Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:09 am
sindachans gonna go sleepy sleepy ::hugs:: see all of u later

mwahh ::blows kisses:: heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:09 am
Sindababy
sindachans gonna go sleepy sleepy ::hugs:: see all of u later

mwahh ::blows kisses:: heart
*hugs back* ^^ sweet dreams 3nodding  

acemarch

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:16 am
*Walks in and looks around.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:00 am
ninja  

DeadScorpio

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:15 am
*sneaks up and hugs DS giggling* And I knew all along.. whee heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:55 am
Hi DS and Betty. blaugh  

Guardian of Fire 666

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:17 am
Guardian of Fire 666
Hi DS and Betty. blaugh
I guess everyone is tired. I was so tired last night after spending days up and working on the Ball and polls that I was getting disorientated and dizzy with pure exhaustion. I told Squall I had to crash for the night and asked him if he would just look after the Ball for me. And I think he did a good job. What a sweet guy. One unfortunate incident did occur thou. This morning I logged on alittle after 7am and I had a PM from eins2002 that came to my inbox last night alittle after 1am. He couldn't get into the Ball. And I believe he was someones date. Anyhow I wish he could have contacted one of the other Mods last night. Squall would have let him in sooner. I finally sent him his invite. But I guess it's way too late. Poor guy.. I'm certain I sent him a invite thou. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:27 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Guardian of Fire 666
Hi DS and Betty. blaugh
I guess everyone is tired. I was so tired last night after spending days up and working on the Ball and polls that I was getting disorientated and dizzy with pure exhaustion. I told Squall I had to crash for the night and asked him if he would just look after the Ball for me. And I think he did a good job. What a sweet guy. One unfortunate incident did occur thou. This morning I logged on alittle after 7am and I had a PM from eins2002 that came to my inbox last night alittle after 1am. He couldn't get into the Ball. And I believe he was someones date. Anyhow I wish he could have contacted one of the other Mods last night. Squall would have let him in sooner. I finally sent him his invite. But I guess it's way too late. Poor guy.. I'm certain I sent him a invite thou. sweatdrop
Wow, sounds like a long night. Great ball idea, I like it a lot. ^_^ Hmmm, I haven't seen Eins for a while. I hope he makes it. How long is the ball going for? Two days or longer? My date didn't change his avi. sweatdrop  

Guardian of Fire 666

bastion14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:35 am
wow that would really suck for his date -.-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:52 am
Guardian of Fire 666
~ Anime Betty ~
Guardian of Fire 666
Hi DS and Betty. blaugh
Wow, sounds like a long night. Great ball idea, I like it a lot. ^_^ Hmmm, I haven't seen Eins for a while. I hope he makes it. How long is the ball going for? Two days or longer? My date didn't change his avi. sweatdrop
Um I haven't decided but today is the last day. What time should I begin the finals for the King and Queen contest? neutral I think noon time I'll start making the finalist Polls.

And Eins2002 could have contacted Squall or anyone of the other Moderators here last night. The dummy.. All he had to do was look at the list of Mods on the frontpage. Bells was here also. She could have sent him the invite. 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:05 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Guardian of Fire 666
~ Anime Betty ~
Guardian of Fire 666
Hi DS and Betty. blaugh
Um I haven't decided but today is the last day. What time should I begin the finals for the King and Queen contest? neutral I think noon time I'll start making the finalist Polls.

And Eins2002 could have contacted Squall or anyone of the other Moderators here last night. The dummy.. All he had to do was look at the list of Mods on the frontpage. Bells was here also. She could have sent him the invite. 3nodding
Yay! Good luck to all, who are in it. 3nodding Noon sounds good.
Well, I'll say that whenever he logs on, he has a good chance of getting here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:27 am
Somber Seraphim
ehh screw fixing the music url to work...Im just gonna be lazy a** and wait ill people realize I've been ******** around lol
^.^ I fixed it for you. And added one for people like me with dialup. confused  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:31 am
Guardian of Fire 666
~ Anime Betty ~
Guardian of Fire 666
~ Anime Betty ~
Guardian of Fire 666
Hi DS and Betty. blaugh

Yay! Good luck to all, who are in it. 3nodding Noon sounds good.
Well, I'll say that whenever he logs on, he has a good chance of getting here. 3nodding
^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:33 am
Dailup is horrible! gonk *Hides.* I used to have that.  

Guardian of Fire 666

Komido

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:15 am
*struggles in trough many problems* sweatdrop Finally here! sweatdrop  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items