Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jfederer62

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 pm
"Sorry sis," mewed Gondenpaw sheepishly " I have to give this to the elders, but after do you want to grab some fresh kill with me?"
"Sure, Horsepaw, do you want to come as well?" mewed Cherrypaw. "Yeah, sounds good, im beat." meowed Horsepaw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 pm
It's best to tell them both, incase they don't already know. Horsepaw thought to herself.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:58 pm
Rainpool walked into Patchstar's den; Crystalstar, Eagleheart and Patchkit were also there. "Do not worry, hopefully her memories will come back. All the good ones at least." Crystalstar mewed to Eagleheart as she entered.

I guess they told her already. She sighed and walked over to Crystalstar. "Hey, I guess you told her?" Rainpool was happy, but also sad. "I'm not at all surprised Patchstar told you, your her best friend." She said to Crystalstar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar purred happily, but she suddenly felt sad, "I'm sorry. I probably should go back to Snowclan." She bowed her head to Rainpool and Eagleheart and turned to face Patchkit. "Please remember." She mewed and licked the kits head and walked out of the den.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 am
Goldenpaw finished giving the fresh kill to the elders and grabbed a vole off the pile for she and Cherrypaw to share. " Didn't you want to tell us something Horsepaw?" mewed Goldenpaw placidly. "Yeah, what is it?" asked Cherrypaw. "Well, its about Patchkit," meowed Horsepaw...

(What were yoy gonna tell them?)  

jfederer62

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 am
((Had nothin' to do with Patchkit. She was going to tell you guys about how she wasn't your real sister))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:04 pm
(oooooooh)  

jfederer62

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:13 pm
Horsepaw took in a deep breath, then said slowly. "Do you guys know... I'm not your real sister? And Crowpaw's not you brother?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 pm
"What???" yowled Cherrypaw " How can you not be our sister? We were raised together!"
"Then who IS your real mother, if its not Cindermoon?" mewed Goldenpaw feebly.  

jfederer62

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 pm
"She was a rogue, Moonflower said. She also said that our mother died, and we would have died too if she hadn't brought us here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm
(hehe! Goldenpaw dosen't know because she was gone during that time!! But Cherrypaw knows!! She was there when Cindermoon brought them in!!)
Cherrypaw sighed, "Yes, Goldenpaw don't worry, you never knew because Cindermoon wanted them to live normal lives." Cherrypaw turned to Horsepaw. "You never really knew this, but, my and Goldenpaw are a moon older then you and Crowpaw. Patchstar held us back a moon, so it would look like we were siblings." Cherrypaw started to purr. "But now it dosen''t matter that your mother wasen't part of the clan! Everyone acsepts you now! Moonflower and Patchstar were basically the only one's who knew besides Cindermoon." Cherrypaw lapped up the rest of her food. "I gotta go and meet Oakenpelt, so I'll see you later ok?" Cherrypaw padded away to the medicen cat den, to go and find Oakenpelt.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:11 pm
Horsepaw nodded and sat up. "I have to find Crowpaw now to tell him." It didn't take long to find him. He was next to the apprentices' den, dosing. He looked up. "Horsepaw?" He meow drowsily. "Crowpaw, can I tell you something?" Crowpaw nodded, and Horsepaw began telling him what Moonflower had said. "Oh, so we aren't Cindermoon's kits. That explains why Moonflower acted the way she did." He meowed, yawned, and laid his head down again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 am
Patchkit watched the white cat leave. "So, she was my best friend?" she murmured to herself. "I still cant believe it..."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 pm
Nightwing hunted through the forest. she already caught a mouse and a shrew. she felt waight crash into her. she hissed in furry pouncing on a brown tom. the tom jumped back at her missing her by a tail lenght. she jumped on him pinning him down. "who are you?" she yowled. "what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 pm
(Im back from vacation! and is that cat nightwing pounced on whats his name?)  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:32 am
"Believe it Patchkit. I was your deputy, and one of your most trusted warriors along with Moonflower, Nightwing, Rainpool and Cindermoon." Eagleheart said to the baffled young kit. "Is there anything else you want to know, Patchkit?"
((hehe, i just realized that i listed all the warriors in our clan xd ...i think... ninja idk gonk lol))
((Patchkit is...baffled))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games