Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:53 pm
samanthaeb007
Hey guys (Or should I say girls) I'm Sammy. I have been a fan since I heard I write Sins Not Tradgedies but then I forgot about them. After that my friend told me about their new (now kinda old) video Nine In The Afternoon. That's when I got their second CD and part of their first. My fave songs of all time (by any artist) are:

1. That Green Gentlemen

2. She Had The World

3. Mad As Rabbits

4. Northern Downpour

Now obviously these are all by Panic At The Disco (isn't that just amazing whee ) But yeah I live in this village town called Allyn in Washington NOT Washington DC. Music is basicly my favorite thing i nthe universe. One of my favorite movies of all time is the Alice In Wonderland movie, but NOT the Disney version, the Hallmark one. I want to see PATD in concert really bad and I almost got to but stupid Washington likes PATD sooo much it was sold out. So yeah that's pretty much it.

BEST GUILD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh

Aw, thanks. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 pm
I've been a fan since I saw Panic at the 2006 MTV Music Video Awards. I thought their style was awsome so I began to listen to them.

From the 1st album I would have to say I love Time to Dance and Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks. From the new album I really like When the Day Met The Night and Mad as Rabbits. Though I like all their songs overall.

Ok so yeah you can just call me Mirage I'm currently 16 yrs. of age soon to turn 17 and I live in sunny S. Cali.  

Mirage of Death

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:52 pm
Welcome Everybody!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Hey guys,I'm xxCheckYesJulietxx,call me Savannah. I'm new to the whole guild thing,but here goes. I'm in a band (Panic Parade) that was inspired by Panicand I write my own lyrics,I also play guitar and bass. My hobbies are skateboarding, writing, listening to music, or messing around with my band. I'm from Chicago,IL where the music scene is huge. My favorite color is seafoam green,I can't stand stereotypical people,and I have been catagorized as emo. Just because I dress the part-I'm not,emo is a form of music,not a person,I'm just me. My favorite drink is Red Bull/Mountain Dew,I'm a vegan,and I am random...shocker. I'm easy to get along with and am a great listener,or so I've been told. Well before this get ridiculously long,Santi guys! 3nodding  

savannahsays

Polyamorous048

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:08 pm
I'm Michele and next month is my 15th birthday. Panic At The Disco and Chevelle are my favorite bands. I first heard them from my best friend from sixth grade. It was when they first realeased "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" I've been in love with the band from then. My favorite song is Northern Downpour. I love Brendon Urie. I have yet to see them in concert. I think they sound great live.
So, I'm excited to be in this guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:15 pm
Mirage of Death
I've been a fan since I saw Panic at the 2006 MTV Music Video Awards. I thought their style was awsome so I began to listen to them.

From the 1st album I would have to say I love Time to Dance and Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks. From the new album I really like When the Day Met The Night and Mad as Rabbits. Though I like all their songs overall.

Ok so yeah you can just call me Mirage I'm currently 16 yrs. of age soon to turn 17 and I live in sunny S. Cali.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:23 pm
XxCheckYesJulietxX
Hey guys,I'm xxCheckYesJulietxx,call me Savannah. I'm new to the whole guild thing,but here goes. I'm in a band (Panic Parade) that was inspired by Panicand I write my own lyrics,I also play guitar and bass. My hobbies are skateboarding, writing, listening to music, or messing around with my band. I'm from Chicago,IL where the music scene is huge. My favorite color is seafoam green,I can't stand stereotypical people,and I have been catagorized as emo. Just because I dress the part-I'm not,emo is a form of music,not a person,I'm just me. My favorite drink is Red Bull/Mountain Dew,I'm a vegan,and I am random...shocker. I'm easy to get along with and am a great listener,or so I've been told. Well before this get ridiculously long,Santi guys! 3nodding

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Polyamorous048
I'm Michele and next month is my 15th birthday. Panic At The Disco and Chevelle are my favorite bands. I first heard them from my best friend from sixth grade. It was when they first realeased "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" I've been in love with the band from then. My favorite song is Northern Downpour. I love Brendon Urie. I have yet to see them in concert. I think they sound great live.
So, I'm excited to be in this guild! biggrin

And I'm excited for you to be here too! whee Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

alastarr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 pm
It's Time For Us To Take a Chance;

'Ello, everyone! ^^ My name is alastarr. You may call me Starr or Alanna, whichever you prefer. 3nodding I'm currently 14 years old and live in the Windy City, aka Chicago. My birthday is on December 31st, New Year's Eve. =)

Anyway, I'm a rather new fan of Panic At The Disco. I've only known them for about a month. sweatdrop But I love them with all my heart, so who cares? XD I have a mini crush on Ryan Ross. I luv the Ryhawk! whee Plus, the lyrics he writes are really deep. I love all of the Panic songs, so I can't choose a favorite one. XD; I only own the album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but I'm hoping to get Pretty. Odd. by next month. 3nodding

Other bands I love/like are Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Nickelback, the All-American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Relient K, and that's about it. eek I've just started my music-loving phase, so I don't known a lot of bands... Any suggestions?

Also, I am one of those sad people who read fanfiction about Ryden. What can I say? I have no life. XDD

I think that's about all I have to say about myself. I'm slightly random, can get hyper very easily, and look/act a bit older than I actully am. 0_o Oh! I want to be an author when I grow up. I also try to write lyrics. Ryan Ross (and Pete Wentz) inspire me to do so. ^^

So yeah, that's it! Thanks for letting me join the guild!!!!! 3nodding

We're Still So Young, But Desperate For Attention...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:33 pm
alastarr

'Ello, everyone! ^^ My name is alastarr. You may call me Starr or Alanna, whichever you prefer. 3nodding I'm currently 14 years old and live in the Windy City, aka Chicago. My birthday is on December 31st, New Year's Eve. =)

Anyway, I'm a rather new fan of Panic At The Disco. I've only known them for about a month. sweatdrop But I love them with all my heart, so who cares? XD I have a mini crush on Ryan Ross. I luv the Ryhawk! whee Plus, the lyrics he writes are really deep. I love all of the Panic songs, so I can't choose a favorite one. XD; I only own the album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but I'm hoping to get Pretty. Odd. by next month. 3nodding

Other bands I love/like are Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Nickelback, the All-American Rejects, My Chemical Romance, Relient K, and that's about it. eek I've just started my music-loving phase, so I don't known a lot of bands... Any suggestions?

Also, I am one of those sad people who read fanfiction about Ryden. What can I say? I have no life. XDD

I think that's about all I have to say about myself. I'm slightly random, can get hyper very easily, and look/act a bit older than I actully am. 0_o Oh! I want to be an author when I grow up. I also try to write lyrics. Ryan Ross (and Pete Wentz) inspire me to do so. ^^

New Years Eve must be a pretty cool birthday. <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXEclipseVampireXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:51 pm
HI PEOPLES!!!! my name is raquel and im 15.
i live in calirfonia and i love to sing and dance.
my favorite song of panic at the disco is when the day met the night
and time to dance.
i dont know what else to say soooooo....
thats me hehe soo peace out peopless!

xP  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:09 pm
Okay, to be honest, I've been in this guild for a bit, but I've never properly introduced myself.
I go by the name Rainy.
I like peanut butter toast.
And music is a habit of mine.
Panic is the number source of inspiration I get for music.
[I don't have a favorite song. I love them all soo much!]
I like to party.
It's loads of fun.
Did I mention I like peanut butter toast?
:]  

PanicChic2005

sandflea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:02 pm
Why hello! I'm Angela. I'm a soon to be Junior at Cape Henlopen High school in Delaware. I'm turning 16 on October 4th. My friend Michele [Polyamorous048] introduced me to Panic, and I think they are pretty awesome. Brendon Urie and Jon Walker are my favorite members, although Ryan and Spencer are awesome too. whee
Some other bands I enjoy listening to are Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, Cobra Starship, Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold, Backstreet Boys, Keith Urban, Finger Eleven, and Puddle of Mudd. I have a very diverse taste in music. I love to sing, and I attempt to play the guitar. I can play 3 or 4 chords.
I own the Nickelback Guild on Gaia, and I am also a Mod in the House MD. Guild and the Spongebob Squarepants Guild. National Treasure is my favorite movie of all time and Nicholas Cage is my favorite actor.
I'm usually bored all the time, so if anyone wants to talk to me, PM me or AIM me. ChadBizcut82
=]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:16 pm
PrimeOdd
alastarr

New Years Eve must be a pretty cool birthday. <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

Haha...yeah, it's pretty sweet. XD
Thanks!

alastarr

alastarr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:19 pm
Welcome, fellow new members! ^^

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games