and I made my way to this distant city...Unlike you brother, we all don't control portals to get around."

"Still could have answered..." Ionex responded, a solemn look in his eyes.

"Ok so, I guess I should get to-" he stopped mid-sentence, his sights slowly drifting to the side to see Rusty encased in the energy barrier Ionex had made. "Please tell me you're holding him back for his safety...and not capturing another experiment? You know how I hate that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm
"Yeah, he claims your firend there would kill me if I tried to fight him but I could take him out without any problems!" Rusty shouted as he continued to beat on the barrier around him. "You'll have to forgive him, he has a bit of short fuse at times." Randy replied as he and the others joined up with Ionex and his friend. "Okay, just who or what are you?" Joey asked.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm
"Seeing as Murdoc has chosen a target, we have enough time for an introduction. My name is Ionex Dimori, with the newest arrival being my brother, Xeros Dimori. We do not hail from Earth, but come from a distant planet named Emril. Why we came here...well, that is a story for another time. We had no choice but to leave and thus, we traveled here. We have had many disputes in an effort to conform into earth's society, and have finally done so. At the same time, Murdoc was appointed as guardian of Earth."

At this note, everyone seemed to have a look of confusion about them. Can't blame them, with his current actions he seems more along the lines of a destroyer than guardian.

"Currently, me and my siblings are researching a way to recreate our planet to it's original state and return there, hopefully opening beneficial relations with the earth. Right now however...that really must be put on hold."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:13 pm
"Well, welcome to Earth." Lisa said. "Yeah, Lisa, right now is not the best time for that." Rae said as Randy walked over to Ionex and Xeros. "Is there any way that we can help subdue Murdoc?" He asked. "Yeah, they can let me out of this bubble so I can beat the crap out of him!!!" Rusty exclaimed. "Helping or hurting, bro, helping or hurting?!?!?!" Randy shouted back.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 pm
"Not much you can do while he's like this. Right now, he's more attuned to close quarters combat...though that recent blast is one of his favorite long range attacks. He can still tap into his elemental attacks, which he chooses to stick to fire, lightning, and earth based types for the most part..." he ponders over the situation, hoping there was something they may be able to do.

"Well, if you can distract him and keep him away from me for a good while, I should be able to bring him down. As Ionex may have already mentioned, I know the unique spell to stop him. Problem is, he won't hold anything back. If you go in there, you could die...and in no way pleasantly either," he gave them the solution and the problem up front, waiting to see if they would actually go through with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 pm
"Randy, you and Rae give me the boosts of your Defender Armors so I can go Mega Defender, I'll hold him off." Rusty said. "Have you been paying attention at all? One shot of his could kill you." Randy replied. "It's like this, either I sacrifice myself to allow Xeros to spellbind him, or the whole world gets trashed." Rusty said. "Fine then." Randy said as he and Rae activated their Defender Morphers and changed into their Defender Ranger forms. Rusty then turned his attention to Ionex. "If this is gonna have any chance of working, you have to let me out of here now." He commented, iritated by Ionex holding him in the barrier for so long.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:05 pm
"Very well...but you don't have to worry about dying being a certainty. I'm going to help too. I can't let someone else risk their life on their own if I can help. Besides, he's our friend...more like a brother," he mentioned, retracting the barrier finally, reforming his arm back to its former state, then summoned his ice staff once more.

"I know for a fact my weapon systems won't do much to him except piss him off further. Yet, I can use my vernier system to keep up with his speed," he went over his system check, splitting the two cannons behind him into four more wings. There was no question he had a massive advantage in the speed department now. "Xeros?"

"Ready and waiting! Just give the signal and I'll start the ritual."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm
"That idiot!" Kiba growled as he watched Dembezie get destroyed.
"He asked for it. That should teach him to use me as a host the way he did!" Drake still had many hard feelings about the demon, he had killed and tried to kill so many he cared about through him.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 pm
"I shall help be a distraction too, Our people may not have knowledge of spells, but we have the technology that masks our energy and cloaks us in invisiblity. I think we can be of use." Calchia said on her and her friend's behalf.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff