Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:51 pm
((i think you do hav a pervy side! lol i kno i do but i keep it to a minimum here.))

Erik and Maura, never heard a thing that went on. They should have, but they were in their own little world. Maura had finished her song and Erik had a smile on his face. He leaned over the railing and felt the moist morning breeze over his shirtless chest. Everything was still damp and the morning sun reflected off the wet ground. "I love you," Erik said after a pause.

Maura looked at him for a second and asked, "But?"

"But what?"

"You know what!" she snapped quietly, so she wouldn't wake up the girls. "There's always a 'but' with you, Erik. You never make simple statements like that without there being a 'but' followed by some smart-a** comment!"

Erik sat up and looked at Maura replying, "Well there's not one! I love you and that's it!" he was getting a little angry at the comment.

"BUT??" Maura asked louder now.

"But nothing! Yes I'll admit I've done that, especially when we left the orphanage, but there is no but this time!" he replied leaning back over the edge. Maura had the urge to push him over then, but she could never do that to her one and only love without regretting it for eternity.

She turned her back to him and said angrily, "I know I'm not the only thing you love. I just don't know who or what it is. So go ahead and spill it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:47 pm
Road finished making breakfast and ate it. She walked outside in her jogging uniform and her Maura and Eirk's fight. She walked over to the building next door and knocked on the door, politely.'Excuse me, anyone home??"  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 am
After Envy got dressed and fixed his hair he went outside  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm
((GAH! I knew it! I've tryed so hard not to be perverted for so long. It was all for naught...*depressed))

Kiki giggled, finally rolling off of Bachi, "Sorry about that. Guess I'm clumsy in the mornings," she smiled. Kiki stood up, her ears finally agaisting to being awake. She could hear the arguement outside, but she ignored it. This was something she wasn't a part of. This wasn't her reality. "So Bachi," she said, "What do you want for breakfist? I'm sure I could find something around here to eat. If not, I'll just go shopping," she left out the money part. She would have to get that in her own way. Rather dishonest way.

Bachi, a bit dazed, "Uh...Maybe pancakes? I haven't had pancakes sence I was alive," she joked.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 pm
((No! Dont b that way Kiki! Embrace teh perviness! And also to Road, if ur knocking on our door, we r in a hotel if u didnt kno but lik i sed if ur knocking on our door. ^_^))

"You know the answer to that," Erik answered quietly again. "It's alchemy."

Maura sighed, "Well, I know that so well, it just slipped my mind!" They were silent for a moment and finally, Maura got up and went inside. Erik followed scratching his head.

Seeing Kiki and Bachi were awake, he greeted them, "Well hello ladies! And how are we this wonderful morning?" Erik asked exaggerating the greeting. He walked up to Kiki and hugged her, then over to Bachi and he laid his hand on her head for a second then finally smoothing it back. "Wow! You got nice hair Bachi! I especially like this color for some odd reason. But anyway, I'm going to take a walk, be back soon!" Erik then went over to the small dresser drawer and pulled out another shirt. he then threw it on and left the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:43 pm
((I think we can beleive it's miss road. Let us roll with it then.))

Bachi felt her face turn hot at Erik's touch. She smiled up at him like a child would a father. "Kiki cleaned it for me last night, we took a bath and it was fun! There were bubbles and lots of soap. Soap hurts youreyes if your not carefl ya' know," she said, sounding even more childish. Her face was nothing but a big goofy smile and bubbley eyes. Bachi jumped up from the floor and landed onto the bed with a bounce. She looked surprised for a moment. Then she grined widely, "It's bouncey!?" she sounded amazed. She began to jump up and down. Her laughter filled the room.

Kiki smiled and hugged Erik as well. she looked very motherly with a cooking spoon in one hand, her other hand on her hip. "Maura, you don't happen to have some flour and eggs here do you? Bachi wants pancakes. If not, I can go shopping," she left out money yet again. Then she heard a knock at the door. "Wo could that be? Maura could you get that? I need to see what you have here before I decide to go out," she said, sticking her head back into the fridge.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 pm
((O_O...wow Kiki. very motherly indeed. let us roll with it then!))

It wasn't too late to catch Erik if Maura ran out to the balcony and caught him walking out of the building. So she did quickly and told him to wait there for a moment. "Kiki, when you see that you need something, just yell over the balcony; Erik's down there waiting and he can get it for you," she informed her. Then she ran for the door, "Cooomiiing!" she called. She answered the door with a polite smile to see a girl. Her appearance seemed...strange, like that of Kiki and Bachi's but this girl more...mischievious. Maura realized she had zoned out and had just been staring at the girl for the last five seconds. "Oh! Excuse me, can I help you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 am
"Well I heard some yelling earlier so I came to see if everyone's okay.",Road said with a nervous laugh.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Envy started to walk back to Road's house  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:44 pm
Kiki looked through the fridge. She saw some flour...odd place for flour. She opened the pack to check for freshness with a quick sniff. But she sneezed and it blew all over her face. They'd be needing flour now. Kiki walked over to the balcony, still trying to wipe the flour off her face. Looking adurable doing so. "Erik could you be a dear and get flour, eggs, chocolate chips and some syrup at the market. I heard last night they were haveing a sell," she said, bending over the balcony to look at him, flour spots on her face. With a smile, she turned and headed back into the room toward the door.
It was a chilly day, Kiki wished she had more then what she wore to wear. Maybe she'd get a job or something...that way she could get some clothies worthy of daylight. She looked like a street walker.

Bachi ran to the door, scooting between Maura's arms to see who was at the door. "Whos that?" asked Bachi.

Kiki snuck a peek toward the door to see who was at the door. Her face lightened up a little. It was that girl from the other night. Kiki stopped to look at her, in plan view of the door, flour still drifting on her face.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Before Maura had a chance to answer Road, Bachi, the sweet child, came running up under Maura. So all she could say was, "O-oh. That. Well, there's no problem here! We're just fine! Thanks for checking though!" she said with a smile. She closed the door and sent Bachi back to sit on the bed and she leaned against the door with a sigh.

Meanwhile, Erik was still in shock that he'd been tricked into grocery shopping. He didn't even have any money! Well, he knew what to do. He had two choices: steal the money, or beg. he walked along and weighed his options for a moment. Finally, he chose what he thought was the actually the more of two evils, not the lesser. He'd reduce himelf to begging. He was an orphan with bandaged hands on a chilly day with nothing to eat. Perfect. He got enough money within the next 45 minutes easily with his plan and was off to the store. He entered the grocery store awkwardly walking up and down each aisle. Eventually, he bought all that was asked and headed back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Emmy woke up and wandered around the house for a while  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:38 pm
As Erik was returning to the house((?)), he looked up to see the Central Military Base. He could join. He knew he could. He could study and pass the written exam and kick major a** at the practical portion of the test too! But then again, couldn't do that. He'd either have to drag Maura into dangerous situations, or leave her in Central to fend for herself. She'd be pissed either way so he just dropped the thought again. He saw a girl standing outside the door when he arrived. "Hey! Can I help you?" he asked walking up behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 pm
Road looked a tad bit confused after the girl closed the door. Then when the boy asked her something she was more confused. "Eh??/ I heard yelling earlier..demo-dmo..???",she said before sighing. "Nevermind...sorry to have troubled you.",she muttered. THen realized Emmy would be awake. "s**t!!! ",she yelped and took off runing.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm
Erik would've vaguely explained but the girl excused herself suddenly by swearing and taking off. "Oook! On with my life!" Erik said to himself. He was then surprised to have Maura open the door for him.

"Hello Erik, my darling! Back from shopping I see!" she teased. She kissed him on the cheek and took the bag to see what he had gotten. "Nice job! You got everything just right!"

Erik smiled and said, "Well don't I always?" He and Maura laughed and he wrapped his arms around her waist. It fell more than great to be able to do this without feeling awkward about it. He put his forehead against hers and whispered, "You know this boyfriend thing ain't so bad. I don't know why I didn't confess a long time ago!"

"Me either!" Maura agreed kissing him. They'd just about completely forgotten about the other two girls! They were making such a scene.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games