Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 am
He laughed a little. "Sure. Its a lot of work keeping you happy you know that." He said laughing. "Yeah. How about we get some shopping done first. Get some more cloths for myself and you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:57 am
Meghan rolled her eyes. "I'm fine just being with you. That makes me happy." She frowned. "But you buying things and taking me places is a bonus." She nodded happily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 pm
He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you my dear." He began to head to a clothing store with her by his side. "Just pick out anything you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 pm
Meghan giggled. "I might pick something for your eyes only." She giggled and winked before giving him a parting kiss and heading off into the racks.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:53 pm
He smiled kissing her back quickly. He headed off towards the men section. He got 5 pairs of pants and 6 new shirts. He got a couple hoddies as well. HE went to a different store right next door. In there he got a couple band T's. He headed back into the next store. He waited for her to get down looking for what she wanted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 am
Meghan appeared with all the things she liked, which were dresses, jeans, tops, shoes and a new bag. Plus something she wouldn't show him just yet.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:43 pm
"Got everything?" He asked walking over to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 am
Meghan nodded and smiled. "Yup. There's so much more I'd like but I can deal with this." She admitted with a giggle. "Plus I want to go to Italy and shop" She grinned brightly. "European shopping trip. But after we go to that vampirey place..." She added  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm
"Of course." He smiled at her and paid for what she wanted. "Well. Lets go back to the hotel and get our tickets for our next flight to Volturi."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 pm
"So who is the Volturi people anyway?" She asked curiously as she followed him out of the store, carrying her bags.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 pm
"Well. They're a clan of some of the most powerful vampires in the world.. Many with very outstanding kind of powers." They arrived at the hotel and he took there stuff up quickly and came back down since no one was around her used vampire speed. "And you only piss them off. If you want to die. They dont want the secret of vampires being revealed to humans. That's actually another reason I had to turn you. Because if I hadn't and they found out about your knowedge of out existance. You would either have to be changed. Or die."

((thats kinda long lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 pm
Meghan raised an eyebrow. "But I wasn't changed... I'm still human." She chewed on her lip. "What are they going to do to me?!" Her voice was rising and had a frightened tone to it. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face against him. "Now I'm kind of scared." She muttered softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm
He wrapped his arms around her. "We'll you're half turned. But I'm not sure. That's why Iv been so hesitant on taking you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 pm
Meghan sighed softly. "Half.. barely. You bit me... but I still sleep and eat and have a beating heart." She shrugged. "Sounds like I'm the same. Speaking of eating... I'm hungry." She laughed, pulling him towards a little french cafe.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 am
He smiled and fallowed right along with her. "Alright. Lets get you something then."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff