Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:59 am
Arella pressed her ear to the brightly painted door but she didn't need to to hear the girl's squeals and the pained squeeks coming from Shadow. She bit her lip, lost in thought. She had to get Shadow.. She reached up and turned the bright pink door knob, opening the door a crack. Pulling her little mirror from her pocket she put it in the space were the door had been and tried to look inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:52 pm
Shadow nipped at the girl's finger. The girl then noticed her door was open and..come girl sitting laying outside of it. He threw Shadow over to her bed where he hit the wall then the soft mattress. He was in horrible pain. The girl opened the door, stepping on the mirror and putting her hands on her hips. "WHO ARE YOU!?" she asked in a demanding tone. "ARE YOU MY NEW FRIEND?! I HOPE SO! MOUSEY IS BORING!" he said, getting upset at how boring Shadow had become. She pieked up shards from to broken mirror, some of them, lightly piercing the rat's skin, but he was too pained to show a reaction.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:33 am
"Um... no.. we've come to take Mousey away and make him better and more fun than you!" Arella said in a cheerful tone. She walked over to the bed and picked Shadow up, cradling him in her hands. "We should be back with Mousey by tomorrow, you'll just have to play with your other toys until then. Well, bye!" Arella quickly marched over to the door and slammed it closed behind her before she saw Karen. Looking both ways down the corridor she nodded at Karen. "This way then. We'd better go though before the girl warns them of something."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Karen nodded, still in her tiger form. She decided, well not her but the parasite decided to stick with this girl. "Look this is the plan, Arella" Karen said, slightly running to keep up with Arella. "You become a cat and carry Shadow in your mouth, it makes it look like you killed Shadow and your no more than a stray cat. I will meet you guys outside since I'm a tiger and the scientist is probably warning everyone to keep a look out on me. Agreed?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 pm
The little girl eyed the door for a moment before busting threw the door, looking at the two. She growled and ran after Arella. "GIVE ME BACK MY MOUSEY!" she yelled multiple times before Karen caught her eye. "Ooooh! Kitty!" she squeeled, walking over to Karen and violently petting her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:46 pm
Karen glaring at the girl, they would not hurt her because she is the scientist's pet. But if she hurt the scientist's daughter, would she get punished? Karen decided to attack anyways, this girl is on her nerves. She pounced on the girl, all her weight on top of her. She felt the girl's ribs were about to break. "Go now!" She said to Arella. "HURRY!" Karen bared her teeth at the girl, only an inch from her face. Her claws piercing the little girl's skin.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:57 pm
The little girl let out a loud, high pitched scream as she started to kick Karen in the stomach and screaming for her father. At that instand, Shadow opened his eyes, just barely, seeing himself in Arella's hands. He said nothing, just blinked as if to let them know he was still alive. He then reclosed his eyes and slowly fell asleep, despite the fact that he was bleeding quite rapidly. He felt safe in Arella's hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:23 am
Arella looked wildly between Shadow and Karen. Then it hit her what had sounded so odd before..
"one of the bodyguards whack me in the head with his gun.."
There was no way on earth that someone who'd been hit in the head could be this powerful. No way. Slowly, so that Karen had her back to her she slipped silently backwards, and as soon as she'd turned a corner she started running, trying not to cry. "I'm sorry Karen, I'm so sorry."
Carrying the motionless Shadow she ran down a concrete flight of stairs, her white coat flapping around her ankles. She burst out of a door into the dark moonlight, and scanned the area around her. Morphing into a cat shape she moved into a nearby bush and lay there with Shadow silently.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:47 pm
The real Karen saw that Shadow was okay and safe. She breathe a sigh of relief. The parasite made Karen's head turned her attention back to the girl. "Stupid mutt, shut up." She used her paws (sheathe) to whack the little girl unconscious. "I would kill you if I could too." She scowled and got off the girl and started to walk away sliently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:16 pm
Arella lay in the bush, her fur bristling against the cold. She pressed her tail against Shadow to keep him warm, while she tried to sort out her thoughts. She knew Karen must've been taken over by something, but when would it were off? She had to get her and find out, maybe even get it out of her. She looked to the west and saw the sun was going down. She dearly hoped there'd be less staff om at night, it'd make her plan so much easier...  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:53 pm
Shadow's body shook gently. His small, black eyes opening gently as he eyed Arella with a smile, still bleeding, but not as badly. Be pressed his body against hers to help himself keep warm, using her comfortable fur as a pillow/blanket. He gave a small, pained squeek since his body was still in major pain, but didn't think much of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:28 am
Arella looked down at Shadow. "Shadow" She whispered, "I need to get back inside. D'you think you can help me?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:44 am
Shadow gave a gentle squeek to let her know that he was still awake. He opened his eyes slowly and stood up, shakishly. He smiled gently and walking out of the bush, into a hole in the house. He was in there for about two minutes before going back, seeing Arella, a whole pack of rats and mice behind him. They would help him help her the best the could. Each of them sat, awaiting direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:25 pm
Karen found her way back to the scientist's room. "You're daughter is safe" She said before he can say anything while she turned back into her human form. Her long blond hair swaying back and forth as she walked closer to the scientist. "You're lucky I didn't kill her." The scientist looked at Karen, there was fear in his eyes. He fear that this alien could easily kill or go into his brains and control him in a few seconds. Or the parasite can get his alien friends and they would invade his mind and everyone else. "I believe that one of the girls figured out that I'm controlling her friend." Karen said. "W-W-Which girl?" The scientist's voice was starting to shake in fear. "The girl that was with me." Karen spat at him and the scientist flinched away. "I want this place to have tight security everywhere. Not an inch of this place won't have any cameras or traps, got that?" She raised her voice a little. The scientist seems to understand and got on his feet and began to walk faster to get away from Karen and to make quick preparations.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:44 pm
Shadow looked around at all the rats and mice around him. Arella could tell them what to do. He wanted to at least find Karen. He ran away, back inside of the house and squeek, running to where the little girl lay. He stopped and looked, only for a second before he ran down the hallway he had saw Karen be taken away to. His nose sniffing around as he followed her scent. He squeeked and scurried into the room that he had smelled her in. His rat form wasn't able to go much longer. He turned into a human and gave a quite gasp as he saw her and frown. "K-K-Karen..." he said, breating heavy and holding his arm. His lips and various parts of his body, bleeding.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff