Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:31 pm
((*spiritglomps Psy* Be around off and on this weekend! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm
(( What the?… ninja …Well cripes! Nobody is around to play? gonk ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm
((I am so poooooost gonk sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm
((LOL! I'm gonna try and get on during the down times at the convention! Pics will be on facebook! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm
Faelan the Eternal Night
((Swear to your god or whos ever god. if the ice tree is gone, i will be pissed.... MY HOME!!! scream 3nodding night))
{{Actually, it was Faunt's home, technically. Though Faunt is your character still, unless you decided to transform Faunt into Faelan, it's not Faelan's home. Also, you don't have to be at the bar at all times stare You can have an apartment elsewhere or sleep elsewhere and still come here.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 pm
-after dame gets her can of cherry coke, pops the top, and drains almost half of it, she turns back to Psy and smiles sadly- So...um...Psy. I need to ask your permission for something. -walks over to her and leans on the bar- I...I know my position at MW and as an MW lady is very precarious right now. And that there are several who don't really want me leaving the premesis much less the town. However...my grandmother wants me to go to Virginia with her, and she has had this planned a while, the dates just kinda of snuck up on me. I didn't even remember until my work reminded me I was off tomorrow and all next week. sweatdrop stressed And my grandma called yesterday... -dame bites her lip-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm
For crying out loud Dame! I would never deny any of you to NOT see to your families? neutral What do you people think I am…some sort of monster?! gonk I have a family too you know and people I care about! stare gonk

*She has no idea if Dame is being straight with her or just making up a story to skip town. stare She really likes Dame and wants so badly to believe her. gonk She puts both hands on her upper arms and looks Dame in the eye.* You go and spend as much time with your grandmother as you need to. Everything can just wait. I hope you have a wonderful time in Virginia, give your grandmother my very best and please…be safe. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm
eek Psy...-walks over and places her hand over one of Psy's hands- That's...that's not what I meant. I know I am on precarious grounds because of my original reasons for coming to the MW. I know people are suspcious of me because of said reason. I also know I... -dame looks down briefly in sorrow- I know I haven't had my hearing yet. -slowly draws her eyes back to Psyzapp's face- I, I just didn't want to disappear and have ya'll think the worst. Especially since it's such late notice. I...I would be leaving tomorrow.

It's not like I don't see my grandmother a lot, Psyzapp. So it's not a dire need. -dame laughs a bit- My grandma just got pissed at my aunts for being all flakey and indecisive about their trip to Florida back in May/June so she told me that we were just gonna take off on a vacation and screw them. -she shakes her head- My grandmother. rolleyes What'cha gonna do? We didn't know where to go and we both had never been to Virginia so we decided there would be a good place.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 pm
*enters the main bar area with Tes, greeting everyone with a wave* Vendui' riluss~ 4laugh

*he squeezes Tes' hand a moment, then starts to go behind the counter when he catches sight of a leopard relaxed on the floor* Gi ussta~ I certainly did not expect to see one of these in the tavern. *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles* Although, if dragons and unicorns have shown up, why not other exotic creatures? wink

*continues behind the bar, getting out a glass and a chilled bottle of elven wine*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:13 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at the leopard, then shrugs and takes a seat at one of the tables*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Oh. stare ……… Your grandmother sounds like a lovely woman. wink

Dame you are not a prisoner here and it has been very difficult to get all the other ladies organized and present all at once to have your hearing. sweatdrop I apologize for the delay…these kinds of things take time to organize.

It would show good character and work in your favor if you were to return to us on a day you choose to specify. They would notice this action and see that you are good to your word. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 pm
You have a good time with your grandmother, Dame. We will miss you and I hope your trip is an enjoyable one. wink

*Notices Ryzan and TES. She sees Ryzan having some Elven Wine and remembers what happened at the GGB yesterday. eek * RYZAN! You are not going to believe this! I was at the GGB yesterday and Mr. Killafrog HAS elven wine! eek I was stunned as I thought we were exclusive in carrying it. But that isn't even the half of it! eek He actually served me Elven Wine with ICE IN IT!!! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 pm
Vel'bol!?! eek *almost drops the bottle as he's pouring his wine, but manages to catch himself and sets it down* sweatdrop

Ice? eek Surely you must be joking sweatdrop No one would dare water down the fine taste of elven wine with ice. *giggles uneasily, somehow knowing that she probably isn't joking* sweatdrop

Are you sure it was elven wine? sweatdrop I cannot imagine how he could have gotten hold of such. Perhaps it is a more native elven wine or something of the sort. I remember the fox creature Maune had made claim of knowing how to make dark elven wine... although it did not seem to taste very "elvish" in my recollection.

*takes up his glass and has a small sip*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm
rofl I think you and my grandmother would get along perfectly, Psyzapp. ^_^ You guys would probably hit it off nicely.

I know I'm not a prisoner, Psy. I just won't want to step on any toes nor give the ladies any more reasons not to trust me. sad Don't worry about my hearing date, Psy. I know the ladies are hard to organize all together. I wouldn't dream of pressuring ya'll. I can wait patiently. ^_^

-listens to Psy's last words intently and nods 3nodding - That is sage wisdom, Psyzapp. I will be back next Wednesday. Though I am not sure what time. If I will end up being back earlier or later, I will let ya'll know. -hugs Psy briefly- Thank you. 4laugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm
*Grins at Dame* We will see you Wednesday then, Dame. Have a very nice time and do give your grandmother my very best. xd

*She turns back to Ryzan.* I only WISH I were joking! gonk I practically fainted from shock when I saw him do it. gonk I honestly didn't get a good look at the bottle but he said it was "elf wine." Maybe someone sold him a case or two of counterfeit stuff. eek ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games