Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:55 pm
"I don't know you life.?" Free guessed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:57 pm
"Wrong answer!!" Cole tazed Free on the back.

Tisin laughing so hard he fell. Thats funny.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 pm
"I don't know I have a rep for not telling my feelings to eggheads."

She saw Cole and Free talk, ebfor ehim getting tazed. She stood up, and limped back into the tent, moving past Cole and Tisin. She sat on her cot, and looked at the wall, crossing ehr arms angriliy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 pm
"Huh, Tisin, Free go to the general and get the latest mission for us."

"How about Isabella she just came." Tisin was worried

"I know, don't worry, just go. " Free asked

*Tisin and Free left. Cole went to the tent to check on Isabella.*

"What wrong now Isabella, your more sensative than ever or turned sensative." Free said with a tired look."Did free give the cure?"  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm
"Yeah he did, and I never want to speak to that jerk off again. Of course I'm sensitive, i ams tuck here when i am turning into a full vampire.. my gums throb, my body ache and I was almost killed by him..So right now thae last thing I need is you telling me that he isn't that ba dof guy, he is worst and I don't like thae fact that he judged me and nearly killed me for no damn reason."

ISabella looked at him, before loooking back at the wall. She growled in pain, as she winced at her aching body.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 am
"Actually you were almost killed but not by Free but by the disease. I don't want to be a know-it-all like Free but he was going to let you die not killing you. In fact he was never a guy to do good deads." Cole said trying to find a cigar in his pockets.

"I know Free for a long time. he helped me and saved my life. Besides I want to know what happeded with you and Free when he found you." Cole found a cigar and his lighter. "There it is. Now I get if you don't want to talk about it. If you want, you want, you dont you don't." He lit his cigar.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:47 am
Isabella sighed heavily running her fingers through her hair.

"He should have just said he was not going to cure me instead of tricking me like that.."

She mummbled osftly, and laid ehr head aginst the wall.

"Wake me up in some hours."

She laid all the way down, and turned her back to cole, and closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 pm
"Wow, things get better and better for me." Cole sad sarcasticly.

*Cole knew who's footsteps are out side. Cole steps out of the tent and he saw Free and Tisin depressed.*

"An old friend is captured, my old friend!!" Tisin yelled

"Just tell me Tisin"  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:34 pm
"Kealwas captured by the Russians. This mission is a rescure mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm
"Nikolai codename "Keal" was the one who got us intel on the attack yesterday." Cole sad eagerly to get out of hear.  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm
"Keal is in hell right now, we go to walk him out. " Free said.

Tisin said"We always take care of our friends"

"Isabella you have to wake upit's time for you to go back home." Free said with an unsatisfied mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 pm
Isabella yawned and turned over. She looekd at the males and sighed. She was slightly refreshed as her skin glistened with perfection of her olive toned skin. Her eyes were a deep blue, as her hair was about a auburn brown. Her fangs were poking out, as grown up teeth, maturing from a 16 year old to more like an 18 year old. She yawned tiredly wanting to go back to sleep. She shook her head.

"I can't go home, because my father is soemwhere with elves and my mother is with him..."

Her accent was a thick greek one, but said the words perfectly.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm
"Do you know whare you can go?" Free asked  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 pm
"No, not really.. Why can;t I just stay here while you go savve your friend? I can protect myself."  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 pm
"You won't need to this place is a base is full of soldiers with life time experience. I know about your transformation and I don't want you here cause I don't want you here. I don't want you here because remember in the car when we were at the city. time here is slower here but just as the same time. "  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games