Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:45 pm
She looked over at Ian "What do you think?"
he sighed again "I guess ill come to......"
"But your slwoer than me in that form Ian.......and you wont change....-.- i already know you wouldnt show them your true form......"
"Ugh........well........ imnot sure if Sirius shuld go either......." he said agreeing with Jan's opinion  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:57 pm
I ignored him and ran out the door before they could say another word  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:03 pm
((wait.....im confused >.<.......))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:08 pm
((so am i))  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 pm
((wait......we are in Ian and Makaia's hideout.....you guys didnt follow.....can you say you guys just cought uo and found us so it dosent seem lie we were not talking to you the whole time sweatdrop .....aw it will be funny when they see Makaia in her true form. they will be so cofused >.< XD haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:32 pm
Cheza and Tsume were trying to follow the others but had been left in the dust.
"This is why I hate being around vampires! I thought that you of all people would have learned this lesson when their kind came into being after what they did to our families." Tsume lectured.
"Oh just SHUT UP. Like you have any right to lecture me about what is right or wrong!!" Cheza exclaimed and darted away crying.
" Damn!" Tsume said to himself " I went too far that time. I hope she gets over this one"  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:48 pm
Makaia ran after Sirius and heard Cheza crying not to far from her O.O "Cheza....." she said realizing Ian left hem behind. she ran in the direction hey were and only found Tsume. she skid trying to stop so she didnt hit him "Were is Cheza?!" she said thinking he hurt her or something  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:53 pm
" I have no clue she got pissed off and ran away some where and i have no chance of catching her so i let her go and cool off" he said hoping that she would cool and come back. " Wait who are you anyway?"  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:56 pm
"WHat did you say to her?" she demanded
((oh lol i forgot you didnt know who i was in this form......you shouldnt have answered if you new lol o well i forgot to XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:02 pm
(( I edited my post so it works now))
" I'm not going to tell you anything until you tell me who you are and how you know who Cheza and I am" tsume said  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:17 pm
"Ugh usless arnt you?!.....i.....i cant tell you unless im sure you can be trusted"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 pm
" Wh what do you mean by that, at least answer me this how do you know Cheza besides you seem..... uh never mind just tell me how do you know Cheza?" Tsume asked.
Cheza finally stopped running and sat down to rest. " Damn what gave him the right to talk so high and mighty like that!" Cheza said tho herself. Suddenly the bushes around Cheza started to rustle. She grasped the hilt of her sword and was ready to fight if it was a vampire. Just then a vampire jumped out of the bushes and attacked Cheza but she easily dodged but more vampires came out of the bushes and she realized that she was hopelessly out numbered. They all attacked at once. She dodged a few of them but a few other got her one of them had it's claws lodged in the arm. She let out a scream of pain and tried to get free but the other kept attacking her.  

horselover1009

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games