Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 pm
*she hears someone enter the bar from the office and turns, seeing Psyzapp. Smiling back when she smiles, she shakes her head when Psyzapp reacts the same as dame did when she first entered the bar. Rolling her eyes, she smirks at Psyzapp*

Now don't tell me the Queen of Darkness who owns two of the most vicious dogs known to man and dabbles in exotic animals is scared of this baby leopard? twisted

*still rubbing Lo's head, leaning over to give it a kiss*

Psyzapp, meet Lo. She'll be with me, well, right now temporarily, I think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 pm
-eyes the shadowed person as he steps away from them, looking over him curiously. Finally, after half a tick, recognition ignites in her eyes- Ah, yes. I do. -gives him a small smile, a faded memory of him pulling her into his lap playing in her mind. She looks to Psy as she comes in and starts speaking- Psy! Ah just the person I needed to s... -notices her eyes widen and dame is acutely away of the cat again. stressed dame darts her eyes back over at Lo-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 pm
*She grins at Icy.* Can I pet this animal? I just love animals that hunt. twisted I debated on getting a large cat instead of Atilla and Hunn, but then I remembered an incident in Las Vegas with a large Tiger and thought I had just better not. stare

@ Dame: What can I do for you Dame? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm
*Eyes get wide and excited as she quickly looks at Icy.* Icy, by chance does this can know how to Gunny hunt?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 pm
*Looks back at the big cat admiring its fur.* Icy, is Lo hungry? I'm sure there is some great cuts of meat in the restaurant we could get her. Lo is a "her" right? neutral I just assumed because she is so pretty. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 pm
*laughs at Psyzapp and smiles widely*

rofl Honey, pet away. xd She just loves attention. Grunny hunt? Hmm....I'm sure that would be no problem for her since she is predatory by nature and has hunted alot with....

*trails off, looking sad a moment but coming back from it, determined to keep her promise*

But then, we could always teach her, now can't we? twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm
-dame looks uncomfortable as they start speaking about how Lo is a predatory animal and turns to face the counter, pulling her limbs up as close as she can-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm
*Grins at Icy and then pets the large cat cooing a bit and putting her face right up to Lo's.* Aren't you just the most beautiful thing. blaugh 4laugh *She backs off a bit but keeps petting Lo as she looks at Icy.* I would reward this animal handsomely for the work she does. twisted I'm going to order a case of the best T-bones I can find for her. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 pm
-dame holds herself to keep from shaking as Psy puts her face dangerously close to the leopard's. sweatdrop Deciding she needs a hard drink, she hops of her stool, hair swinging and slipping around her shoulders as she does and makes another wide berth around Lo, almost sliding against the wall and walks behind the bar, searching in the fridge for a cherry coke-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm
*laughs again at Psyzapps inquiries about Lo's gender and diet. Watches how she hugs and pets Lo like she's just one big ol' tabby and smiles, seeing Psyzapps title shine through. Looks at Lo, knowing it's been a while since she's eaten anything and thinks it would be a perfect to time to fee her*

You know, I think it's time to feed this little one. She hasn't eaten since early this morning. She smelled the food from JD earlier when we came up and I'm just glad she didn't take off in that direction. sweatdrop She's a well behaved animal, but I know her instincts are as sharp as ever.

*scratches under Lo's chin, feeling and hearing the rumbling purr coming from her*

Come one girl. Let's go get something from that place that's had your mouth watering since you came up. Sounds good?

*starts walking toward the restaurant*

{{okay guys. I'm about to get off work and have been advised that I have to be back at 7 in the morning, so I won't be back on tonight. stressed Psy, if you would since you're not afraid of Lo, whenever you retire for the night, have Icy and Lo retire as well. heart Or before is fine too. sweatdrop You don't have to mod us much if you don't want. 3nodding

Nighters all and see you tomorrow. heart *laughs hard at dame* You are killing me honey! rofl She won't bite or maul, unless I tell her to! twisted }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 pm
((OOC: *Yawns* sorry I am not as active as I wanted to be. Work has me beat especially in this 100+ heat with 80%+ humidity hurray for heat index records high. Good night girls))

*He excuses himself and bids adieu, as he walks out the bar. Looking at the Ice tree that he slept under he notices a cavity in the frozen branches. He approaches the tree and looks straight up wishing that it could be a bed up there. An odd blue light surrounds him as he is teleported inside the tree. Shocked he and Dys looks around at this place.*
"Bed, table, chairs, dresser. Man this place has it all. Do you think we can stay here Dys?"

"I dunno dood. I guess until we are kicked out."
*Dys hops down and wonders about and sits on a smaller bed on the floor and yawns.*

"Yeah I guess so. Night dood."
*He looks down at Dys who has already fallen asleep and he lays on the bed and does the same.*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:21 pm
((Swear to your god or whos ever god. if the ice tree is gone, i will be pissed.... MY HOME!!! scream 3nodding night))  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 pm
(( I don't think anyone touched the Ice Treeā€¦that I can remember at least. Nobody made any reference to it, so it must still be there. neutral ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 pm
((YAY thank you.... its the only thing that ties me with this bar... if it was to ever leave... well i would be sad))  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games