Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 am
Amanda muttered an okay. While she waited she got up and slipped into her comfy pj pants and Donny's t-shirt. She chuckled,it was huge on her. She grabbed a hair tie and pulled her hair up in a bun and sat back down on the bed. She helped undertaker up on the bed and chuckled as he snuggled into her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:09 pm
When Donny had finished he came back out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed just behind Amanda and kissed her neck,"You look good in my t-shirt.." he said softly, it really was just a little bit too big for her. He thought about back when they could almost wear the same sized shirt and gave a small laugh, he really had gotten taller and a little bit more strong than he had been.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:48 am
Amanda chuckled and leaned back against him. "Yup thats why your not getting it back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:44 pm
Donny smiled,"Ok. That's fine with me." he said simply to her. He moved his arms so they were just around her waist, he took both of his forearms in either hand gently.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 pm
Amanda smiled and leaned against him as undertaker sniffed the hem of Donny's boxers. She chuckled as she watched Undertaker attempt to squeeze between them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Donny felt Undertaker's fur against his skin,"Good lord..." he said giving Undertaker a little room to squeeze in,"I still don't think he likes me Amanda..."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 pm
"Yes he does.." she chuckled as she felt undertaker snuggle into Donny. She looked up at her window and shrieked.There was a bloody handprint on her balconys glass door.[muhahaha drama]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:42 pm
[[ lol. k then. So long as you have your own plan XD ]]

"Nuh uhh." Donny said in disbelief, that rabbit had never favored him or any guy from what he knew. Caught by surprise by Amanda's shriek Donny jumped a little,"What was that all about?" he asked. It had seemed so random.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:03 pm
[lol her stalker!]

She just shoook her head and looked down covering her mouth. She pointed to the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Donny had a confused face, he turned his head around and saw the bloody hand mark on the window pane,"oh... s**t. What the hell is that from?"  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm
She turned so she was looking at him."I.Don't.Know...but I think I'm going to be sick..." she bit her lip  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:24 pm
[[ sorry I haven't posted in so long. There's been a huge state-wide power outage and stuff from the snow/ice storm we've had here the past 9 days. ]]

Donny looked to the bathroom,"Think you can make it?" he asked then looked around the room to see if there was a trash can nearby.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 am
"Uh huh ..." she got up and practicly ran to the bathroom. His baggy shirt that was on her fell to her knees and thankfully she made it. Undertaker hopped off the bed and went to the window and sniffed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Donny took off downstairs and returned to her room with a glass of water and tums for Amanda. He stood by the doorway and set it down on the sink,"I-I thought this might help..." he half stuttered out.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 pm
Amanda was cleaned up by the time he came up. "Thanks.." WHY WAS THERE BLOOD ON HER WINDOW!?????!!! thats what she wanted to know.Last night was..AMAZING..she just wish the blood on her window could of waited..'blood blood go away come again some other day.'.She took the tums and water. "That handprint wasn't there last night..was it?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff