Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I hope he doesn't know where here is.......hope he only knows where he has seen me......he has not seen me here as far as I know........

Oh, okay.

*watches the ghostie's ectoplasm watching you watching mike not watching you watch mike* @.@

that is still a mouthful.........Mike is not as all knowing as he thinks he is........

Oh, I see. @.@

yeah......case in point he does not know I have been here now does he....it would take someone telling him for him to know.......and I am not telling him about this place.......

And I tell no people about no things. x:

But there are others in this thread at times... >.>

Do you trust them?

that is good to hear.....

yes I have noticed....but I don't read their post so I hope they don't read mine....

there is only one I do not trust completely.....my daughter Kasai.....but I may be able to keep her from telling Mike about this place......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is still a mouthful.........Mike is not as all knowing as he thinks he is........

Oh, I see. @.@

yeah......case in point he does not know I have been here now does he....it would take someone telling him for him to know.......and I am not telling him about this place.......

Do you trust them?

yes I have noticed....but I don't read their post so I hope they don't read mine....

there is only one I do not trust completely.....my daughter Kasai.....but I may be able to keep her from telling Mike about this place......

May?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. @.@

Do you trust them?

May?

she is very unpredictable but right now she is a little preoccupied..........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Do you trust them?

May?

Oh, I see. Sort of.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Do you trust them?

May?

Oh, I see. Sort of.

**laughs** you should see.....you are one of the things she is preoccupied with....I have noticed she has had some lengthy talks with you.....about what I do not care but it gets her mind off pestering me about calling the HOME or telling Mike where I am.......  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:00 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

May?

Oh, I see. Sort of.

**laughs** you should see.....you are one of the things she is preoccupied with....I have noticed she has had some lengthy talks with you.....about what I do not care but it gets her mind off pestering me about calling the HOME or telling Mike where I am.......

Oh my. I'm glad I'm a good distraction then. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:06 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

May?

Oh, I see. Sort of.

ooh don't feel bad about it.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:07 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Sort of.

I don't feel bad.

At least, I don't think I do... @.@

Why? Should I? gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:17 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Sort of.

I don't feel bad.

Why? Should I? gonk

noooo it is a good thing that you can provide a distraction......it helps when someone needs it........**smiles then winks**  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't feel bad.

Why? Should I? gonk

noooo it is a good thing that you can provide a distraction......it helps when someone needs it........**smiles then winks**

Oh, that's good then.

winks still scare me though... o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:31 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't feel bad.

Why? Should I? gonk

Oh, that's good then.

I will try to remember that......**walks to the room with the cots and turns at the door** night Kay.......**stretches then lays down**  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:32 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't feel bad.

Why? Should I? gonk

Oh, that's good then.

I will try to remember that......**walks to the room with the cots and turns at the door** night Kay.......**stretches then lays down**

xD
Lol

Good night.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:17 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't feel bad.

Why? Should I? gonk

Oh, that's good then.

xD
Lol

Good night.

**sits ups and stretches then looks around** morning Kay....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:31 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's good then.

xD
Lol

Good night.

Good morning.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's good then.

xD
Lol

Good night.

Good morning.

**getting up and stretching again** yeah it is.....it was a good night too....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games