Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:31 am
Tala looked between Akiera and Luna. "I'm staying up here. Someone has to play defender and if it's anyone connected to Lucia then it's my battle. She's healing faster than usual I can sense it. And she'll be coming here first." Tala had redonned her leather coat and it flapped slightly in the wind. Her green eyes showed her determination and she moved her long brown hair out of her face. She moved a few steps away from the slide thingand placed her pack on the ground and stood there arms akimbo. She looked away from the pair, suddenly finding it hard. "Please guys just go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:14 pm
Akiera closed his eyes, wishing that moments like this had never been neccesary. "Luna, go first; We'll follow behind you." He shot a sharp glance at Tala; Lucia or not, they weren't going to be fighting today. He didn't give Luna a chance to argue; he uncerimoniously shoved her into the slide, not enough to hurt her but enough to get her off balance. He turned back to Tala and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Tala, there will be a day when we face Lucia, but it isn't destined to be today." A gentle squeeze on her shoulder. "We've suffered from too much; your abilities are weak from earlier, the moon is nearly down so I'm running out of time, and Luna's too weak to help due to her duel with Jake. And..." He bit his lip, then turned her around to face him and hugged her fiercely. "And I don't want to lose you. Not now, not ever. There will be a day, I promise you that, but it's not this day."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:14 am
Luna flips sideways & used her boots to stop her halfway through the tunnel. She was the onlyone other then the kids that knew how to close it behind themselves & she wasn't goign to leave it pen. She jumped back up the tunnel gasping a little from her exaustion but she sat about two feet still into the shadows of the tunnel letting them have their moment being she still blamed herself for intruding on their night together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:01 pm
Tala felt caught up in Akiera's arms, and for a moment she tightly squeezed her eyes shut. "When was the last time anyone had held her this way?" she thought to herself. "Not since before mother died.." her own thoughts answered her. She held Akiera tightly feeling the grip of his arms. Slowly she let go and nodded, a silent way of saying she'd follow him. She walked to the entrance of the slide and smiled down at Luna. She held her arm out and helped her out, before turning back to Akiera. "Makes sure she comes down with you." She said, pointing at Luna. "No more heroics." She turned and her and her pack disappeared into the tunnel. She got to the end of the slide and jumped, landing easily on all fours. It was almost pitch black.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:40 pm
Akiera smiled warmly, watching her go. I do love her... he blushed a little, glad no one else could hear his thoughts, and nodded. "Well, Luna, you heard her; let's go." He moved quickly to the slide, waiting for her to join him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:06 am
Luna smiled "You have to go down ffirst I'm the only one that can close up this tunnel ok? don't worry I'm to leavin the kids & i can only close the tunnel from the inside so I'm not going to leave it open & endager you idiots so just get your a** down there & I'll be right behind you when you hear several slamming of dorrs you better be out or near the end otherwise you're going to get trapped in here." he said pushing him towards the door of the tunnel. She could sense people coming. "Hurry up & go already!" she rushed him  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:37 am
He hesitated for only a moment more, then nodded, jumping into the tunnel and landing on his feet at the bottom, stumbling a little; he'd thought the ground was just a little further down than that. "Alright! Come on, Luna." He called up to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Gail Akriest
He hesitated for only a moment more, then nodded, jumping into the tunnel and landing on his feet at the bottom, stumbling a little; he'd thought the ground was just a little further down than that. "Alright! Come on, Luna." He called up to her.
Luna nodded & backed up to the other wall. She took a running leap. She hit the tunnel side ways & was going in a spirla down the tunnel hitting several hidden swtiches on the way down & stone walls were closings barly centemeters behind her. She then took a flying leap off the end of the tunnel & fluipped a few times landing slightly behind the others but her ankle caught sideways & all that was heard was a loud crunch. & she fell to then ground & she muttered htp herself "!@$@!%&%^*^^%#&$#%$#@@!"

Nina clapped & the whole place lit up & all the hundreds opf tunnels were shown. She saw luna sitting on the ground holding her left ankle in swearing to herself. She rolled her eyes "Again luna? You seriously need to get that weak ankle checked."

Luna stood up "It's fine nina. An hour of limping on it & it will be good as new like always." she said  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:32 pm
Akiera raised an eyebrow. "An hour of limping? Luna, it sounded like you broke something. It'll take a bit more than an hour, especially if we're walking." He helped her up, and gestured to tala to follow. "Well, Luna, you're the only one who know's where this tunnel leads. Lead on."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:49 pm
"Actually all of the kids know these tunnels. And seriously I break this thing almost every week im used to it. Anway nina we are heading out through the back garden of Ms. O'Nikls. "I'll take up the back ok? Let's go." she said & agter a few hours of walking little jessie tripped "Oh Jess...I for got that it's middle of the night. Come here." she said & she walked pover to her & picked her up. Luna was still limping a bit & her pains of her wounds were killing her but she picked up the child anyway. She smiled as she yawned & leaned over luna's sholder & almost instantly fell asleep. they continued walking & they all started to stumble a bit. & luna looked around at them as if she was totally powerless to help them. Jess woke up for a moment though & asked a question that almost killed luna "Where is mommy?" she asked in a small weak voice. "Mommy's not coming sweetie.." She said calmly "Why?"Luna bit her lower lip. "I'll tell you in the morning alright? Get some sleep."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Akiera was in the middle of the pack, herding the children the right way (He was very glad Nina was in front, he was completely lost) whenever they strayed, and cast a nervous glance at Luna. "Need me to carry the kid?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:53 pm
Luna shook her head but her ankle was really starting to bother her & even nina was begining to stumble a bit "But maybe we should rest for a while/ We have another good hour before we reach our exit plus another two hours of a run before we hit the hideaway." She said stopping as did the rest of the kids. "Go ahead guys & try to catch some sleep." she said & the all huddled together, most of them leaning on nina who was leaned up against the wall of the tunnel & they all fell aleep. Luna layed jess down in the middle of them & whe she sat opposite of them & pulled off ehr shoe she could see the ankle had swowllen but a little closer inspection showed a bit of bone piking through the skin. "God damn it all. Could this get any worse?" she muttered to herself annoyed  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:42 pm
Akiera hesitated; he didn't want waste much time, but if someone fell behind... "We'll move as soon as they wake up. and I'll take a look at that ankle now."He didn't wait for her reply, but gently took said ankle and frowned. "Luna, just because you're infected does not mean you can pull of stupid stunts like that, not if this is how it turns out." He quickly twisted the ankle, then pulled before pressing into it, resetting the bone in it's proper place. "There."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:05 pm
Luna gripped a tight fist & clenched her teeth. Holding her breath as not to scream as he tisted & moved the ankle. "God damn that hurts.." she said under her breath  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 pm
At that, he gave a sardonic chuckle. "It's better than not being able to walk properly ever again. A break at that angle, even you couldn't heal right."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff