Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm
*waves at dai in a friendly manner*
*continues talking to sam and summer and nicloe*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 pm
Dai waved back "Apparently they do remember. They have good memories." he thought & then smiled.  

Shaion Here

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 pm
::Heads towards Green House 5 to pick a few Potion ingredients for an experimental Potion i'm working on!! Seeing a few friends on the ground on the way and waves at them before reaching the Green House.:: "Lets see i'm going to need a few fern roots and orange blossom seeds."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:52 pm
*waves back friendly to kamillia
((ooc @sai hey i should have a good memory cause im a 4th year))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 pm
((@Tech
Awesomeness X3))

Dai stretched his arms & decided to go back in side. It was enough fresh air, he supposed. He needed to get to studying X3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 am
"Whoa! I zoned! What were you saying Sam?"  

Music_Luver5291

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image
Sam turned to Nicole. "Um...Summer and I are like supposed to be famous one day I guess."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 pm
"so what do you guys think you will be famous for?"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 am
User Image
"Well, they say one of us will be a morpho..I think it's me. Ever since I showed signs of being magical, I got these itchy patches on my arms close to my elbows. Recently they've been changing colors and feeling something other then just skin. I think it started right after I was cured of the white virus. The only time it looks like the rest of the surrounding skin is when I listen to my crystalline music box. My family doesn't even know where it comes from. It popped into our sitting room on the day of my seventh birthday. No note, no nothing. I was sitting by the fire place, and then it was there. I opened the drawer, and it came with a bit of a cream-looking lotion. I had been itching my patches for most of the day, and I put the lotion on, and also played the music box, and they went away."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Okay, well if it says you'll be morpho, what will I be?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image
"Um. I have no idea. Maybe you'll save the wizardry world from the rising death eaters?" Sam said, scratching her head. "Maybe you should grow your family tree. Mine just probably told me that I'll be a morpho because I'm a direct Algorith."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 am
"hmm sam thats very interesting i wonder if the music box is magical in some way also what are you going to do when you run out of lotion are you expecting more to pop into existence? i think you should have the potions master look at it and see if they can make the same stuff or research morphos and see if you can find any potions associated with it"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 am
User Image
"I haven't really thought about that. I don't use much. It's about 3/4 empty. The funny thing is, that is doesn't really feel like lotion, and now that I think of it, it's very silvery. Maybe when I run out the person who gave it to me will send me more. Almost like a guardian angel."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:38 pm
"Hmmm, thats really weird. So you have no clue where the music box came from? Interesting..."  

Music_Luver5291

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image
"Nah. It's really pretty though. Like I said, it's crystalline and square, and it has an ivy chain around the upper side of it. On top, there's a girl in a dress with a bow, reading, and next to her is unicorn foal. It plays a piano piece, it almost sounds like Fur Elise. Then, on the back side of it, it says Samantha Elise Algorith in cursive. So who ever sent it to my living room knows who I am."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games