Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:40 pm
(sure)
(tsk tsk Ringkit!)

Crystalstar came to the MoonClan border, a noise came behind her. A breeze carried the scent. "Ringkit, get out here." The small apprentice walked out. "If your trying to follow wait 'til I'm farther away and make sure the wind isn't blowing your scent towards me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 pm
(oo!!! Ringkit got caught!! O.O)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:20 am
((pfff like a kit is supposed to know that? and a blind one at that? lol))

"You know I cant see how far away you are," Ringkit grumbled, "I was trying to stay far enough away not to bump into you or step on your tail. Besides, how was I supposed to guess wind would blow towards you once i climbed out? I'm not a wind controller." (air bender haha)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 am
(lol!! That would be pretty niffty if a cat could be an airbender. . .)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 am
( "Hi-YAH! Beware my mad bending skills!" *moves paws really fast* "HOO-WAHHH!" )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 am
(oh yah? Watch this, *breathes fire* haha!!! I am a kitty dragon!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:38 pm
Lord Myself
((Nuuuuuuuuuu! Slivercloud! You've killed yourself you've killed me, but don't don't kill Silvercloud! xD. Haha, I went on your maplestory account, and did some funny stuff xD))

Bearclaw purred as she watched Crystalstal leave. "Alright, c'mon Frostpaw, let's get back to camp." She said it carefreely, but you could hint at the worry in her voice.

((I killed you??? also... why must you always go on my maplestory account??? crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Crystalstar laughed, "Thats true. Don't worry, as soon as I get back you'll be an apprentice. Now go back to camp!" She said sturnly.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm
(hehe!! Kitty has to go home. . .)
Frozenpelt headed out to go hunting.
(pointless)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm
"No," Ringkit defied her leader, "I want to prove i'm not worthless like all of you think i am! I'm coming with you. I can help."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 pm
Crystalstar stared at Ringkit, "I don't think your worthless. How do you think you were able to make it this far without me scenting you?" She purred and nodded. "Fine you can come with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:00 pm
Bearclaw waited anxiously.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 pm
Crystalstar and Ringkit had been walking for awhile, they passed a few twoleg nests, but none bothered them.
(here it comes)

Suddenly a kit twoleg came running from one of the nest, straight for them. Before they could run the towleg grabbed Crystalstar and Ringkit and took him back to its nest, ignoring the scratches and biting.

(You and Silvercloud can be the kittypets that help us! ^.^ and you tell us where Moonclan is!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm
((Ok))

Tink plopped down on the couch, watching as colors flashed along the place-shower.

Just then her pet walked in. She had named her pet Kelly since that's what she seemed to call herself. "Tink!" she greeted. "koep yuat o found!" Tink could only make out the word found in her pet's weird laquage. Before her were two other cats- one a full grown and the other a kit. "O rutta lo well mom!" her kit pet ran off.

Tink turned to the strange cats- they smelled nasty, like mud. "What are you doing with my pet?" she asked, hostilitiy hinted in her voice.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:24 pm
Crystalstar hissed, but was scared out of her mind. "We don't want your twoleg!" She growled and kept her tail on Ringkit. "Please, all we want to do is get out and find Moonclan." She begged the kittypet.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games