Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:55 pm
"Pretty well," Leaf said. "I caught a lot of prey. Would you like some? We could share something, if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm
"Sure,I'll go get it,"Dark said and got up and headed torwards the pile.He picked out a plump rabbit and brought it back to Leaf.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm
((hey Dark. Lets just say that Leaf just found out that she was going to have kits, but Dark doesn't know yet. I'm telling him in this post))

When Dark came back, they ate quietly. Once they were finished, Leaf turned to Dark. "Dark? I have some news to tell you. I'm going to have kits!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:06 pm
"What!?" Dark said taken back by the news."you mean...."Dark was surprised yet happy at the same time."That's great!!"Dark said and gave Leaf a lick.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Leaf looked at her belly, which was slowly begining to get bigger. "Honestly Dark....... I'm kind of nervous...... What if something goes wrong? What if my kits don't make it? What if they just don't get along with the others?"

((hey Dark. How many kits am i going to have? And i guess i need to start thinking of names......))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm
"Don't worry, I'll be with you."Dark said and licked her.

((I don't know maybe four,I play as 2 and you play as 2))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:21 pm
"Thanks Dark," Leaf said. "Dark? If i'm having kits, shouldn't we start thinking of names?"

((ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:23 pm
"Good point, but we don't know how many your having or what they look like,"Dark replied to Leaf."Don't worry I'll be with you,"Dark said and gave Leaf a lick.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm
"Ok," Leaf said. She returned the lick. "I guess i'm just nervous.........."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:23 am
"Don't be, they'll be fine tribe cats,"Dark said trying to make Leaf happy and not nervous.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am
"Ok......... I'm ok. As long as you are here, i'm fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:16 am
"Don't worry I'll always be with you,"Dark said and gave Leaf a lick.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:57 pm
"I love you Dark," Leaf said. She gave him a little lick on the cheek. Then she looked at her belly. "Is there anything i can do now to help them?"

((I'm a medicine cat in moonclan. Shouldn't i take borage leaves or something in the tribe? Its to help give the queens/kit-mothers milk for the kits.......))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 pm
((Ya I'll go get them))
"I'll go get some herbs for you,"Dark said and walked over to the healers den.Dark soon came back out with leaves in his mouth."There you go,"Dark said dropping the leaves in front of Leaf.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm
"Thanks," Leaf said. Then sh ate the herbs, making a face at the taste. "Ugh..... I wouldn't be doing this unless it helps my kits....... they taste horrible.........." Leaf swallowed the last of the herbs, still making a face. "ugh....... i don't know if i'll get used to them, but its for my kits...."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games