Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:27 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki strode to Koyasu-kun's room quickly and soon banged on the door before opening it. He didn't really care if Yuuji was following although...when Hiroki got pissed like this some times it was just better to stay out of his path.

"You know, Koyasu-kun, that harassment would get a NORMAL employee fired!" He didn't mince words, he knew the MO and he knew Koyasu-kun was just bound to trip his wire sooner or later but he hadn't known when. Obviously...now.

"Why can't you get it through you're skull that your 'tests' are ILLEGAL and uncalled for." Hiroki questioned with an exasperated look on his face.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Turning, still clad in that towel, Akihiko's blue gaze was fierce and locked on Hiroki.
"Unnessecary?" he asked, hands on his hips JUST above the rim of said towel. "How about you try falling in love with someone, only to get them ripped from your love, and THEN you can lecture me about my tests. I won't go down that path again. I had to make sure that Nezumi didn't give a damn about getting into my pants... got it?"
Turning away, the musician headed into the kitchen, grabbing a new bottle of water.
His antibiotics for his head made him rather thirsty most of the time..

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"This isn't a matter of Love or Not to Love. This is a Business. You don't do that in a business! Nezumi-san is here to be your manager, NOT to date you. He's here to fulfill a business obligation. You may have a pretty face but Not all men and women are attracted to you like you might think they are!" How many times was he and Koyasu-kun going to go round and round about this matter. The dang star didn't listen! Didn't even have a understanding about legal ramifications.

"Do you even consider what would happen if someone took you to court on something like this? It would ruin your career!" He knew Izzy Lucky probably suffered the same hazing but he wasn't going to bring the manager's name up if he could avoid it.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:00 pm

"I'M MAKING SURE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" Akihiko shouted at him, throwing the bottle of water into the wall. He stopped, calming down for a moment. "You don't understand, Hiroki. I loved Izzy Lucky. I don't want anyone 'new' around me, especially a ******** manager who's here to replace him. A star gets close to their manager. I didn't come on to Izzy, if that's what you think happened. Nezumi passed my test. He won't fall in love with me like he did with Chiyou." the musician scowled at Hiroki before running a hand over his face and looking away. "Just drop it, Asato. I don't give a damn about Nezumi. He's a manager. And as long as he is ONLY a manager... then he can stick around. Got it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki bit his inside lips to grasp at his own temper. It was like dealing with a child sometimes. He knew Koyasu-kun was grieving but it didn't give him the right to 'test' anyone like that!

However, Hiroki was rather taken off guard when Koyasu-kun spoke about his love for the former manager. Part of that statement had to be a lie though. He doubted that Izzy Lucky would have just come on to Narcissus. It wasn't his style. Koyasu-kun always had a habit of trying for things that he shouldn't/couldn't have. And Hiroki was sure it wasn't any different with Izzy.

Even so, it was a little odd to hear this admission. Izzy never knew that was for sure. He doubted Koyasu-kun even knew for a long time. What a baka. He'd never say it out loud but in someways, Koyasu-kun got a bit of deserved karma out of this. Although, Hiroki never wished for anyone's death to bring enlightenment to Koyasu-kun.

For a moment, he was quiet trying to determine how far he wanted to push...because as he had said before. Nezumi was not here for that...and what Koyasu-kun did wasn't legal. Seemed like Koyasu-kun could NEVER get these things in his head. No matter who the victim was...himself included.

Maybe the pain would create a better man? Or just a better CD...Either way, Koyasu-kun still hadn't learned how to treat other employees.
"I know you're grieving and I know things are very hard right now. I also know that your frigging paranoid of things because of what happened. Healing takes a very long time. I understand that. But, I'm going to say this again in a manner I hope you can understand. Just so things are quite clear."

He paused for just a second then said, "If Nezumi were to come on to you as you say you don't want...Legally, you can put him up on charges of Sexual Harassment. And he the same thing with You. You've a proper legal solution for any unwanted advances in Ohayou. So your test is unnecessary because there is a proper procedure."

He stopped there and sighed then walked over and picked up the water bottle putting it on the table. He wasn't completely heartless but he had employees in mind and way too much legal counseling lately. "Takagi-kun did come by some news about the man they discovered today. Seems like a Japanese man who spoke English helped save his life that day. Said that he had a flamboyant Japanese friend with him who was urging them to get out of there. We're guessing it was probably Izzy Lucky and Shou-san."

"I'll let you get back to work." he finally said and turned to walk out. He really didn't want to press the argument further and he figured that at least giving Koyasu-kun that info might give him a small bit of hope. Although, he wasn't sure after all this time what hope could be left for the two men.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Yuuji was standing in the door way the entire time... and the moment that Hiroki said 'paranoid', he very nearly reached for the man and dragged him out of the room.
"So shouldn't have said that..." Takagi whispered to himself.

But it was too late.

"You. Know. Nothing." Akihiko spoke coldly, that deadly fire of rage in his eyes. "Get out, Hiroki or so help me... I'll break your nose again."
He turned, and actually left the room, heading into the studio and slamming the door behind him.

However... inside... Narcissus leaned against the door and just... well... slid to the floor, head in his hands.
Asato had hinted that Izzy and Shou could be alive...

"Ruki... please..." he prayed, whispering to any god that would listen. "Please come back..."

Outside, Yuuji sighed, "You know, will I agree that he'll get his a** sued one day... well... you really don't know anything, Hiroki-san. Sorry to break it to you. Man's got a reason to be paranoid..." he clapped Hiroki on the shoulder and sighed again.

"Come on... there's a few things we should talk about over a drink or two..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The cold words were met with steeled eyes, even if he turned away and left. He wanted to return the favor of that broken nose...and there was No Way on this earth he'd take another from Koyasu-kun.

Of course when Yuuji started in with the sigh and the comments, that didn't make Hiroki feel any more at ease. In fact it was like adding coal to the already lit fire. His head turned quickly, and he glared at Yuuji. Actually right now he didn't need Takagi-kun trying to give him a personal Koyasu-kun history lesson. "No...You know what?...I probably don't know. I'm Not Family and I've never asked to be initiated into Koyasu-kun's personal life. I'm dealing with the business and the Company. No one else would get away with such crap in the company, he shouldn't either!"

One thing forgotten by Yuuji, Hiroki was very protective of company employee and policies. His flames needed time just like Akihiko to cool down. "I don't need a drink. I don't care why he's paranoid. I've got work to do!" He hated Yuuji patronizing 'know it all' about the Koyasu's world. For all the years Hiroki had been with Ohayou and Koyasu-sama, he wasn't 'family' not in the deeper sense and he knew that. He didn't need Yuuji reminding him.

With that, the senior exec stormed off down the hall and into his room with a sudden slam of the door.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:57 pm

That... had been unexpected...

He knew Hiroki was loyal to Ohayou... but he hadn't thought that the man was so sensitive about such things.

Before he could go after Asato though, a voice from a few rooms down caught his attention.

"Yuuji-kun. Leave him alone for now."

Looking over, the assisstant smiled slightly, "Gomen nasai, Aki. I didn't think he'd, you know, freak out like that. Not your grandson but Hiroki. I had hoped to explain a few things to him over some drinks but..."

Koyasu Aki shook his head, "I'll explain it to him once he's cooled down. I want you back out there, looking for Izzy and Shou."

Nodding, Takagi headed back out.

With a sigh of his own, Aki returned to his room. He'd give Hiroki a few hours, then take the man out for some drinks.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi had sprawled out on his own couch and for once had nothing to do. He napped then tried to write songs but nothing was coming out...great. It was kind of a bunch of muddled feelings sprawling on several pages of paper. Not really what he would have called stuff he want to sing to the public. So he tossed it aside on to the coffee table and started humming the lyrics he had sang for Akihiko earlier when he heard the slam of one door....then further away...another.

Getting up, he slipped out of his room and saw Koyasu-sama going back into his own space but no one else in the hall. Michi peeked in Akihiko's room and called out softly. "Everything Ok?"

With no answer, he moved closer to the studio door and listened for a moment. Not hearing any music, he tapped lightly. "Hey Akihiko, I heard some noise. You alright?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Smirking, Naoko picked up one of the colored shots. "All the way." he teased, throwing it back in one quick go.
The blond sighed slightly, setting the glass down, as the warm liqour coursed down his throat and filled his body with a beautiful tingle.
He loved being drunk...
It made things so much easier...
Red was down, then Orange... then Yellow... he was onto the Green in no time... Blue... Purple...
By the time the pianist had finished purple, he fell back against the booth, looking up at the lights dancing on the ceiling. "I'll give you the best lap dance in the history of the world." he joked, looking at Ryu out of the corner of his eye.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Opening the door, it was obvious that something was wrong with Akihiko. For a moment, he looked... defeated?
But then a coldness seeped into his expression and he pushed past Michi and out of the studio. "I'm fine. That was just Hiroki being an a**." the man spoke, going into the kitchen again.
This time... he REALLY wanted something to drink.
Thus, the mini-bar was opened.
He pulled out a bottle of Gin and some tonic water, and was quickly mixing himself a Gin and Tonic, minus the garnish. The musician drank half the glass then leaned on the counter with both hands, eyes closed as he focused himself.
Narcissus knew he'd been an a** to Nezumi... but he was determined to never again have anything to do with anyone who wanted his a**. Michi was the ONLY exception to that rule... mainly because the physical therapist had stuck by him like a true friend.
He couldn't love anyone really... not with the emotion he felt for Izzy Lucky. Even thinking about it infuriated him.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Laughing, Nakai's amber eyes sparkled, "You better save some of that enthusiasm for AFTER I carry you home drunk off your a**." the blond teased when he was stuck at a traffic light.
Reaching over, the guitarist couldn't help but put a hand on Chiyou's thigh. He really just wanted him right then and there... but they'd probably get arrested for indecent expose on the road...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:31 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi watched Akihiko for a long time as he man spoke and got his drink. Akihiko showed every sign of a frustrated, grieving man that really didn't want to deal with the day to day world. Akihiko was also a man that hated losing...and Michi knew that Akihiko had lost some thing very important.

So, he sighed and walked over and leaned on the counter by Akihiko as the man refocused. "Just take a deep breath and let it out. Not sure what happened but...try to take it easy for awhile. Come on..let me take away that stress."

Slipping behind Akihiko, he used his dexterous fingers to find all the nerve points to draw out tension. He wanted to put the man's mind into a better place but with incidents like these it would take a little longer. Maybe that's why Hiroki was staying out of the way except for now.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:49 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

By the time all six shots were gone, Ryuukaze was well drunk off his a**.
Six shots, and four banana daiquiris for the vocalist...ten drinks total, for the both of them!

"Best...lap dance...in....the history...." he was practically drooling on himself by now, staring at Naoko the way a wild dog would stare at a slab of raw meat. Anyone who looked at him would immediately get the impression that he was ready to club the blond over the head and drag him into the men's room.

"I....am SO gonna get you tonight, Na-kun..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Ohhhh...don't go making promises you can't keep. You know how princesses like being carried off into the sunset by Prince Charming and all. I'd hate to end the night with a disappointment." the little blond looked over, a finger trailing along his lower lip, nibbling on it just a little bit, teasing Nakai mercilessly.

But, alas, the teasing had to end, as they arrived at their destination just one turn after the light. Of course, as soon as they got in there and got a buzz going, a whole new kind of teasing was on Chiyou's list of things to do.
Tonight, he was going to be dirty.
Like...Britney Spears dirty.
And noooobody was going to stop him.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Oddly though, Akihiko shrugged out of Michi's aiding fingers. He held up a hand, turning slightly to the man. "Don't. Just... just don't." the young man spoke, obviously frustrated at everything.
But that tone of defeat was in his voice again.
"I ******** up, okay? I just don't want a manager. No one understands this. I can't TRUST someone like that again." he grabbed his drink and walked around Michi, heading into the living area.
Akihiko fell into a chair, setting the glass on the table beside him before leaning to the side and put rubbing his forehead with his fingers. "I hurt all over and I don't need you poking and prodding at these... these disgusting bruises. I just... I just don't want to care anymore. I tried to seduce Nezumi to see what he'd do and he didn't want any part of it, which I was insanely happy for because it means I might actually be able to work around the little p***k... and then Hiroki just had to get his a** involved."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games