Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:35 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^ and a back up stock just ...in...case.
Wow then you got lucky. I got all the girl vampires in red tank top and goth skirt. ^^; Me too.
Wow ok it's a better movie then to sleep though it >.> expeshally the Jonny depp moments.
Oh, good idea.
^^;; I wouldn't call that lucky. Well, ...people just have no imaginations these days. I like the ones that have on five items and just scream in saps lock that they're trying to look like a normal person. XD;
^^; Well, .... I was watching the movie during a very.. stressful time for my family, so... I was more focused on being able to sleep. But, indeed. ^-^
Working on the fisthing main stickie is the hardest thing I've ever done in the guild so far... I would give up if I wasn't as far as I was already.
The one with all the green writing? XD;
You would give up if you wanted me to beat you up. PX I haven't seen this price guide that's going to take years to complete, so~ I'd like to see a library. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:38 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
So I went into the gaia guides and resources to see if there was something new I could add and :/ It's all the same stuff, rather annoying.
Really? Often I'll catch a guide in the making. If it's interesting, I subscribe to it and check it out the next day. ^^;;
So~~ Wouldn't you have most of it covered then?
Well it's like repeats like how much guides to making gold does one new user need. Most of the guides are for new users because that's all most users can do.
Well I woulld just leave as is but it's a stickie and it's really important information.

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:45 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Wow then you got lucky. I got all the girl vampires in red tank top and goth skirt. ^^; Me too.
Wow ok it's a better movie then to sleep though it >.> expeshally the Jonny depp moments.
Oh, good idea.
^^;; I wouldn't call that lucky. Well, ...people just have no imaginations these days. I like the ones that have on five items and just scream in saps lock that they're trying to look like a normal person. XD;
^^; Well, .... I was watching the movie during a very.. stressful time for my family, so... I was more focused on being able to sleep. But, indeed. ^-^
Working on the fisthing main stickie is the hardest thing I've ever done in the guild so far... I would give up if I wasn't as far as I was already.
You would give up if you wanted me to beat you up. PX I haven't seen this price guide that's going to take years to complete, so~ I'd like to see a library. ;D
X.x I totally skipped over so much on that post u.u I really didn't mean to! I think I was just too exxcited. Now I think I'm talking about the same thing on two different quotes @.@
Oh I will get it done but with this....what is done @.@
I wouldn't say people don't have an imaginations I just think they don't use it.
oh Well maybe you should see it again ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:46 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
So I went into the gaia guides and resources to see if there was something new I could add and :/ It's all the same stuff, rather annoying.
Really? Often I'll catch a guide in the making. If it's interesting, I subscribe to it and check it out the next day. ^^;;
Well it's like repeats like how much guides to making gold does one new user need. Most of the guides are for new users because that's all most users can do.
Well I woulld just leave as is but it's a stickie and it's really important information.
Hmm~ good point. ...This is why you should be making guides. ;]
Oh, no~ sorry, I meant wouldn't you have most of the information you need if there are no guides with new information?

And~~ must be off. G'night. :]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:52 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Oh, no~ sorry, I meant wouldn't you have most of the information you need if there are no guides with new information?

I almost edited that post @.@ I forgot I'm a mod on this account ^^;
guilds take so long to make @.@ I'm too young. Oh but we need to make a better 'dress nice on gaia' guide because...well you know.
I know x.x I'm just crazy. Well as soon as it's up people are aloud to post to add to the information there or make new threads. All the off topic posting will have it's own sub forum. And from then on it's mostly making sure the informative posts are just that....Informative.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 pm
My brain doens't work with this account ^^;  

and then some
Vice Captain

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:58 am

Ok so I'm not one to play cards much, but I still need tickets so I figured sure why not and I came to the conclusion that once you finally beat Russel he gives you extra tickets.. I never knew that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:03 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Oh, good idea.
X.x I totally skipped over so much on that post u.u I really didn't mean to! I think I was just too exxcited. Now I think I'm talking about the same thing on two different quotes @.@
I wouldn't say people don't have an imaginations I just think they don't use it.
XD Excited about the library? That's good to hear. ^___^
Really? Is there that much left to do?
...I think they use it, but only to make up a story for their rorschach avatar.
XD I definitely plan to. Just not today. ...Just think, I had to plan to set time aside to go buy the new fall out boy CD today. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:09 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

I almost edited that post @.@ I forgot I'm a mod on this account ^^;
guilds take so long to make @.@ I'm too young. Oh but we need to make a better 'dress nice on gaia' guide because...well you know.
I know x.x I'm just crazy. Well as soon as it's up people are aloud to post to add to the information there or make new threads. All the off topic posting will have it's own sub forum. And from then on it's mostly making sure the informative posts are just that....Informative.
That's definitely a sign that you should be on more often. O: I have the opposite problem with Nift. Everytime I went to quote somethng, the quote button is so.. alone that I would second guess myself.
Ah... yes... their rules are just fine. I haven't seen it in a while, does it mention that those aren't the aesthetics that everyone goes by? Or does it mention that the avi arena likes blobs? XD;; Buut... those examples yes. >o< Awful. I can make some. :]
Ooo~ I didn't know that's where you were taking it. That sounds like a very good idea.. and it'll help to make sure that the information stays as current as possible. But, wouldn't you probably want some better way to check that their information is sound before they go posting it all over?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:12 pm
and then some
Your brain works? O:
Kidding, kidding.
Well, I just.. don't know what to say to that... because it sounds like you're starting to think better as a guy. D;

*brrr* The intro song to Kingdom Hearts (Simple and Clean) just started... and something about the volume I have it on gave me goosebumps. x.x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:14 pm
original karbear

Ok so I'm not one to play cards much, but I still need tickets so I figured sure why not and I came to the conclusion that once you finally beat Russel he gives you extra tickets.. I never knew that.
O: I don't play cards much either.
Although, I have been playing lately because I need tickets too. :]

Yeah... I accidentally beat him one day and wasn't ready for that. Did you catch the amount of tickets he gave? Because I swear that he didn't give me any. <.<

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:30 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear

O: I don't play cards much either.
Although, I have been playing lately because I need tickets too. :]

Yeah... I accidentally beat him one day and wasn't ready for that. Did you catch the amount of tickets he gave? Because I swear that he didn't give me any. <.<

I tried to think about it and I swear I got at least 50 from him, but then again I hadn't been paying too much attention

original karbear

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:40 pm
I must admit that dogs tend to smell very bad quite often no matter their quantity of baths.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:45 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Oh, good idea.
XD Excited about the library? That's good to hear. ^___^
Really? Is there that much left to do?
...I think they use it, but only to make up a story for their rorschach avatar.
XD I definitely plan to. Just not today. ...Just think, I had to plan to set time aside to go buy the new fall out boy CD today. XD;;
That or she was messed up in the head ^^ No I was really @.@ when I typed that.
*nod nod* I need to make a list so it will go faster.
So clearly not to it's full extent.
they have a new CD :/

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:47 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
Your brain works? O:
Kidding, kidding.
Well, I just.. don't know what to say to that... because it sounds like you're starting to think better as a guy. D;

*brrr* The intro song to Kingdom Hearts (Simple and Clean) just started... and something about the volume I have it on gave me goosebumps. x.x
I would't be talking miss candy corn.
On gaia atleast -.-'' I had to be fitted for a dress today.... that isn't bery mannly.

I've never herd it ^^;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games