Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:33 pm
and then some
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
So I can see the avia... Ok
Oh yes we can't handle it.
~
Really? :/
yes you will >3
You can't see avatars in the forums?
Oh~ well~ Hey, on that note of having to read up about water. I had my bio exam today. I think it went well. ;] I'll know for sure within the next week or so, but till then... I still have more stuff to do and things to study for. D:
If I were the one to catch my sister.
o.x Yes sir.
It was much faster jsut going to the profile.
Well if it's more about water XD I would be happy to help you.
Oh, is she like that> Never forgets like a month ago. That's like me with my family. I yell out 'remeber this day!!!' and then run away.
I have the DVD so I can just pop it in la computer and watch it ><
Really? ...So you go to the profile from some other way besides clicking the buttons above the person's post?
XD Sadly no. At least for now. Right now it's... *looks at the next page* protists and eukaryotes. ...Then back to studying more about... lots of stuff. ^^; This is one of those crunch weeks. >o<
o___o I just. We don't do that in my family. ...When we bring up embarrassing stories, you stick around to laugh it off with them. ;]
That would make things easier. PX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:42 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
Battle system yep that my area. ^^; They don't let us socialize with the others because we get distracted...easly.
Exactly 8]
Scary
Well then get back to work! D;
^^;
Oh~
I already finished my work. Sailor moon broch is now a wepon >.> <.<
~
@.@ A man in high heals is scary well expcept seth but he also had a mini skirt and lipstick ~.^
Ooo~ so can we change clothes in mid battle?
I don't know... there are some men that I'd rather see in a miniskirt and high heels than some women... Scratch that. Don't want to see either.
>.> no
XD oh but seth had the look that gets the touch.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:47 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I hope it will be ^^;
Or in the art section it's a bit more tolerable.
Not my fault your the one that smells bad XD
it's a good movie that's for sure.
Well then. PX You'll just have to make sure that happens.
Oh~~ That's a better idea. XD I've checked out the avatar arena. I can't say that I saw any that I liked. You saw this week's winner? It's another backwards avi. u.u
Yup, yup. It may have taken me ...what was that.. six nights to watch it, but I saw it. ^^;;
Woot library ^^;
XD you can bring a hourse to the water but you can't make them drink. KP tired that earlier today. He had a panda with wings.
six? x.x
^^;; That doesn't sound too heavenly. Be sure to stock up on bread and juice. n.n
^^;; At least I didn't come across any backwards ones while voting. Just a whole bunch of wannabe demons with flame wings... wearing all read and black and any DI that fits that scheme. ...I'll definitely try the art arena out tomorrow.
Yeah... some parts I'd watch over and over because I'd keep falling asleep before the movie ended. Okay, maybe it was five, we watched some other movie in between.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
~
@.@ A man in high heals is scary well expcept seth but he also had a mini skirt and lipstick ~.^
I don't know... there are some men that I'd rather see in a miniskirt and high heels than some women... Scratch that. Don't want to see either.
>.> no
u.u That's no fun.
*backs away*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:52 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
So I can see the avia... Ok
Oh yes we can't handle it.
~
Really? :/
yes you will >3
You can't see avatars in the forums?
Oh~ well~ Hey, on that note of having to read up about water. I had my bio exam today. I think it went well. ;] I'll know for sure within the next week or so, but till then... I still have more stuff to do and things to study for. D:
If I were the one to catch my sister.
o.x Yes sir.
Oh, is she like that> Never forgets like a month ago. That's like me with my family. I yell out 'remeber this day!!!' and then run away.
Really? ...So you go to the profile from some other way besides clicking the buttons above the person's post?
XD Sadly no. At least for now. Right now it's... *looks at the next page* protists and eukaryotes. ...Then back to studying more about... lots of stuff. ^^; This is one of those crunch weeks. >o<
o___o I just. We don't do that in my family. ...When we bring up embarrassing stories, you stick around to laugh it off with them. ;]
I go through the my gaia and then click on your face :/ I always forget the fast link above the post ^^;
Aww there went that exciting moment...
Oh well we dont do that ^^;
A lot easier 8]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:54 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
~
>.> no
u.u That's no fun.
*backs away*
I I I just can't say anything further on this XD gone down hill too long.  

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:00 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I hope it will be ^^;
Or in the art section it's a bit more tolerable.
Not my fault your the one that smells bad XD
it's a good movie that's for sure.
Well then. PX You'll just have to make sure that happens.
Oh~~ That's a better idea. XD I've checked out the avatar arena. I can't say that I saw any that I liked. You saw this week's winner? It's another backwards avi. u.u
Yup, yup. It may have taken me ...what was that.. six nights to watch it, but I saw it. ^^;;
Woot library ^^;
XD you can bring a hourse to the water but you can't make them drink. KP tired that earlier today. He had a panda with wings.
six? x.x
^^;; That doesn't sound too heavenly. Be sure to stock up on bread and juice. n.n
^^;; At least I didn't come across any backwards ones while voting. Just a whole bunch of wannabe demons with flame wings... wearing all read and black and any DI that fits that scheme. ...I'll definitely try the art arena out tomorrow.
Yeah... some parts I'd watch over and over because I'd keep falling asleep before the movie ended. Okay, maybe it was five, we watched some other movie in between.
^^ and a back up stock just ...in...case.
Wow then you got lucky. I got all the girl vampires in red tank top and goth skirt. ^^; Me too.
Wow ok it's a better movie then to sleep though it >.> expeshally the Jonny depp moments.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:04 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I go through the my gaia and then click on your face :/ I always forget the fast link above the post ^^;
A lot easier 8]
Ah~ I never use that way. ^^ It always just seems easier for me to go to those buttons, or click on the avatar itself to go to someone's profile. But relating to before, if the I need to see the avatar because it's not in front of me... I actually use the search feature even if they're on my friendslist... So~ I guess we all have our ways. :3
^^ I liked that section of the test. It also dealt with the pH of solutions or the molarity of a solution and I had to do math to find the answer. <33 ...Small calculations with no calculator... I like using a calculator to double check myself so... I just hope I crunched the numbers correctly in that short time...
XD Running's good. Running's good... No, if I did that they'd probably think I forgot something in another room. ^^;;
Adult Swim was playing FLCL again a couple weeks ago. I don't know, I never watch it anymore, so I always miss the shows I like.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:15 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
A lot easier 8]
Ah~ I never use that way. ^^ It always just seems easier for me to go to those buttons, or click on the avatar itself to go to someone's profile. But relating to before, if the I need to see the avatar because it's not in front of me... I actually use the search feature even if they're on my friendslist... So~ I guess we all have our ways. :3
^^ I liked that section of the test. It also dealt with the pH of solutions or the molarity of a solution and I had to do math to find the answer. <33 ...Small calculations with no calculator... I like using a calculator to double check myself so... I just hope I crunched the numbers correctly in that short time...
XD Running's good. Running's good... No, if I did that they'd probably think I forgot something in another room. ^^;;
Adult Swim was playing FLCL again a couple weeks ago. I don't know, I never watch it anymore, so I always miss the shows I like.

If they are not on my friends list then I do use the link bar above the avia. O: I totally forget the avia itself is a link @.@
"This is the latest on raw's test! Yes so far she's half way though the trick science manth question" Yeah I should of been there 'what are you doing here your not in the class!' "Emotional suport >.> don't ask questions!"
How odd.
I think flcl is the only good thing they play >.> <.<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
~
>.> no
u.u That's no fun.
*backs away*
I I I just can't say anything further on this XD gone down hill too long.
Agreed. :]  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:19 pm
So I went into the gaia guides and resources to see if there was something new I could add and :/ It's all the same stuff, rather annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:21 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Woot library ^^;
six? x.x
Wow then you got lucky. I got all the girl vampires in red tank top and goth skirt. ^^; Me too.
Wow ok it's a better movie then to sleep though it >.> expeshally the Jonny depp moments.
Oh, good idea.
^^;; I wouldn't call that lucky. Well, ...people just have no imaginations these days. I like the ones that have on five items and just scream in saps lock that they're trying to look like a normal person. XD;
^^; Well, .... I was watching the movie during a very.. stressful time for my family, so... I was more focused on being able to sleep. But, indeed. ^-^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Woot library ^^;
six? x.x
Oh, good idea.
^^;; I wouldn't call that lucky. Well, ...people just have no imaginations these days. I like the ones that have on five items and just scream in saps lock that they're trying to look like a normal person. XD;
^^; Well, .... I was watching the movie during a very.. stressful time for my family, so... I was more focused on being able to sleep. But, indeed. ^-^
Working on the fisthing main stickie is the hardest thing I've ever done in the guild so far... I would give up if I wasn't as far as I was already.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
A lot easier 8]

If they are not on my friends list then I do use the link bar above the avia. O: I totally forget the avia itself is a link @.@
"This is the latest on raw's test! Yes so far she's half way though the trick science manth question" Yeah I should of been there 'what are you doing here your not in the class!' "Emotional suport >.> don't ask questions!"
How odd.
I think flcl is the only good thing they play >.> <.<
Eheh, I can't forget that. Somehow my mouse will always stick while moving it to another point and... boom! I'm on someone's profile with screaming music. @.@
In a class of about 300 people, I don't think they'd notice one extra person. XD; n.n <3 Maybe I'll bring you along next time. XD Hey, whatever helps. :]
Ah~ hmm... I thought Paranoia Agent and Ghost in the Shell were pretty good. Their strength is in their non anime cartoons now. The show Adventure Brothers is hilarious.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:28 pm
and then some
So I went into the gaia guides and resources to see if there was something new I could add and :/ It's all the same stuff, rather annoying.
Really? Often I'll catch a guide in the making. If it's interesting, I subscribe to it and check it out the next day. ^^;;
So~~ Wouldn't you have most of it covered then?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games