Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:27 pm
((THANK YOU SO MUCH JASPER!!! Everyone, I have an announcement to make. See my avatar? Well, that's because Jasper is like the awesomest person ever!!
I didn't know other people ate cake with spoons.... XD hooray! I'm not weird! well, I am weird, but I'm not alone!! yaaaaay!!!))

"Off! Bad kitty!" cried the Hatter, taking off a checkered fingerless glove and waving it around in Cheshire's face. "Down, kitty, down! No lickies!!!" He put the glove back on and grinned, but even as he did so and picked up his spoon, he gave the cat a slightly warning glance. "Bah! Thought Cheshires were more respectable than that, going about licking people's faces without permission...." He shook his head and took another bite of his cake, then looked up at Tick-Tock, and now his smile was real. "Didn't I tell you it would be the best thing ever?"

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:02 pm
Cheshire smirked and vanished again to reappear beside his sister. 'So, the Hatter does have a thing for her...interesting.' He was quite pleased with himself and happily ate his cake. That warning glance certainly brightened up the rest of his day.

Tick-Tock nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Hatter. It was delicious!" she said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek in thanks.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:13 pm
Jasper snickered and leaned back in his seat. 'So that's what he was up to.' He thought. Looking over at Nana, he too got an evil idea. "Now Nana! That musn't be a very comfortable chair." So, leaning foreward, he scooped Nana into his arms and placed her in his lap. 'I wonder how flustered I can get her...' "There, much more comfortable!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:33 pm
"Thank you White Rabbit" Even with all the merriment looking at the almost couples of the group made her sad . It almost reminded her of how alone she had been, all the time she had spent finding her brother instead of finding love. "prehaps I 'm meant to be alone' she mummered  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Cheshire nudged Indya and frowned. "Now, don't worry. We'll find you someone one way or the other." Leaning back in his chair, he smiled. "I had a love once, she'll be the only girl I'll ever love and I do miss her."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:43 pm
((Oh yeah, I'm going to try and draw some pictures for us. GOING to try, but I'll do what I can!))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:47 am
Jasper looked towards Cheshire and raised an eyebrow, saving Nana from him trying to feed her a piece of cake. "For some reason...I cannot imagine you with a lover...I cannot even imagine you with...with anyone really? You should just be asexual." He thought over what he just said and nodded. Then, he raised a spoonful of cake and tried to give it to Nana.
"A sweet for the sweetest..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:24 am
((stoked for pics!))

So far, the only word that didn't come out of Nana as a surprised shriek was "Oh!". Her landing onto Jasper had not been entirely graceful, and she was sort of trapped with her legs dangling over one arm of the chair and most of the rest of her folded up in Jasper's lap. She was forced to wrap her arms around his neck so as not to tumble off the chair backwards, and so had only two options: eat the cake or wear it. She ate it, and when she had swallowed she scowled up at her captor and said, "Beast. You are such a Jabberwocky." Still, her scowl didn't last long, and she spent the next minute or so trying to suppress her laughter. That didn't work either, and soon she had her head buried in Jasper's side to quiet herself down. "You're so horrible!" she cried in the spare breath before the second bout of true, hearty Guardian laughter.

"Buck up, love!" the March Hare cried to Indya. "It's not so bad as all that! Come now, have some more tea." He poured her another cup.
"Yes, yes, not bad at all," the Dormouse agreed, sleeping atop a muffin. "I haven't got a love either. Except biscuits, of course. And tea. And cheese." And he was snoring again.
"Really, now," Marchy said with a smile. "Be proud. We're just too good for everyone else!" He brought his teacup to his lips and winked above the rim.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:47 am
Cheshire nudged Indya. "See? All is not lost!" Staring into his teacup, he became lost in his own thoughts of those memorable days he spent with his dear, sweet, Alice.

Rising from her chair, Tick-Tock looked around and faked a yawn. "Oh, dear. It's quite late. Could one of you three gentleman show me a spot to rest?" She didn't want to be rude afterall. Besides, she wanted to see if the moon was up yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:59 am
"My love, didn't you know? You bring out the beast in me!" Laughing at his terrible idea of a joke, he wrapped his arms around Nana, smiling. Brushing a strand of red from Nana's face, he smiled slightly. "I wish I could still fly...I'd definately take you along with me."

He watched Tick-Tock leave for a moment and raised an eyebrow. "Curious." He wondered, thinking that perhaps she didn't feel well after giving the Hatter that quick little kiss. She was rather shy about showing her feelings so it was quite understandable.

He didn't let him mind wander for long and lifting his leg against the edge of the table, he grinned at Nana and held her tightly before knocking both of them back and onto the floor.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:01 pm
((has anyone here actually done a Mad Tea Party? Just curious ^-^ ))
Nana screamed again as the two of them tumbled to the floor, though Jasper had made her landing quite safe. She scrambled to her feet and brushed herself off, but once the flustered phase had passed she became pure revenge, and promptly sat on him again so he couldn't get up. Then she began to tickle him, remembering all the right places from playing with all the others as a child. "There, see?" she said evilly. "Jabberwockies aren't the only beasts on the Plains."

The Hatter stood up. "Of course, come with me, Miss Tick-Tock," he said. "I'll fix you a place to stay."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:22 pm
((I have! I had mine mad tea party at school! I wore my mad hatter hat and it was on Mad Hatter Day, which I couldn't believe existed!))

Tick-Tock smiled fondly at Hatter and wrapped her arms around his own. "Lead the way." What was the point in trying to hide her feelings, it was, in fact, quite obvious so she figured she might as well do what she could be it was too late.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:07 pm
((awesome! I haven't done one yet, but some friends and I are going to do one over summer! I'm going to be Alice ^-^ ))

Hatter led the way to the back of the sweet little house, where several guest rooms rested side by side. "There's never any room for guests, but I like to be prepared anyway," he said with a smile. He took her into one of the rooms and lowered his voice considerably, grinning as he said "It's the nicest one, but don't tell anybody. It's got the biggest window and bed. Shh!" he put his finger to his lips and giggled quietly. "Anyway, I hope you find everything to your liking."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:06 pm
(Nope I haven't)

Indya gave a weak smile "prehaps Thank you Mr. Hare" She took another sip of her tea , enjoying the party. Taking a bite of cake her face lit up. It was delicious cake , as usual. She always forgot to ask them who made their cakes.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:05 pm
Tick-Tock looked around the room, smiling brightly. "It's a lovely room Mr. Hatter...of course, nothing could be lovelier than you." She rocked on her foot, facing away from the Hatter. She did find flirting rather foreign and didn't want to embarrass herself anymore than she had already.
Turning around, she smiled up at the Hatter. "Thank you so much for your generosity."

Meanwhile, Cheshire looked over at his sister and got another rather cruel idea. Scooping some cake into his hand, he aimed and fired, hoping it would hit her square in the face.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games