Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:07 pm
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
blazingbeowolf
@Dammie:
Don't worry about it so much. If you were meant to find her, you'll meet her again. Unless, of course, you don't believe in that kind of thing. Then you're basically doomed to never see her again. Or you could try to think of all the reasons that she might have been at that game and try to calculate all the events that would have those in common and hope she's there. I don't know what else can be done about that, but I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

@CCxLenalee:
Well, I hope you feel better. Just remember to drink plenty of water. It does the brain and bladder good! surprised

agreed.
oh and lena, don't drink too much water...and try your best to keep yourself as warm as possible. the less temperature change there is, the less stress on your body

hm... i guess... okay

oh....and i do reccommend you to go to those chinese herbology doctors...the medicine from the plants are sometimes more effective than tylenol or advil.....though i don't recoccommend you to take both either...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 pm
CCxLenalee
blazingbeowolf
@Dammie:
Don't worry about it so much. If you were meant to find her, you'll meet her again. Unless, of course, you don't believe in that kind of thing. Then you're basically doomed to never see her again. Or you could try to think of all the reasons that she might have been at that game and try to calculate all the events that would have those in common and hope she's there. I don't know what else can be done about that, but I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

@CCxLenalee:
Well, I hope you feel better. Just remember to drink plenty of water. It does the brain and bladder good! surprised

heh... thx... sweatdrop (curses girl's bladder is like so much smaller.... meaning more go times...)

xp That's okay! It'll help flush your system faster! (btw, warm water is best since it requires less energy to ingest. But if you're going for a diet, cold water works wonders...! Although I wouldn't recommend it since you aren't feeling well. And now I'm just rambling.... sweatdrop )  

okiedokoro

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:26 pm
green tea feels just boss when you're sick like that.

wrap up in a blanket, grab a cup of green tea and play vidio games. oh and PLENTY of rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:26 pm
fubar0
green tea feels just boss when you're sick like that.

wrap up in a blanket, grab a cup of green tea and play vidio games. oh and PLENTY of rest.

yeah, but try to get the tea with low caffeine....i actually reccomment you to drink jasmine, red, black or oolong teas instead....green tea can sometimes overwhelm your body (the true tea, not the horrible tasting bottle versions of lipton and the like)  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:37 pm
I can only hope you feel better, When I don't feel well i do what i like to do the most, sit on my butt and play games. The best of all is laying in bed with my game and relaxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 pm
Heh...Hey Ronze! What did I tell you about this hangout thread? It's not dead yet. Looks like it'll hit 500 posts by the end of October's first week lol! Looking good so far.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 pm
tkdauronXIII
Heh...Hey Ronze! What did I tell you about this hangout thread? It's not dead yet. Looks like it'll hit 500 posts by the end of October's first week lol! Looking good so far.

lol, hope so....lets keep it up!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 pm
500 posts that soon, eh?  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:13 pm
Yup...It's only been less than a month since we started this thread. Soon we'll have 500 posts hopefully by the 7th of October lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:09 pm
Hurrah! Take that Spartans and your 300! Hah! We're gonna have 500!  

okiedokoro

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:30 am
I knew someone was either going to do a 300 or 9000 parody. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:45 am
"ahhh but lass, don't you worry its not...wait....no...ITS OVER 9000!!!!!"

XD

I hate dragon ballz for that.

Guys guys guys guys guys check out the new thread about gaiaonline ad development. This is big.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 am
hm... whats this loh guild dttpay?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:02 pm
Dammie-kins

XD

Guys guys guys guys guys check out the new thread about gaiaonline ad development. This is big.

What's that you're talking about?  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

XD

What's that you're talking about?

omg...it's that dragonballz phrase again....so agitating...esp. how one of my annoys me with it as it he was a broken record...
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!"
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!"
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!"
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!"

(that is what i mean by agitating....as well as irritating...)  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games