Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:30 pm

(I'm following you dude no protesting~)
Gabumon smiled as the portal sucked him up too. Akles absorbed hawkmon and his new partner superstarmon into his digi-vice and jumped in after his digimon. The portal closed and the area returned to normal.

(Exit to gear savannah..)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:42 pm

shadowk18
(Dude when is Coredramon gonna let go of Strikedramon and the song is breaking the 4th wall)

Strikedramon fainted and went back to Monodramon and fell the the ground.

Etemon and Mouse looked worried at monodramon seeing him not getting up.

((Now...well I posted that his mouth was being burnt and he was tiring considerably, like on my 2nd last post
Oh wow I didn't know Etemon was a perfect...lol))

Coredramon landed on the ground, looking sadly at Zann as he knew that maybe he had hurt his friend too much. But again, he himself was not that well off, covered in burns from Strikedramon's attacks. He de-digivolved back to Dracomon and went over to Monodramon to see if he was alright.

Zann took a bucket of water and sloshed it over Monodramon to see if he would wake up. Not the most gentle, but surely the most effective.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Etemon looked at Dracomon "count yourself lucky you didn't digivovle to a virus type." Etemon said as he de-digivovled to Sukamon "He would want to permanently delete you." Monodramon move a little to show that he was alive but didn't get up.

(What do you mean perfect)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:51 pm

((Perfect as in ultimate...sorry I'm used to the Japanese names))

"I won't say I'm lucky, I'd say that's a fact." Dracomon said indignantly, slightly offended by Etemon's comment. Tired, he flopped down beside Monodramon and promptly went to sleep.

Zann inwardly sighed and rummaged in his backpack, and took out a first aid kit. Experience has taught him to be prepared at all times. He took out a roll of bandage and carefully bandaged both Monodramon and Dracomon, being trained in first aid in the Human world.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Etemon looked at himself. 'I look like something bad. Well you do anything for a good friend." He said.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm

((lol it's Sukamon XD))

"I'm sorry? Something bad?" Zann asked Sukamon, not completely understanding what he said. He finished up the bandaging and packed up his things into his backpack.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"I look like something that came from the bathroom." Sukamon said.
Monodramon got up didgvovled into Cyberdramon "What happened?" He asked since he blacked out.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:42 am

"Hey, never judge a book by its cover, right?" Zann said. He stared at Cyberdramon in awe as he digivolved to a perfect. And wishing Dracomon could do the same.

"Hey no fair...I can't digivolve to perfect yet." Dracomon said as he went away and sulked in a corner. Am I the weakest here...?

iZann

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 am

charie walked out of the tent, and laughed slightly. "what happened to you?" she asked sukamon.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:58 am

Patamon and Ninjamon woke up before they headed outside with Soma and Demidevimon.
"So where to next?"
I would like to try the jungle.
Demidevimon said as he flew into Soma's face.
"Alright, lets tell everyone good bye real quick." Soma said before everyone started to walk to where everyone else was.
"Hey every, we're gonna be going now. have fun here."
And don't forget.
That we will.
RULE THE WORLD!
Ninjamon started laughing evilly before Soma smacked him.
"I'll be right back, I'm going to get my shoes. Watch him."
He said to Patamon and Demidevimon as he walked to the tent to get his shoes.

cdcash912

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 am

"Well Dracomon at least you don't look like me." Suklamon said trying to cheer Dracomon up.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 am

"Looks don't really count though, do they?" Dracomon turned over sideways as he curled up beside the tree.

Zann knew that Dracomon's sulk won't last long. He lay down beside Dracomon, putting his head on his soft body to use as a pillow, and gazed upwards at the starry, peaceful night.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 am

"Well I went down to champion how do you think I feel?" Sukamon asked Dracomon.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:37 am

"your both right." charie piped in. "yeah. looks aren't everything. neither are levels. I damaged a blackwargreymon once. and that was when I was a champion." "lucky shot." charie coughed. gryphonmon glared at her. "yep. look at gryphonmon, he's a hideous hippogryphon leopard beast, but we love him anyway." gryphonmon was praticaly steaming now.

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 am

"Hey cheer up I'm sure something will happen." Cyberdramon said.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games