Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am

Matthew wanted he to come in and it happend. The door un locked and flung open, no sign of moment from Matthew. He didn't look at her, he just continued to cry. Send them home and maybe I'll talk, as long as he's here there's no way I'm talking or going near your house. Or anything that has Jordan's scent on it.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 am

Cassidy moved towards him cautiously and looked at him sadly. "I'm so sorry." She started. "He refuses to leave. He wants to come and take me away. Somewhere where you'll never find me." She started shaking in fright. "I have no power over them." She said softly, diappointed in herself. "I wish I could fix this all Matthew... I really do. I'm sorry that I hurt you this much." She looked at the floor. "I'll understand if you never want to see me again." She said softly, her voice cracking. She wanted to hug him and hold him, but knew she was covered in Jordan's scent so she stayed put. "I'm scared." She said finally, peering at him with eyes wide with terror.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am

Matthew grabbed a squrt bottle and put his clone in it mixed with some perfume. He sprayed her lightly well heavily. "You smell good now.." Matthew growled. "He's not taking you away EVER..." He quickly dashed around the house locking and boarding up the windows. "This is my house, my dad's only visiting he'll understand." He frownd and kissed her lightly. "Dragon Magic, there's no way that he can get in, and we'll be careful when we leave.." He whisperd in her ear. "He's not taking you away...And if he does..I'll hunt him down..Please Cassidy, tell me how to kill him. I wont kill him..yet only when it's nesicary.." He looked at her a pleadin look in his eye's. "Please..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 am

Cassidy fell into his arms, clinging tightly, shaking violently. "I don't know if I can tell you." She said softly, biting her lip. "It just feels wrong to kill someone. I don't want that burden. Even if it is Jordan." She whispered, burying her face in his chest. She tilted her head to look up at him. "I thought... I thought he was over it... I didn't expect him to come... I didn't expect this to happen... I didn't know!" She cried gently. "It's times like these. I wish I could cry." She muttered softly. She looked into his eyes and saw the pleading look. "I just don't know Matthew." She said gently kissing him.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 am

Matthew sighed. "M-maybe you'd be better off with him..I-I want what's best for you..and as far as I can see I'm nto what's best."Matthew closed the door without moving and locked it. "Just, go with him, I don't want you to get hurt love, and you and I.." Matthew chocked.."Will stay friends.." Tears appered in hsi eye's, and started to pour down her face.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:01 am

Cassidy crumpled to the floor. "No... No..." She cried. "No Matthew. I love you." She said softly. "I love you.... Not him. I will not go." She looked up at him, her eyes hurt. "But fine... if thats what you want. I'll leave." She got up and looked the door and reluctantly walked out. "You mean the world to me." She whispered softly as she left. She stepped outside and fell against the outside wall. She buried her face in her hands and muttered to herself, her voice pained. Jordan appeared and walked swiftly up to her. He glared down at her. "Now. You're mine." He said threateningly. He quickly tied her up and slung her over his shoulder, running off. Cassidy hung there limply. Her will to fight back gone now that Matthew had told her to go and that they're "just friends" It killed her inside.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 am

"Cassidy!" Matthew screamed. He flew after Jordan. Tacklign to the ground He grabbed Cassidy and flew hovering in the air. "God damn it next time don't agree with me.." He rolled his eye's and kissed her deeply. "He can't get us up here...and I discoverd i have another power, I can bedn things and moove thigns and make things move to ym will, when I want.." He smiled and kissed her again. "Yeah the firends thing, defnitly is not going to work for me.." Matthew whisperd. "You were everything that I ever wanted..and you stil are..And now that I have you, you are my life, my heart, my eye's, your my everythign and only thing darling..DOn't ever leave me..I love you too..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 am

[[All I can say is AWW!]]

Cassidy's eyes lit up. "Matthew" She gasped, grinning widely. "Well I couldn't help but listen to you... You were so serious!" She cried, kissing him deeply. "I didn't want to leave." She muttered softly, unable to stop kissing him. "Yeah the friends thing really doesn't work for me either." She laughed and kissed him again and again. "I love you so much. I promise to never leave you." She whispered, burying her face in his shoulder.
Jordan glared angrily up at them and cursed at Matthew. "NO!" He growled, quickly climbing a tree and attempting to lunge at the two in the air. "I will not let you go. She's mine. I had her before you. I will always be one first that you'll never be." He hissed.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 am

"Give up Jordan.."Matthew said flatly... "If you haven't noticed.." Matthew slipped a ring out of his pocket looking at her. He smiled. "You said you'd never leave, so I take it were staying together forever. Although I've already marked you, I'd like it to eb offical.." he smiled and slipped the ring on her finger... "Will you Marrie me?" He asked, still holding the ring on her finger. He floated down and kicked Jordan in the face, making him drop out of the tree. Opps...Not sorry.. He floated higher and sat her on a cloud. "Dragon clouds.." He whisperd as he waiting for her answer.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:48 am

Cassidy gasped, her eyes bright with excitement. She beamed at him. "Of course. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else." She said softly and stuck her tongue out at Jordan. She turned back to Matthew. "I thought you'd never ask" She joked, pulling him towards her, kissing him gently. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her, never wanting to let him go. A smile permentally placed on her face. "At least something good comes from today." She giggled softly into his ear.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:53 am

"I was going to ask you last night by Mike ruiend it then well yeah i didn't get another chance to pourpose, and i was affraid you'd say no because it's so sudden.." He sighed and kissed her gently. "I love you I really do..So when shall we get married love, the sooner the better.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:58 am

Cassidy laughed and hugged him tightly. "I would never say no for one. I've never felt like this for anyone... You just appeared into my world and I couldn't stay away." She grinned and kissed him. "I really love you too." She said nodding her head. "Well I don't know... It depends on how long it takes me to plan a wedding... and get a dress... and you know all the fun little details." She said shrugging her shoulders. "What do you think?"

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 am

Matthew smiled and looked down at Jordan.. He was unconcus. "Shall I take him back or shall we leave him here.. And The sooner the better..I can make you a dress and my tux..If you'd like. Oh and I'll help you plan it!" he waas excited he spun her around making sure she floated.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 am

Cassidy laughed. "We'll just leave him. He's not important." She said flatly. "No hun. I want to buy our outfits. It's important to me. I love buying stuff." She giggled and nodded. She laughed as he spun her around. "I'm glad you're willing to help me plan! We've got lots to buy!" She said nodding. "Let's go. After all the sooner the better." She joked

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 am

"But i like sewing and I can make a dress better then any store..and desinger.." he pouted and sighed. "We'll see I'm helpign you pick your dress.." he hissed. "I'm good at dress picking.."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games