Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:30 pm
(( stare Well, poo. Hold on, let me edit. I didn't see your post til just now. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:01 pm
(( stare *Stands there with arms crossed* stare Hmpf ... I leave for a little while and look what happens ... stare ))  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 pm
(( *looks around thoughtfully and shuts off the big red strobe lights* Thank you for your cooperation citizens. Carry on. Have a nice day. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:15 pm
((Pfft, don't worry about it. It's all getting worked out, Censor Faery. wink Just think about it all as silhouettes on a back wall and it should all pan out. xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:02 pm
{{*counts to three to see if the thread bursts into a ball of fire because of dame and Flame.* ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm
-dame had awoken before Flame. She sat watching him sleep for a few minutes, eyelids fluttering from REM sleep, lips moving every so often as if he was talking in his dream, cute little expressions forming on his face as his brow creased or his nose twitched. After a little while, she decided to stop being a creeper and relieve herself. She meanders around for a few minutes, trying to find the bathroom. Soon enough, she did.-

-After completing her business, she stared in the mirror at her naked form, scrutinizing, turning this way and that. Satisfied with what she saw, she left the bathroom and started picking up their present wrappings. She found the trash bin and stuffed them all in there, taking out Flame's bottles of Jack and placing them on his desk. She decided to take all the trash she had just put in the trashcan and dump it in the box instead. It was big enough. She put all her presents in one box and put the rest of the boxes and wrappings in the big box as well.-

-Once she was done, she tiptoed around and picked up their clothes, having a hard time finding her pink bra. stare After a bit of searching though, she finally found it. She got Flame's leather coat off the floor, took it in the other room and shook it out, hanging it on a coat rack near one of the desks.-

-She goes back into the room where he is sleeping, folding the rest of his clothes neatly and placing them on his desk chair. She eyes his shirt and on second thought, decides to slip it onto her shorter frame, buttoning it all the way down, sans for the top two buttons. She grabs his boxers from beside the pull-out and slips them on as well. She smirks and does a quick jig, stifling giggles and the absurdity of her dancing in his skivvies. She shakes her head and piles all her things up neatly, stuffing what she can in the box with her things.

As soon as she puts her bra in and covers it up, she gets an idea to go get them breakfast at Waffle House. She smiles devilishly twisted and slips on her bra, putting on some deodorant as well. dame also pulls on her pinstripe stockings and takes her new boots out, slipping them on.- Might as well start wearing them in. whee -

-dame walks over to outside doors and slips on Flame's jacket from the night before. It hit right below her knees and covered up everything else she was wearing sans her boots. xd - Perfect.

-she hurried out the door to get them breakfast-

((Part 1 of 2. 2 coming up in a few moments))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm
-she returns a little while later, breakfast in to-go boxes in bags. She places them on the desk next to the big box and then goes back to the door, locking it and shedding his coat. She places it back on the peg by the door and returns to his office, smiling and rolling her eyes as he continues to sleep- Old man. rolleyes xd -

-she walks around in her boots for a few more minutes, walking through the entire building. She struts here and there, walking fast and slow, evening doing some power walking and leg bends. She skips a few times and gallops. Then getting brazen, she tries a few handstands and flips. Executing them perfectly, she smirks deviously. twisted -

-Going back to the room he is sleeping in, she closes the door, shutting it with a soft click not to bother him. Then she makes sure there is nothing in the way, she takes a running start and does a couple of somersaults through the clear stretch of space. Collapsing in hushed giggles near the double glass doors, she composes herself and does it again, going back towards his office-room.-

((Okay...so maybe this was 2 of 3 instead of 2 of 2...I got a little carried away. rofl 4laugh whee ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm
-somersaulting not being all that quiet, dame walks back to find Flame leaning against his partially opened door, staring at her, his expression a mixture of amusement and grumpiness-

What the hell are you doing? neutral

-even while staring at her with annoyance, he can't help but have a half-smile tweak up the corner of his mouth as his eyes give their approval of her attire-

Had nothing else to wear, did you? -he asks as she comes up to him and gives him a good morning kiss- Good morning, sleepyhead.

-she grins at him and takes his hands in hers, leading him back to bed- I got breakfast! xd I hope you like Waffle House! xd -after he is back in bed with the covers on him, she flounces out of the room to get breakfast before he can say anything-

Waffle House? When the hell did you get Waffle House? stressed Damn loon of a woman. stressed -he shakes his head, covering a smile as he ducks his head-

-dame brings the bags of to-go boxes into the room and feeds him breakfast in bed. Looking over at what she got herself, he raises an eyebrow at her idea of "breakfast"- neutral
Uh, dame, a grilled chicken sandwich isn't breakfast. I mean...at least a BLT would make sense...

-dame shrugs- I don't really like many breakfast foods, waffles, pancakes, and the like. But I loooove chicken and I loooove hashbrowns covered, scattered, and peppered even more. -she pours a bit of salt on her hashbrowns, fixes up her sandwich with some mayonnaise and digs in heartily-

-he just shakes his head and chows down on his own breakfast, stomach rumbling loudly. After they finish eating, they place the empty cartons to the side, brush off crumbs, and lay in each other's arms for a while, propped up on pillows, talking. They talk about many number of things, Flame's workload, the holidays, Icy, MW, dame's upcoming school year. Their conversation steers them about to their new relationship and how it is going to work. They manage to come to several agreements without bloodshed and anger-

-dame is truly happy and curls up next to him, laying her head on his chest, feeling the deep rumbling of his voice as they chat. After a little while, they both get up and finished tidying the room then they take turns taking showers and getting ready to go back to their normal day-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm
((does happy dance from guessing right for once xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 pm
(( confused What?))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm
(( sweatdrop nvm...bordum scrambling my brains right now along with the humidity...I'll just delete it sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:30 pm
(( rofl No! Don't erase it, rofl What were you talking about? Also...where are you from? confused Humidity? It's winter round these parts...))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:36 pm
((Lol alright, was thinking I was right about the no emptying of the thread from earlier, n I'm from Australia, summer over here 4laugh then again I guess the sake I'm drinking wouldn't help with that sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 pm
((Aah, well, it did kinda empty out...expect for me! gonk Also, ooooo another Aussie. We had another one from Australia awhile back...I thought, at least...))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games