Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm
"HELLO EVERYONE!" Fearless waved at everyone in the compartment. "I'm acting a little hyper because I'm EXCITED. But maybe I'm always like that? Anyway, for those who don't know me, I'm Fearless Eileen!" Fearless stuck her head out of the compartment door and saw a new Gryffindor. "Tabby, is it? Come sit with us!" She invited a first year into the compartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:25 pm
Twyla’s eyes got a bit wider and Fearless’ hyper reaction to the train situation. Fearless? What an odd name… she thought to herself. “It is a bit exciting, isn’t it?” she thought for a moment, “I’ve never been to a castle before let alone gone to school in one, we don’t have real castle’s in America, though our school was on a large estate, but I commuted to it because it was located so close to where I lived.” she stopped herself for rambling on and greeted the new comer, “Hello Tabby. I’m Twyla” she smiled and was partly relived not to be the only one going to the castle for the first time,

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:30 pm
Sarah walked through the wall, her father right behind her. She walked along, Link on her shoulder. "I can't believe the new term is starting already. I'm going to miss you, Papa. Are you sure you're going to be okay while I'm gone?" Her father gave her a funny look and laughed. "I think I'll manage, Sarah. Just make sure you write." Sarah nodded and smiled. "Well I'll see you at the end of term. Bye Papa." Sarah hugged her father and boarded the train. She found an empty compartment and put her things away. She waved at her father from the window and pulled a book out of her napsack. She started reading. Link jumped from her shoulder and curled up in her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:38 pm
Fearless walked out of the crowded compartment to look for more newcomers. "Hi, Sarah! Do you want to join us? We're just having fun together and there are new members of the Gryffindors there! You can get to know them!" Fearless said as she saw Sarah sitting in an empty compartment. "I'll go back first. You can join us anytime!"  

MikeDrawl

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:42 pm
Hayden ran up frantic. Her cousin and parents stood off to the side laughing as they watched her approach. Hayden had to chase down Pepper who decided to chase off after a flying insect. Shaking her head Hayden held firmly onto Pepper as she reached for her luggage and stuff. Looking up she noticed Sarah's dad standing near the train. Waving over to him she said a hello as she walked over towards the door to the train. "Hi there Mr. Silveryby. " Hayden smiled as she looked up and noticed Sarah was already on board. Her parents walked over and Hayden hugged her mother and father and cousin before heading on board.

She walked down the corridor and found the cabin with Sarah and walked in. Finally inside she closed the door and let Pepper free. "Darn Pepper don't you ever do that to me again. You almost made me late." Shaking her head Hayden put her luggage up and sat down across from Sarah happily as Pepper hopped up and sat beside her on the seat. Hayden looked out the window and waved to her parent's and Sarah's dad. "It was nice to see your dad again. It seems ages since I last saw him."

She reached over into her bag and pulled out something the size of a dictionary in a shiny blue wrapper, and handed it to Sarah. "My mother wanted to make you these since she knew they were your favorites. My dad and I had to force her to stop baking last night so that way she could get some rest, but she refused to stop till she made you these."

Hayden leaned back in her seat as she watched Sarahs expression as she opened her gift.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Sarah smiled at Hayden. "Hello." She smiled and took the present. "Your mom is always spoiling me." She opened the package and beamed. "I love your mom's cauldron cakes." Sarah pulled two out, offering one to Hayden, while eating her own. "Fearless was just in here. She invited me to her compartment with some other Gryffindors. Shall we move or wait a bit?"  

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:54 pm
Hayden smiled and nodded, "I'm glad you like the cakes. Mom wanted you to have some, and she said she will be sending us some in post too." Looking over at Pepper and patting her softly she bit her lip. "Fearless you say? Sure let's join them. I am anxious to meet the new Gryffindors. Oh by the way did I tell you? I made prefect. I am so happy about that." Hayden beamed as she stood up and grabbed her luggage. "Well let's go."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:57 pm
"You made prefect?! That's amazing, Hayden! Congratulations!" Sarah re-wrapped her cauldron cakes and gathered her things. "Well let's get moving before the train starts moving. Link come on." Link hopped up on her shoulder as she moved out the door. She looked around and spotted Fearless' compartment. She poked her head in and smiled. "I brought Hayden, if that's alright." She put her things away and took a seat, Link curling back in her lap.  

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm
SarahSilverby
"You made prefect?! That's amazing, Hayden! Congratulations!" Sarah re-wrapped her cauldron cakes and gathered her things. "Well let's get moving before the train starts moving. Link come on." Link hopped up on her shoulder as she moved out the door. She looked around and spotted Fearless' compartment. She poked her head in and smiled. "I brought Hayden, if that's alright." She put her things away and took a seat, Link curling back in her lap.

Hayden smiled and thanked Sarah as she followed her down towards Fearless' compartment. She for Sarah to get comfortable before poking her head with a smile. "Hey guys. Mind if I join in on the fun?" Hayden stepped into the compartment and closed the door, then put her luggage up before taking a seat next to Sarah. Reaching into her bag she brought out a another large box and opened it. "My mom baked a bunch of goodies last night and sent them with me for the train ride back. So since I have oh so many that no normal witch could finish on her own, I insist that everyone dig in. Trust me she made a little bit of everything so just search for and eat whatever you want." Placing the box in the middle of the floor for everyone Hayden sat back and smile as she lightly patted Pepper's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:17 pm
"Hello! I'm a bitty hyper now. Very excited for the term to start. And yes, I'm a little CRAZY! Hayden, you're the prefect right? Congrats!" Fearless addressed the newcomers.

[[I guess we're the only people active now? And Hayden, I should have wished you congrats when I heard the news, but I kept forgetting. Sorry.]] crying

MikeDrawl

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:17 pm
Sarah snagged one of the cauldron cakes from the box in the middle. "I put mine up already, and I'm too lazy to get up and get it." She looked at Hayden and laughed. "And before you tell me to use my wand, it's up there too. I forgot to pull it out before I sat down." Sarah laughed and munched on her cauldron cake. "OH!" Sarah turned her attention to the other Gryffindors. "Did you hear? Hayden made prefect!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:23 pm
Hayden blushed slightly as the others spoke of her prefect status. " Thank you everyone that makes me very happy. I am so excited to be a prefect. However I am more excited to be a Gryffindor prefect. " Laughing Hayden reached over Sarah to grab a cake out of the box. Then sat back up with a smile on her face. "I just hope that we have a good turn out with sorting this term. I love seeing all the new faces around the common room."  

Hayden Cain

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Junimaia
Miss Love Tantei
Junimaia
Juni gave a half-hearted wave to Lyra as the Ravenclaw passed her compartment. She had chosen an empty compartment to sit in specifically so she could have at least a few moments alone with herself before the rest of the students got on board. Perhaps it was because she was the only seventh year student on board, or perhaps not, but either way she felt oddly claustrophobic and decided to open the window to look out at the platform. She absentmindedly chewed on her lower lip while leaning out the window to get a view of the train engine.

Ann ran inside the train and commented quietly to herself, "Feels like were were just here last week...((^^))." She walked down the small corridors and found Juni sticking her head out of the window. With a squeal, Ann opened the compartment door and bellowed a friendly hello to the 7th year Hufflepuff.

"Halllllllllllo Juni!!!!"

"YIPE!"

Startled, Juni loses her grip and starts falling out the compartment window.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Ann gave a quiet hello to Kitty and proceeded to the surprised Juni, "Juni, why are you trying to jump out of the train? I'm not that horrible." Ann laughed and then became serious as Juni was falling out of the window, "Oh crud Juni, didn't mean to scare you!" Ann bustled over to glomp Juni away from the window.

Suddenly she burst into tearless sobs, "NOOOOOOOOO! This is your last Start of Term train ride!!! We shall treasure this journey." The overexcited Gryffindor shook Juni from side-to-side, probably making her dizzy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:42 pm
"Yeah I can't wait. I hope we get a lot of new Gryffindors." Sarah smiled as she munched on her cauldron cake. "I'm going to be like ten pounds heavier by the time we get to school, from your mom's cakes, Hayden." Sarah laughed. She couldn't help but savor the cakes.  

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:51 pm
SarahSilverby
"Yeah I can't wait. I hope we get a lot of new Gryffindors." Sarah smiled as she munched on her cauldron cake. "I'm going to be like ten pounds heavier by the time we get to school, from your mom's cakes, Hayden." Sarah laughed. She couldn't help but savor the cakes.

Poking Sarah softly in the ribs Hayden laughed. "Yes my moms cooking and baking has a tendency to do that. She feels that if you leave with a full belly and a smile you will live a longer life. I tried to tell her that isn't the case, but she wouldn't listen to me." Hayden finished off her cake, and reached into her bag pulling out a small bag of treats. "This is what dad sent for Pepper and Link." She untied the string on the bag and pulled out some star shape fish cakes and gave one to each of the cats. "Eat up you two, and enjoy."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games