Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:35 am
Yusuriha
Anyway.. I gotta go now, bye *sighs*

*stands up and bows*
Au Revoir  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:35 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:37 am
GeekFidelity
.: She blushes at his kiss, her hand moving to her lips as a giggle clashed upon her gloved fingertips. Her giggling was ceased as something caught her eye, she blinked a few moments just before her lips lifted into a grin :. I've got an idea... .: She leaned over to whisper, her hand shifting out toward the right to scope up a handful of cake that was laying upon a plate. Without hesitation she turned about, her hand springing forth to release the cake into the air. Her lips parted upon watch the icing slam into the face of Dragoom. :.
eek *is shocked from what happened just now and tilts my head* you just got DRAGOOM in the face with cake whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:37 am
Asmondai
Dragoom
Yeah, she''s otherwise occupied, so I''m soloing tonight

Ah, I see. 3nodding
That makes two us then.

Ah, life. ''Tis a mighty inconvenience.  

Dragoom

Aged Genius

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:38 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:39 am
Dragoom
Oniknowsyou!
Dragoom
Oniknowsyou!
@ Dragoom: G'day mate hows tricks?

They're good mate, how about yourself?
Not bad considering I been kicked out of home and like at the public library making best with my last 33 minutes on line.

Jesus, that's a bit harsh. Have you organised another place to stay?I am sorting it I kinda got to see my old lady last night appoligissed to her and like made peace with the one above and so forth so I hope she see fit to allow me back home.  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cheshire Pussy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:40 am
zonic69
GeekFidelity
.: She blushes at his kiss, her hand moving to her lips as a giggle clashed upon her gloved fingertips. Her giggling was ceased as something caught her eye, she blinked a few moments just before her lips lifted into a grin :. I've got an idea... .: She leaned over to whisper, her hand shifting out toward the right to scope up a handful of cake that was laying upon a plate. Without hesitation she turned about, her hand springing forth to release the cake into the air. Her lips parted upon watch the icing slam into the face of Dragoom. :.
eek *is shocked from what happened just now and tilts my head* you just got DRAGOOM in the face with cake whee
.: She snickered while nodding in delight :. I had to do something to liven up this party.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:41 am
*falls asleep on floor*  

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:41 am
GeekFidelity
.: She blushes at his kiss, her hand moving to her lips as a giggle clashed upon her gloved fingertips. Her giggling was ceased as something caught her eye, she blinked a few moments just before her lips lifted into a grin :. I've got an idea... .: She leaned over to whisper, her hand shifting out toward the right to scope up a handful of cake that was laying upon a plate. Without hesitation she turned about, her hand springing forth to release the cake into the air. Her lips parted upon watching the icing slam into the face of Dragoom. :.

*suffers a moment of latency as his circuits compensate for the sudden introduction of Icing into his system*
What the?
*licks his lips*
Not bad at all
*performs a roll towards the dining table and it's heaped desserts*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:42 am
GeekFidelity
zonic69
GeekFidelity
.: She snickered while nodding in delight :. I had to do something to liven up this party.

*slides my fingers into a slide of cake and feed it to her gently* mmm just enjoy it for now alright  

zonic69

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:43 am
Dragoom
GeekFidelity
.: She blushes at his kiss, her hand moving to her lips as a giggle clashed upon her gloved fingertips. Her giggling was ceased as something caught her eye, she blinked a few moments just before her lips lifted into a grin :. I've got an idea... .: She leaned over to whisper, her hand shifting out toward the right to scope up a handful of cake that was laying upon a plate. Without hesitation she turned about, her hand springing forth to release the cake into the air. Her lips parted upon watching the icing slam into the face of Dragoom. :.

*suffers a moment of latency as his circuits compensate for the sudden introduction of Icing into his system*
What the?
*licks his lips*
Not bad at all
*performs a roll towards the dining table and it's heaped desserts*

he took it well... domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:43 am
Oniknowsyou!
Dragoom
Oniknowsyou!
Dragoom
Oniknowsyou!
@ Dragoom: G'day mate hows tricks?

They're good mate, how about yourself?
Not bad considering I been kicked out of home and like at the public library making best with my last 33 minutes on line.

Jesus, that's a bit harsh. Have you organised another place to stay?
I am sorting it I kinda got to see my old lady last night appoligissed to her and like made peace with the one above and so forth so I hope she see fit to allow me back home.

I hope so too mate, but have you got a contingency plan worked out?  

Dragoom

Aged Genius

Asmondai

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:44 am
Dragoom
Ah, life. ''Tis a mighty inconvenience.

Indeed.

Oniknowsyou!
Bar I am more intrested in my Scouts from my Striking Scrpions of Tallon (My Space marine chapter for now) providing snipper fire for my inquastor and the Last Chancers to get to the main objective of the missions against Nurgle forces in my friends Dinning room.

Cool.
I shall wish you luck and pray from the emperor for guidance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:44 am
.: She nibbled upon the offered finger yet her eyes widen while catching Dragoom's movement. :. He's going to attack!

.: She was out of her seat, kicking over their table to then dive behind it for cover :.

Cheshire Pussy

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:45 am
*while on the floor he pulls a taco out of his pocket and eats it*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games