Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
A bigger room of course means that I no longer need to sleep in the same bed as you. Someone is going to sleep on the ground from now on. blaugh

And YES! Your queen demands pictures of this new room of yours. I must now what the royal emergency retreat looks like before I grace it again with my good graces, looks and eternal sunshine.

edit.

Oh and be sure to fix that heater, cuddling together at cold nights isn't romantic any more. scream
Actually, I'm just getting a bigger bed now, one with a metal frame. So you can have a side all to yourself. Or I can just tie and gag you to one side, problem solved.

I'll get pictures later this week, I just had a meeting over at work and I'm still working on the notes I took for the assembly. But I think you'll like the final result of my expanded room, it is very spacious, so there's finally enough room for that realm of battle, those extra large games of Space Hulk or those other things that require lots of space.
Yessss, first thing I want to do when I come over is play an exciting game of 40k with you.. talk2hand

Sex!
HAHA, no. stare
Right, you'd rather bust out the 360
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
A bigger room of course means that I no longer need to sleep in the same bed as you. Someone is going to sleep on the ground from now on. blaugh

And YES! Your queen demands pictures of this new room of yours. I must now what the royal emergency retreat looks like before I grace it again with my good graces, looks and eternal sunshine.

edit.

Oh and be sure to fix that heater, cuddling together at cold nights isn't romantic any more. scream
Actually, I'm just getting a bigger bed now, one with a metal frame. So you can have a side all to yourself. Or I can just tie and gag you to one side, problem solved.

I'll get pictures later this week, I just had a meeting over at work and I'm still working on the notes I took for the assembly. But I think you'll like the final result of my expanded room, it is very spacious, so there's finally enough room for that realm of battle, those extra large games of Space Hulk or those other things that require lots of space.
Yessss, first thing I want to do when I come over is play an exciting game of 40k with you.. talk2hand

Sex!
HAHA, no. stare

Strip Halo!

Sir Kyle Aziz

Shiro Zeppeli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Sir Kyle Aziz
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Sir Kyle Aziz
Kaori Kapoigne

Sex!
HAHA, no. stare

Strip Halo!

I tried that with my girlfriend once, only it was Tetris. (don't ask.)

Needless to say, I'm never trying that again, Score:
Me: Her Keffiyeh/hipster neck scarf
Her: Everything stare
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 am

Sorry, I'd rather pound a rusty nail in my d**k than play Halo or any of that other Bungie s**t. Knowing her we'd either play SF4 or Scene It! until she gets fed up and starts throwing controllers again.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 am

Oooh, is she a sore looser Mac?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 am

Not really, just easily bored I guess. Plus she's really good at those fighting games, I can mash all I want but I'll never win. crying

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 am

Lt. Brookman
Not really, just easily bored I guess. Plus she's really good at those fighting games, I can mash all I want but I'll never win. crying
Your mash-fu is weak.

And you all know I prefer looking at games being played more than actually playing them. Bioshock was fun to watch, dead rising also for a bit, that got boring after a while tho.

Exception being fallout, because I like mushroom clouds and pushing buttons that cause small harmless towns to explode and Mac to burst in tears. xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 am

SPICE EMPEROR -Shino-

I tried that with my girlfriend once, only it was Tetris. (don't ask.)

Needless to say, I'm never trying that again, Score:
Me: Her Keffiyeh/hipster neck scarf
Her: Everything stare

That's what you get for playing Tetris against a woman! They possess powers in that game beyond normal mortals.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Your mash-fu is weak.

And you all know I prefer looking at games being played more than actually playing them. Bioshock was fun to watch, dead rising also for a bit, that got boring after a while tho.

Exception being fallout, because I like mushroom clouds and pushing buttons that cause small harmless towns to explode and Mac to burst in tears. xd
I miss those fun gaming sessions. sad
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 pm

So, uh. What happed? Where is everyone?

Sir Kyle Aziz

themanwithaplan1122

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Ahoy there
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Sir Kyle Aziz
It's an average guild day.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

themanwithaplan1122

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Lt. Brookman
Sir Kyle Aziz
So what's going on?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Justin2793
Lt. Brookman
Sir Kyle Aziz
So what's going on?
Nothing much, that's what makes it an average day.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Exactly. Yet another day of classes down the drain, and I'm left with a weekend to be filled with programming, gaming, and weapon making.
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games