Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:20 pm

Ann fell down to the ground in a lump.
Standing, she looked up at him morosely, her eyes now orange due to Azrael's possession.
"I'm waiting for the right moment... I'm waiting until the part where I rip this body from the inside out. To be true, I'm just stalling you..."
Ann limply walked back in the other direction, towards Kokopelli and Moé.
"I wanted the other healer to cure those wounds of Moé's... Not... you. I'll tend to you... some other time."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Caleb looked around the room, taking a dark blue liquid in a short fat bottle. He dashed after her, pulling out the cork, he came from behind and shoved the bottle into her nose. "...Rest..." He said softly, hoping the ether would take effect.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Ann grabbed at the bottle, and broke it with her jaws. [[0_0]]
"Must accomplish mission... must show the both of you..."
Ann went back to Kokopelli and Moé, and Moé was unconscious, probably from blood loss. Kokopelli was ever-so-delicately tending to her wounds... even though he hadn't done this sort of thing for Ann or Caleb, ever.
On occasion [he didn't seem to notice Ann or Caleb] he would slightly stare at her, his head tilted.

How unfortunate that only now was Ann not possessed.

Ann got up to her feet, and hobbled out of the room to another, about to attempt suicide all over again.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Caleb's hand withdrew, thinking she might go for it next. Cautioned, he watched her walk down the stairs. He followed her after being completely ignored by Kokopelli. One potion hid in the sleeve of the red coat.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Ann sniffed.
"I should've known... I wish I was more talented...! Then he could like me like how he likes Moé... Oh, Ann. You're so stupid. Why try? WHY?!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Caleb placed a ghost white hand on her shoulder. "....I highly doubt that he prefers her over yourself." He tried to comfort her.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Ann shivered.
"No. When I got a two-inch-deep gash, he placed slips on my head. He's using... salves... for her. And she's..."
She sniffed sadly.
"Invincible..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 pm

Caleb went silent, he did not know what to respond with. He felt terrible for her, but also, terrible that he did not notice this at all.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Ann began to cry.
"I would do anything, Mr. Crowhart, anything, to make him happy. I-I... I owe my life and slivers of sanity to him. There is nothing I can give him in return. He does not like my body, my voice, my fortunetelling services, or my love. I'm useless."
She tensed up.
"But, on the other hand, Moé walks in, cooking a royalty-quality meal, welding weaponry, and tending to business affairs perfectly! She's his ideal-- very practical and roughened-- and I'm lowly..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:19 pm

"Forgive me, I will be back shortly." Caleb exited the room, going to Kokopelli, towering over him as he helped his student. "I'll tend to her, you need to speak with Ann, now." Though the last word was not empathized, his sheer stature indicated it.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Kokopelli was confused.
Azrael's presence had left the room, so Ann had no reason to wish to harm herself. If she was trying to do so, then she was being irrational.
Now, Ann was mentally ill, but she had a scrap of sense, and wouldn't kill herself if not possessed.
[[/idiot]]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:54 pm

"You do not understand do you?" Caleb questioned. "....She knows you love who I love, to put it briefly, it is killing her from the inside. And I promise, that if she should die by her own hand, I will make sure for as long as you draw breath, your life will be a living hell."

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Kokopelli sighed.
He could never reciprocate Ann's pure feelings, and what he felt for Moé was purely due to her body being satisfactory.
He would feel such for Ann, as she was attractive, if only she wasn't crazy.
[[XD]]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm

William lay stretched out on the bed in his suite. The ten minutes granted to him by Mocha had long since expired, and so his helmet was back on his head and closed. Something troubled him a little bit though. Why was Mocha so afraid of me seeing her face? he thought. Does she have some sort of contagious disease? Or is she cursed or something? Perhaps that former prince will know. I'm thinking it's high time to pay him a visit.

Luckily, his room wasn't far from Mocha's office, and from there he could easily navigate to where the prince was. After a short walk, he reached where he was being held. William stepped up to the former prince and said,"Listen up. I've got some questions about my employer. Why does she wear that mask? Is she cursed or something? It would be in your best interest to answer truthfully and respectfully, since you aren't in the best position to be insubordinate."

protoblues

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 pm

"...I believe that if you gave her the smallest bit of comfort, it might change." Caleb retorted. "...Since you did nothing to help her with that bout of....I am not truly sure myself."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games