Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 pm
Kisa stopped running and ran back over to Morgan. "Morgan! Morgan wake up! Morgan please be ok! Morgan! Say something!" Kisa said, chaning back into a human and shaking Morgan.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm
Morgan heard Kisa's voice, "Kisa!" She tried to call her, but Kisa didn't hear her. She was surrounded in darkness, pitch black. "Hello?" She called, her voice echoed in the darkness.

"You have made the mistake," Seth's voice entered the darkness. "You will be trapped in your mind forever." Morgan looked around, he was no where to be seen. She shot her mind out, she could still reach Kisa.

"Kisa, listen to me closely. Seth has trapped me in my own mind. Take me to Jasmine's and explain everything. Do not let anyone try and help me, I will figure this out on my own." She slipped from Kisa's mind, not waiting for an answer.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 pm
Kisa listened to Morgan, then she changed into a tiger again and lifted Morgan onto her back. Don't worry morgan... I'll help you as much as i can... Kisa thought, then she took off, heading for town. i just hope none of the followers show up.... especially Josh....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Josh appeared next to Seth, "What have you done to her?"

"She is trapped in her mind," Seth said plainly. "I'm sure she will find a way out, but not for awhile. It is now our chance to take the other daughters." He smiled darkly.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 pm
Kisa kept running towards town. Almost there.... she thought, still running. She didn't want to go too fast or else Morgan might fall off her. I have to help... getting closer...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm
Morgan wondered her mind, finding memories, "I don't remember a lot of these...plus most of them are from my younger years." She found one of her worst memories, when her sister and father were shot. She held back a scream as she watched them fall to the ground. "I wish I could make everything better..." She whispered and continued.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 pm
Kisa made it to town, but stayed hidden as she ran to Jasmine's house. When she got to the door, Kisa changed back to a human and carried Morgan in her arms into the house. "Jasmine! Where are you? Morgan needs help!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Jasmine ran outside and saw Kisa, Morgan on her back. She ran over and grabbed Morgan, "What happened?" Kisa quickly explained what had happened and what Morgan had told her.

"Oh dear," Jasmine whispered. "Where is Talli?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:30 pm
((to be honest, idk where she is...))

Kisa thought for a moment. "I'm... i'm not sure.... I'm going to go look for her. Take care of Morgan. I'll be back as soon as i can, ok?" Without waiting for an answer, Kisa changed into a hawk and took to the skies above town. oh crap... where is she?!.... ugh... i don't think she's in town... Back outside town again, i guess.... Then when Kisa was outside of town, near the warehouse again, she landed and changed to a human. Then she ran around, searching for Talli. "Talli! Talli where are you?" she called, over and over again.

((is josh going to meet up or something with Kisa?...))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:53 pm
(sure twisted )

Josh dissolved from the shadows, "Looking for someone?" He grinned evilly.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan stared into a memory, she stood over her dying sister. She coughed, "I love you, take my hand." Without thinking Morgan reached out her hand. She closed her eyes and reopened them, she was in a strange room. Jasmine sat next to her, crying. "Jasmine?"

Jasmine looked up, shocked. "Morgan!" She exclaimed and hugged Morgan. "How did you escape?"

Morgan stared at the wall, "My little sister..." Jasmine looked confused and Morgan told her what had just happened. Once she was done she jumped out of bed. "I will kill Seth for-" She stopped as a memory she didn't remember appeared in her head.

It was back at the drive by shooting, finally Morgan saw the shooters face. She gasped and screamed. "No!" She ran out of the house, searched for Seth with her mind and ran.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm
((oh crud.... AH!!!))

Kisa stopped in front of Josh. Then she changed into a snow tiger. "Leave me alone! Go away! You hurt my friends, my FAMILY, and ME!" Kisa growled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:41 pm
Josh laughed, "You can't hurt me." He vanished into shadow before she could blink. "See?" He smiled again and repeated his question, "Looking for someone?"
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan kept running, even when her breath was spent and her muscles strained. She came to the park and stood beside the large pond. "You killed them..." She growled, as if speaking to herself.

Seth appeared in front of herself and smiled evilly, "I'm surprised it took me for you to remember." He reached inside his pocket and pulled something out. It was a gun, the same gun he had shot her little sister and father with.

Hate, anger and pain shot through Morgan, along with her power. She shot at him, pain hit her mind. "I will kill you even if it kills me!" She growled. "You've taken so many lives away from those who are innocent." She stared at him, who was now on the ground. A powerful, bright glow filled the whole park, lighting up the water. A huge scream came from both Seth and her.

When Morgan looked up, Seth lay in front of her, unconscious. "Morgan..." A sweet, sad voice said. Morgan looked up to see Selene. "You know I do not like it when you use revenge, but you also saved his life." She kissed Morgan's head and vanished.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:29 pm
((i'm lost... what happened with morgan?...))

Kisa growled and looked around. "So what if i am?..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:42 pm
(I didn't want to make the post to long so i stopped...)

Morgan stood and walked over to Seth, "Seth?" She knelt beside him and touched his cheek. He was cold, but he was still breathing. She took a deep breath and pulled out her cell. Dialing 911 she told the paramedic about Seth and ran home. She need to tell her mother everything, even if Selene or Jasmine would not approve.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Josh shrugged, "How could you have lost your best friend?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:07 pm
Kisa stood in shock, then shock turned to anger. "Leave everyone i know alone! I don't care what you do to me, but leave them alone!" Kisa growled. Even if i have to walk into the cold fire to save them... i'll do it... she sadly said in her head.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff