Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 pm
And changes made for the new update.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:56 pm
Sinful Katina

[Approved]

Stu-Stu13

[Denied]
→ Stu-Stu13
____→ You said you weren't sure about numbers, so I wanted to clarify a few things. When it comes to the Elemental Dual-Wielder, keep in mind you have more slots than you think. When looking at your Jutsu limits only from Ninjutsu class, you would have that many slots per element you have. So, in this case, as a D - ranked Genin, you have 6 Jutsu slots. Your character has Fire and Lightning as elements, so you would get 6 Lightning techniques, and 6 Fire techniques, as well as 6 Maruton techniques. The remainder slots, 4, which come from your Bloodline class, are not multiplied in anyway, as they do not come from the Ninjutsu class themselves. These four can be placed anywhere.
____→ Secondly, Bloodline only gives one [1] Taijutsu or Bukijutsu slot. So you would only receive one, not both.
____→ Thirdly, you get +10 Chakra from taking Elemental Dual Wielder, so you have [360] chakra.
____→ I wanted to point out that the main antagonists of the guild, the United Hidden Villages, are currently running Otogakure. Shinobi exist, but they're looked down upon. This in no way means you cannot be a shinobi there, but I wanted you to take notice of this fact, to warn you.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:49 pm
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina

[Approved]

Stu-Stu13

[Denied]
→ Stu-Stu13
____→ You said you weren't sure about numbers, so I wanted to clarify a few things. When it comes to the Elemental Dual-Wielder, keep in mind you have more slots than you think. When looking at your Jutsu limits only from Ninjutsu class, you would have that many slots per element you have. So, in this case, as a D - ranked Genin, you have 6 Jutsu slots. Your character has Fire and Lightning as elements, so you would get 6 Lightning techniques, and 6 Fire techniques, as well as 6 Maruton techniques. The remainder slots, 4, which come from your Bloodline class, are not multiplied in anyway, as they do not come from the Ninjutsu class themselves. These four can be placed anywhere.
____→ Secondly, Bloodline only gives one [1] Taijutsu or Bukijutsu slot. So you would only receive one, not both.
____→ Thirdly, you get +10 Chakra from taking Elemental Dual Wielder, so you have [360] chakra.
____→ I wanted to point out that the main antagonists of the guild, the United Hidden Villages, are currently running Otogakure. Shinobi exist, but they're looked down upon. This in no way means you cannot be a shinobi there, but I wanted you to take notice of this fact, to warn you.

Just for clarification and to further confirm, my profile is new and not going through an update to a pre-existing one. Is the confirmation to this? Or thinking it was just an update?

Because I did reach for the PAs a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:18 pm
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina

[Approved]

Stu-Stu13

[Denied]
→ Stu-Stu13

Just for clarification and to further confirm, my profile is new and not going through an update to a pre-existing one. Is the confirmation to this? Or thinking it was just an update?

Because I did reach for the PAs a bit.

Quote:
• Elemental Neutrality -> Ayame's Chakra Elements are considered neutral in all forms of interaction; they suffer no adverse weakness nor do they have an inherit advantage over another element. Her bloodline's Ninjutsu techniques of Flowers/Petals are, however, still weak to Fire due to not being a true elemental nature but instead something controlled by an element.

___→ This technique basically balances out your chakra wheel, taking away negatives, and positives. Inherently, the P.A. balances itself out, so I see nothing wrong with its effects.

Quote:
• Enchanting Aura -> In addition to the Pheromones and Scents of the Raigyo Clan, Ayame's chakra nature is intoxicating to others even without a medium. When manifesting chakra, the aura can be used as a catalyst for Raigyo Emotives that would otherwise require a medium of flowers. Using it in this matter becomes a Complex cost, taking Stamina as well as Chakra. Cannot be used for A Rank or higher Emotives and doesn't affect further than thirty feet. Use of Emotives and Floral jutsu outside of the Chakra Manifestation's effect are independent of one another. This doesn't create or utilize any floral jutsu on its own, only acting as a medium for Emotives.

___→ This is the only one I could see possible issue with. However, the balance you have is that techniques, specifically emotives, become "complex", requiring half Stamina and half Chakra costs. Given your combinations, you do not have much in the way of Stamina to begin with. Secondly, you are limited to thirty feet [30], which, while useful in the majority of cases, doesn't negate the need for handsigns. Even if you were to use your clan's ability to use your eyes to cast the technique, you would be paying an additional cost, which would be split with your stamina, again making doing such things for very long, or very often, difficult at best. While the potential for abuse is inherent in its writing, I don't see it being something that horrendously overpowered. Unless you are seeing a possible benefit that could unbalance this, I don't see it being any more dangerous than giving Performers the ability to cast jutsu through any means of performance.

___→ I do thank you for asking, and double checking with me to make sure I saw your edits :3 It is helpful, and a warm welcome! Now, I will warn you, same as I did Stu-stu above, the UHV are currently in control of the village. There are a lot of anti-Shinobi sentiment and rules within the village. I do not mean this to scare you off, just as a helpful hint. If you have questions regarding the village, you may ask myself, Ergo_War, or AandOE, the latter two of which collectively control the forces of the UHV, and I, who happen to be in the village as well, might know an answer and get it to you faster than they. Please, do not hesitate to ask questions!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:26 pm
Personal Attritube Re-submit

Replacing :
• Back Up! : Adds one [1] slot for a Bukijutsu style.
• Dune Runner: Adds [15] fifteen points of Stamina

With:
•Extra Tricks: Gains +2 custom jutsu slots
•Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakara and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

Profile:

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Sadayo Soga
Nickname: None
Birthdate: October 30th

Height: 67 Inches (5'5 ) / 170.1 cm
Weight: 130lbs/ 57 kg

Nindo: A sublime performance, through and through, until the end.
Personality:
|Well mannered and Compassionate| : Her preference is to be polite and avoid leaving wrong impressions onto others. With her line of work, a courteous act may be the only thing persuading another to help her later. Her unofficial motto: if I can spare any patience, why not? She could choose to be heedless or rude, but she finds there's a better taste in her mouth to avoid the uncivil options.

|Determined|: Her determination roots from the want to reach a sense of resolution and see herself becoming a better ninja with beaming pride in her accomplishments. Sadayo won't give up too easily and is eager to praise hard earned skills (often to herself) as results of determination.

|Secretive and Loyal| : To hold a secret is nothing strange to Sadayo: her thoughts, feelings, and bits of anything are at the mercy of her secretive nature, really. What isn't a secret, however, and may be plain to catch onto would be the value of those she comes to concern. Her loyalties reside strongest with her home, family, and the friends she will come to appreciate; for her to break her ties would be a challenge. In the meantime, she feels bound to look after her friends when need be and may even risk her strongest puppets for their sake.

|Resentful|: A sense of trust goes hand-in-hand with her secretive nature; determining when trust is found will vary. When trust is broken, Sadayo may act accordingly onto those guilty of betrayal.

|Vain| Deep down, she may be very envious of those with a natural born talent tied into one's genetic make-up. She feels as if she cannot be swayed or impressed by natural abilities as easily as others (Sadayo won't lightly admit being impressed if she is, either). Sadayo is prideful of her hard work put into chakra threads and is often ready to prove that fact.

Village: Sunagakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Puppeteer
____Discipline Army of One
• The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

Second Class: Puppeteer
____DisciplineArchitect
• The user has a fantastic creative mind, able to make more custom puppets (+2) as well as construct them and prepare them easier. For each rank the user increases, they gain a [-1] bonus to preparation time. . Additionally, the user is so good at creating and planning, that human puppets only cost 1 custom puppet slot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Courage: +2 PA, 5 jutsu slots
Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 085 { - 15 = 70 chakra}
Chakra Element: Water / Lightning
Chakra Color: Orange
Chakra Materialization: Optional manifestation. Orange Hannya-like curved, long fangs under her mouth with small horns from forehead.
Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► None
→ None
• Speed ► None
→ None
• Reflex ► None
→ None
• Fortitude ► None
→ None

Strengths:
• Observant
• Long Range
• Group efforts
Weaknesses:
• Close range combat
• Prideful of craft
• Fire based ninjutsu on puppets
Fears:
• Losing a limb without being prepared to replace it.
• Abnormally large scorpions.
• Chakra eating insects

Reductions:
• Learn kugutsu two [2] posts faster.
• [-1] post reduction to Jobs [Santa's Knowledge #3, 2016]
• Learns ninjutsu one [1] post faster [Santa's Knowledge #3, 2016]

Personal Attributes:
• Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
• Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range, are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions.
• Back Up! : Adds one [1] slot for a Bukijutsu style.
• Dune Runner: Adds [15] fifteen points of Stamina
• PA: Santa's Knowledge #3: -1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission.... [Ninjutsu/Job] [SL2016]

Hazard Points

• 22 potential hazards resistances from class
+ 3 // Opium
+3 // Capsaicin
+ 4 // Oleander
+6 //Nightshade (Atropa Belladonna)
- 6 points remain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両700
AC: 950
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 3
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 1
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}
B Rank :: 0

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Kugutsu : : 06 / 14
• Ninjutsu : : 02 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location: [future puppets would be stored in a scroll, in the supply bag]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
Weapons and Projectiles
• Caltrop x6
• Pepper filled painted hollow eggs x2
• Kunai x 4
Scrolls
• Wooden Training Puppet Scroll 1x

Coupons:
• 1 Mission Coupon (granted in Major Update Jan 31 2017 [1] coupon) :: Turn this in upon mission completion to double the amount of AC received from the mission. These coupons must be used on missions or jobs, and only reward double AC. They do not affect ryo rewards. They cannot be used to double arc rewards, or bonus rewards.

Personal Items;
• Sunagakure headband, bright green, secured around hips
• Weapon + Scroll bag belted at her waist
• 6 hair-ties, 2 supporting a total of three poofy ponytails.
• Black fingerless gloves
• Purple bolero top with net-mesh sleeves
• Purple split dress, green open-sleeved cropped jacket with a high collar
• Black knee-length pants
• Bandage wraps around calves.
• Black and green sandals
▬ HOLIDAY/EVENT REWARDS

• 20 free training/missions posts [SL2016 Reward]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Suiton}

{Raiton}
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]Rank E
Seiteki Suji no Jutsu [Static Strings Technique] Rank E
Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique] Rank D
Dendou Hari Fukyuu no Jutsu [ Electric Needle Spread Technique] Rank C
{Kugutsu}
• Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) |Rank E {x}
• Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire) |Rank E {x}
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) |Rank D {x}
• Shiirete Siru (Replenishing |Rank D {x}
• Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ] |Rank D {x}
• Kugutsu: Harigane Hajiku [Wire Snap]| Rank C {x}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

• Locked Innate Puppet Formless Style

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless ; Large Weapon: Puppet
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

Home, to Sadayo, is within the towering rocky cliffs of the Hidden Sand Village: the fluctuating temperatures, sudden sandstorms, and dry climate are more than familiar to her. Equally, she is familiar with the village's revered, artful, but complex style of combat puppetry. As a descendant of the humble clan of Soga and child of a previous era's famous Puppet Brigade of the Hidden Sand, the art is treated as second nature with intent to revive fame for the practice.

Sadayo's goal to be regionally recognized as a fearsome manipulator are proof of the Soga clan's intentions. Sadayo's overall interest manifested at the early age of seven in the art of Bunraku. A form of traditional puppet theater which Sadayo had many close-up encounters with in a small theater her family maintains. Her interest was duly furthered with shinobi tricks and crafty, but simple, displays of puppets suited for battle. The thought that she too could one day perform these artful techniques and boast glory for the Hidden Sand all at the same time was enough inspiration to fuel her pursuit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 pm
Updated for changes to Genjutsu

User ImageUser Image
Theme

Full Name: Zion Lotus
Nickname: Zed(Sister), Flower of Mercy(Father), Dirty Rain/False Mist(Bullies in Academy)

Birthdate: 5th July
User Image
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 56.5lb

Nindo: "Become the strength needed to protect those you hold dear"
Personality: Calculated yet very relaxed, is probably the best way of describing Zion. It's not that he doesn't care what's going on around him, he just doesn't let it interfere with his mental space for fear it may slow him down.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
____DisciplineElemental Dual Wielder: Water and Lightning
Second Class: Genjutsu
____DisciplineInception: Secondary sense sound, Sight based Genjutsu improved by one [1] rank

User ImageUser Image
Bloodline: Ranton: Storm Release

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 40
Chakra Element: Water & Lightning
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Appears as a very soft glow around arms, but can be spread to entire body

• Strength ► None
→ N/A
• Speed ► Slight Increase
→ PA
• Reflex ► None
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► None
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Very fast
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Not as durable
• Not good at delicate tasks
• Is difficult to wake him
Fears:
• Losing friends or loved ones
• Large fires

Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu three (3) post faster
• Learns Genjutsu one (1) post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Tactically Adept: Gains one (1) Bukijutsu style
• Quick: Slight increase in speed
• Santa's Knowledge #3: -2 post to learning Ninjutsu
User Image

Ryo: 両0 User Image
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Total Ninjutsu : : 00 / 29
• Suiton : : 00 / 06
• Raiton : : 00 / 06
• Maruton : : 00 / 06
• Ranton : : 04 / 06
• Other class ninjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 13
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Medium sword
Weapon Range: 21” sword, 15” blade
Weapon Weight: 1.1lb
Weapon Location: On holster on my back

Summoning Type: None
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: None

• Kunai x9
• Shuriken x6
• Wakizashi (Medium sword)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

User Image
Maruton:
[Rank X]

[Rank E]
• Kai [ Release ]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]

Suiton:
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]

Raiton:
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]

Free Ninjutsu:
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]

User Image
Bloodline; Ranton:
[Rank X]
• Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] → || [X]

[Rank E]
• Ikatsu [ Threatening ] → || [X]

[Rank D]
• Saegiritte [ Interrupting ] → || [X]

[Rank C]
• Hikari no Kekkai [ Light's Barrier ] → || [X]

[Rank B]
• Makaze [ Devil's Storm ] → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

User Image
Undefined:
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]
• _______ → || [X]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

User Image
Undefined:
Stage One:
• _______ → || [X]

Stage Two:
• _______ → || [X]

Stage Three:
• _______ → || [X]

Stage Four:
• _______ → || [X]

Stage Five:
• _______ → || [X]

Stage Six:
• _______ → || [X]

Medium Swords
• _______ → || [X]
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Zion was born in the hidden rain village; he never knew the dangers that lurked all throughout it growing up. By the age of 4 he gained a little sister, Amy, who annoyed him to no end. By 6 he had a new baby brother, Tope. Zion’s father, Niko, was a strong and noble man who worked hard out in the fields to provide for the family. Zion’s mother, Lyra, is as loving as a mother can be, always looking out for her children, making sure they’re not getting into trouble.
Zion’s simple life came to an end a few months after he became 7, the fields were ablaze and his father nowhere to be seen. Lyra decided to gather the children and leave the village once and for all. By the time Lyra managed to calm both Zion and Amy a group of thugs had turned up at their house looking to steal anything left in it. Zion ran from the room they were hiding in to find Tope, by the time he did he realised there was nothing he could do to help him, so Zion put his baby brother in a Genjutsu to sleep, his mother was the only one who knows this. Lyra grabbed Zion and Amy and ran into the burning fields, using her Suiton to hold back the flames best she could.
Zion and his family ran all the way to Kirigakure to find a new home, hoping their past would never find them.
It took them 2 years on their long journey to finally make it to Kirigakure, along the journey Zion learnt many things a child of his age shouldn’t have needed to learn. ‘Don’t trust until they’ve truly earnt it’, ‘Don’t love unless they can survive’, ‘Lie until you make it’. Lyra taught him as best as she could in the hopes he’d stay a good child, which for the time seems to have worked. Upon reaching Kirigakure they were given refuge on one condition, they are to be observed for two years before they may truly integrate themselves into the village.
Zion has devoted his new life to becoming strong enough so that He never has to lose another person dear to him.

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:21 pm
Lanfaer
Resub to give your system a shot : D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Kya Senkei Aomine
Nickname: "Moody Blues"
Birthdate: 5/11

Height: 5'5/165
Weight: 135lbs/61.235

Nindo: "I will get what I want come hell or high water, and to be clear, I am the hell... and the high water."
Personality: Moody Blues. The name rings truer in this case than most nicknames. While not particularly unstable, she is known for being a variable storm of emotion with no inbetween stages. Topically, she appears to go 0-100- negative 100 on the order of minutes. This stems from the fact that every moment in her mind was one of forced introspection, ever since she was achild in the temples learning from zealous Jashinists that she was, indeed, a chosen child of god who would bring wrath and destruction as her mood allowed. From her time as a youth, she has always been a particularly harsh critic of the world, be it from how pious her parents were, unable in their zealotry to focus on raising a child. While she was taught that emotion comes second to serving His will, she experienced the full rainbow of emotions at an intense rate. This was something the priests continued to try and ebat out of her to make the perfect killer. They only served to strengthen her ability to hide how she feels, while instilling in her that her individuality came before the need to blend. It was an interesting combination of things to shape a person. Furthering her already cemented self-centered mindset, the girl began, as soon as she could read at the age of two, to read everyu one of the sacred texts. The word of lord Jashin himself gave her a sense of self-glorifying confidence. These things occur behind a mask, a vaneer of calm that makes her difficult to read. She comes off as arrogant, indecorous and sharp tongued which has alienated many a person from friendship. However, when respect is deserved, it is doled out, and when she finds something to attach herself to she finds herself fully invested. Unlike her appearance however, she fully immerses herself in everything, in every ounce of feeling in the ocean of her sense of self. Such as she is, this is the personality of Moody Blues.

Village: Konoha
First Class: Weaponista
____DisciplineWeapon Master
Second Class: Genjutsu
____Discipline Inception (Increase of One Rank to Sight Based Genjutsu, Touch based sense added to every genjutsu.)

Bloodline: Uchiha [Pending]

Chakra Pool: 370
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element: Fire, Wind
Chakra Color: A dark shade of Blue, nearly violet.
Chakra Materialization: It manifests by flickering like an active, unstable fire and rising from her skull like steam.

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Mix Ups
• Mid - Close Range is where she is most at home.
Weaknesses:
• Somewhat Easily Distracted
• When she becomes irritated, it's hard to derail her course.
Fears:
• Drowning
• Fear of Powerlessness/Being Restricted/Held Down

Reductions:
• -1 To Bukijutsu Learning
• -1 To Genjutsu Learning
Personal Attributes:
• Servant of Magatai - With four posts of prayer and meditation before any non religious mission, that mission can count as both a normal misison and a religious one, though they will only give normal AC/Ryo etc. For religious missions, this allows B rank and above religious missions to give normal AC and ryo.
• The Flail of God: Gains one extra weapon style.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 08(Katon) 08 / 08(Fuuton) 16 / 16(8 per element)
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: She carries a Gunbai on her back.
Weapon Range: 5'5.
Weapon Weight: 40lbs/~15kg
Weapon Size: It's actually longer than she is tall, but is not too incredibly cumbersome for her. 5'5 long, about 1.5ft wide
Weapon Location: On her Back.

• 6 Shuriken, 3 Folded Windmill Shuriken, 10 Kunai
• Flak Jacket
• Her Gunbai
• She typically wears clothing that is comfortable, while still aesthetically pleasing to her, meaning shorts, comfortable and sporty shoes, tank tops and long sleeves are both likely to be seen on her. She rarely wears anything with hidden compartments, but her sleeves do occasionally fall over her hands. Her projectiles are kept in pouches tied around her left and right thigh respectively for the two types she does carry.
• She keeps a Jashin Symbol on a Chain under her clothes.
• Flak Jacket and 15 Kunai acquired from the Hokage. (Obtained IRP)
• Headband, once belonging to another shinobi close to the hokage, wrapped around her waist.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Katon
E Rank

Sharingan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory
E Rank

B Rank
• Doku Kumo no Jutsu [ Poison Cloud Technique ]

Enchantment
E Rank
•Shimaru Shikaku [ Closed Sight ]
•Okuyuki Katawa [ Depth Distortion ]
D Rank
• Magen: Chō Ko [ Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution ]
• Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique ]
B Rank
• Kumo kara Shikkyaku [ Falling from the Clouds ]
Instance
E Rank
•Tricksters Sandstorm
D Rank
• Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape [ Unnamed ]
• Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ]
• Kumo Yotogi [ Cloud Watching ]
Chained
E Rank
C Rank
• Chousen no Hibiki [ Echo of Defiance ]
• Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

N/A

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Uchiwa no Sokakyu
• Rejection of the Fan
• Fanning
• Spinning Rejection
• Beacon of the War fan
• Denial of the War Fan
• Exorcism of the War Fan
• Reinforced Rejection

Current Slots Available → 02 // 02
Locked Formless
• Large Weapons (Gunbai)
Slots Used
• _______ → || Rank Training up in Gunbai [To C] [X]

On the Eleventh of May, 19 years ago, a storm raged through the country of Fire, one so powerful that a tree was blown over in front of a hospital where Moody Blues was born. The doctors were concerned because she had not uttered a single cry, but the sound of the lightning bolt that cause the tree to fall, and the subsequent crash was enough to jolt the young girl into a bloodcurdling scream. Her mother and father told her that they named her Moody Blues because within moments, the banshee wail had cut off. Moody Blues, as she went by, grew up in a temple on the border between Water and Fire, where from an early age she was somewhat brainwashed into the religion of Jashin, and somewhat actually came to believe in the word. Brainwashed is the operant term she uses for why she is devoted, largely because she had heard from priests who "cared" for her of how she owed her life to Jashin, that she was a golden child. As a disciple she spent a bit of time reading the texts, the only reading she was given other than rudimentary "how to" readings. Her interpretations led her to believe that Jashinism, and it's call for destruction, is a reactionary movement to a world that denies mankind the right to achieve it's true purpose, which is to exact it's own will. That it has been perverted from it's original purpose. To her, they were teachers, they were the force of natural selection. All that's weak, must die under His will.

She also found the oldest mention of Jashin, is that he is a she. But names and gender do not matter, neither does what most Jashinists think matter. The sacrifice, the death, it is rewarded because it serves it's purpose, not because it is the purpose. The immortality, misinterpreted now because of the losing of the original purpose, is so his will is eternally served. She views it as her burden to one day bear his mark on her soul, and as a privileged to one day know his truth. What she does know is that he wishes for man to grow stronger or die, to serve themselves to serve him. Worship does not matter, and neither does forgiveness. Only that we continue to evolve and change until we die.

She declared herself a servant of His will, largely in a show of self interest; a bold move for an 8 year old. Instead of allowing her to join, her parents decided to give her the tools to exact his will and not be a burden. Within the year she was shipped off to Konoha, where she recieved formal schooling. She excelled, as is expected of shinobi hopefuls, and by 15 she became a part of the ninja academy. However, this is when her attitude started to really get her in trouble. It could be said that she fell in with the wrong crowd, or perhaps that she simply got too full of herself but she definitely hit a spiral. Fighting, stealing, drug and alcohol possession, it was all there. She spent most of her first year in and out of juvenile for various periods of time, and it didn't stop until she received a warning that she would be ejected from the academy if she didn't get her s**t in order. So she did, and, rather than be an idiot and mess up a chance to grow, she threw herself into her studies. It was here she fell into her own, not a simply face in the crowd of students, like the other [rpcs] bright children in the academy she stood to be a sure choice for graduation. Among those others was a man with whom her fate would forever be intertwined.

Oga Same, the closest thing to a friend the girl created a bond with. They were rivals, through and through. In her eyes, his demeanor, his ability, the way he carried himself was both infuriating and somehow endearing to the girl who was largely seen as an ice queen. The two were frequently pit against each other, striving to one up one another, or at least she saw it that way. Moody Blues refused to allow him to surpass her, and even if his mind was not set the same way he presented an interesting challenge nonetheless. She found herself hanging out with him, infrequently but more than anyone else at least. She... cared what he thought, listened when he spoke. By graduation, the frienemyship was cemented in. Though she would still join the ranks of the Jashinist priests, she had a reason now, one of a few, to keep her alliance to the leaf steady. Time is the only thing that can tell for sure if she will stay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:39 pm
Resubmitted because of Genjutsu changes.

Full Name: Hitoshi Ito
Nickname: Sheet
Birthdate: March 18

Height: 5'11
Weight: 150 lbs

Nindo: "Take risks. Even if it's scary. You only have one life and never know when it might be stolen from you, so take risks and live with no regrets."
Personality: Hitoshi suffers from a crippling lack of self-confidence, something he obtained years ago when he lost his best friend. As a result he's also the paranoid type, constantly paranoid and worrying about what others think of him. He wants to be liked and wants to have friends but because of his lack of self-confidence and paranoia he's lacks any kind of charisma. As a result he's not very great at that whole making friends thing.

To say that Hitoshi is obsessed with getting stronger would not be too far from the truth. To say that his obsession borders on unhealthy would be closer. See Hitoshi's lack of strength is the original source of his self-confidence issues. Because he wasn't strong enough, his friend died. Hitoshi blames himself and so is constantly pursuing power so that he may be strong enough to protect all those that matter to him. Whether they be his few friends or the wife and kids he wishes to have in the future. To that end Hitoshi is constantly bugging those he believe to be stronger than him for either sparring matches or for training. Gaining greater power is a cause worth breaking his introverted tendencies and pushing through his cursed stutter.

Hitoshi is not a patient man and angers easily. He's also smart and is the type that prefers leading his opponents into cleverly laid traps rather than brute forcing his way through everything. These character traits obviously don't really mesh well at times, so he has to be careful not to let his temper get the better of him.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Genjutsu
____DisciplineInception (Chakra Secondary / Touch Strength Increase)
Inception: With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as increase one Sense of Choice that will forever act one [1] rank higher in strength. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely.

Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineBeast Master
Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals can only reach B rank. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, able to manipulate a single element, and perform 2 activations a post (1 offensive max). The user gains an additional 3 Ninjutsu slots per animal per rank, which may be split between them and their chosen animals as desired. Each animal also gains 2 Ninjutsu slots per rank. The user also gains one [1] tamer attribute at D, B, and S rank (must be submitted for approval).

Bloodline: Hojo Clan
A t t r i b u t e:
○ Kōrimizu Ika [ Cold Water Squid ]: The Hojo clan member carries the blood and cold tolerance of a Giant Squid. This attribute allows the Hojo clan member to move exceptionally well in water and become undeterred by near freezing temperatures. Confers a [ Mildly ] increase in speed when submerged. They also do not require a technique to breathe under water.

Chakra Pool: 360
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Suiton, Fuuton
Chakra Color: Burnt Orange
Chakra Materialization: Starts as a simple hazy aura that erupts into a writhing mass of countless tentacles.

• Strength ► None
→ N/A
• Speed ► None
→ N/A
• Reflex ► None
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► None
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Specializes in close-mid range combat but good at all ranges. A trickster in battle good at mixing things up.
• Good at taijutsu but not a master because it isn't his focus. He is however able to use his genjutsu against those who focus on taijutsu to cause theme to perform sub-optimally, thus bridging the gap.
Weaknesses:
• Low stamina leads to Hitoshi not being very good in lengthy engagements. The faster he is able to end a fight the better.
• Low self-esteem causes him to make rash decisions at times to prove himself. His best weapon is his mind so letting his emotions get the better of him like this could potentially end in disaster.
Fears:
• Losing his few friends
• Falling behind/Being useless
• Becoming apathetic
• Not leaving a legacy behind when he dies
• Sea food, because it just feels wrong

Reductions:
• Genjutsu -1
• Taijutsu -1
Personal Attributes:
• Tentacle Style: Hitoshi prefers to fight using his tentacles over anything else since it gives his hands the freedom to create signs. Because of this they need to be the toughest part of his body so they can take a beating without being destroyed/cut off. To achieve this he goes to great lengths to continually increase the toughness of his tentacles. Counts as full rank when defending against attacks from named techniques or spiritual techniques when using tentacle formless.
• Tentacle Whips: Able to learn one bukijutsu style.

Ryo: 両1000

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Fuma Shuriken
Weapon Range: Long Range?
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Size: 3.5 lbs
Weapon Location: On his back in its collapsed form.

• Shuriken x5
• Kunai x10
• Ocarina
• Headband (worn on right bicep)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

Fuuton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Tentacles
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Before The Academy:Hitoshi is not a native to Kumogakure. He was born much farther away in fact, in a small village on the outskirts of the Lightning Country. So the village wasn't exactly near Kumo. Neither of his parents were shinobi, but somehow they got by. His father made a living as a simple musician, while his mother was a schoolteacher. Being such a small, undefended village, bandits were a common threat it had to deal with. With no shinobi to protect the village, the inhabitants were forced to take up arms to learn to defend themselves. When he became the age of fourteen Hitoshi decided to take up arms along with his best friend Hideyoshi. They weren't exactly well-supplied, but the weapons they had available were good enough. The young boy however... wasn't very good with a sword. That became abundantly clear when he lost his friend. One day when one particular group of bandits decided to raid the village Hitoshi and Hideyoshi defended their small village together. Hideyoshi had always been better than him at everything though, so Hitoshi always felt like he was only in the way. That's why when his friend fell... Hitoshi blamed himself. And so the young boy that had previously been loud, friendly, and confident lost all of his self-confidence and began to hate himself. He became obsessed with becoming stronger which is why he was glad when Akari showed up.

Akari was a young Jounin of Kumogakure who passed through the village on the way back from a mission. She was way ahead of schedule in her mission, so when she heard of the village's bandit problem that had steadily been getting worse and worse she decided she would teach at a couple of the villagers how to use chakra in the hope that they would teach the others in the village. Hitoshi was lucky enough to be one of the few she chose. Of course she didn't teach him much. He really only learned the basics of chakra control at first, however he and his teacher both soon learned that his control was great. That is to say, it was good enough that Akari decided he would be a good pupil. Soon the young boy was far more capable in defending his village than even some of the strongest men. The clone jutsu was his favorite, and later on in life he would learn to love the art of Genjutsu.

That would have been the end of it if Hitoshi hadn't decided that he wanted to get stronger. He wanted more from life than living forever in this small, simple village. So, with his parent's permission, he decided to go to Kumogakure with Akari. His father the musician gifted to his son his own ocarina, and that was the last he would see of his parents.

Hitoshi would live with Akari, who eventually became like an older sister to him. He joined the academy as soon as he was able and passed... not at the bottom of his class thankfully. But not even near the top either. Even though he had been talented he quickly learned that someone like him could hardly compare toe a student that came from a ninja family. He had to work extra hard to keep up, but somehow he managed to pass the academy on his first attempt. Now he can't wait to become stronger and make his parents proud.

Meeting Scylla: When Hitoshi moved to Kumogakure with Akari he was a rather shy, antisocial young man. He had always been rather shy before, but upon leaving the familiarity of his old village it became even worse. Akari decided that he should have a pet and, being the weird girl she was, didn't get him a dog or a cat. No no no she gave him a freaking water monitor. Hitoshi had no idea where his sister-figure had gotten the reptile from, but he stopped asking after a while. All that mattered was that the two of them became fast friends, insanely protective of one another. It wasn't until Scylla put a poor bully at the academy in the hospital though that they decided she would make a great partner for him when he became a shinobi.

BlackJack1995

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image
Full Name: Shinomu Takaro
Nickname: Shin, Tak
Birthdate: Feb. 14

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 164lbs

Nindo: “Be the silent judge.”
Personality: Shinomu is innocuous. Not really offensive or noticeable, he tends to stand aside when possible and maintain a very bystander view of the world. He'd rather observe history than be recognized by it but he does have designs on changing history. His biggest aspiration is to become an anbu/onin, to move in the shadows and change things without being seen. He's a quiet person, only moving the precise amount necessary to get him from point A to point B. Shinomu's greatest joy is being able to come into a room without anyone hearing him. If he could, he wouldn't be seen either but it's hard to achieve recognition for your goals when no one can see you accomplish them. He desperately tries to be invisible, altering aspects of himself to increase his unnoticeability. Despite this, he has a fiery temper when it comes to defending people who can't or won't defend themselves. His strong sense right and wrong often have him locking horns with other people who may not agree with what he says is right or wrong. Shinomu is also a social animal, as all humans are, and does strive to have friends. That this is so at odds with his general appearance and goals makes him a very sad person. He’s a quietly desperate lover of life who is finding he’s deprived himself of the very things he wants so badly.

Village: Kirigakure (Lanfaer approved)
First Class: Bukijutsu
____Discipline → Mystic Hero
Second Class: Sensor
____Discipline → Resolution

Bloodline: N/A
Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots

Chakra Pool: 125+ 225= 350
Stamina Pool: 125+ 25= 150
Chakra Element: Fire, Earth
Chakra Color: Milk Gray
Chakra Materialization: A partially gaseous form that floats around him like a hazy fog, obscuring and distorting. Sometimes it flares out around his face, clearing briefly before returning.

• Strength ► {Total Bonus}
→→ {Where does this come from?}
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}
• Fortitude ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• “Shin who?” His appearance has been so perfected in terms of bland and uninteresting that he is often forgotten by those who only briefly interact with him. This allows him to listen in on conversations or set up attacks if he keeps himself out of the sight of those he’s interested in.
• “Silent walker” Has trained his natural ability to walk gently so that when he chooses, he can walk in nearly total silence with shoes and total silence when barefoot. He walks lightly on his toes and the balls of his feet, wearing a modified version of flats or socks to achieve this. Barefoot, he makes no noise unless wearing clothing that is stiff or not his usual attire.
• “Speak quietly” His voice is a mix of sub vocal usage and nasal manipulation to change his voice into a quieter, more boring tone of voice. He frequently sounds bored but can change his tone at will and can use this skill in his genjutsu to create a more harmonious, and therefore almost hypnotic, tone to keep people listening.
Weaknesses:
• “Repetition” Because of his skills at being bland and boring, he’s often forgotten or overlooked. While this might be a strength, it prevents him from getting attention when he needs it. As such, he often misses out on making friends and is therefore socially inadequate. It’s a work in progress, being invisible and having a team.
• “Master Come Lately” He’s not a fast person. Even if he were naturally a fast person, his determination to be unnoticed and be an anbu/onin prevents him from actually moving any faster than a normal shinobi. He’ll make a good spy…if he ever gets anywhere on time.
• “Blind Ambition” His desire to become an anbu/onin is the singularly most important thing to him in the world. This drive is good but it also has made him slightly bull headed in matters of motivation and alternative paths.
Fears:
• “Lonely Heart Syndrome” Having been forgettable from a young age, even when he was trying to be noticed, Shinomu has been alone most of his life. Even his parents would forget about him unless he spoke. Therefore, he has developed a fear that he feels is shameful: that he’ll always be alone. Alone romantically, without friends, homeless, it’s a constant in the back of his mind that while he strives to be forgettable, he'll also be a solitary existence.
• “Shut In” Shinomu once got locked in a very small closet after he went to retrieve his jacket when he was six. He was trapped there for over sixteen hours before a family friend noticed his absence and alerted his parents. Since then, he has been terrified of spaces smaller than an average room. Rooms without windows, provided the room is dimly lit or dark, also cause sweating and nervous anxiety. If left in that state for longer than four hours, he begins vomiting and violent shakes. After ten hours, he is rendered mute and won’t move until touched.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Maximum four post interaction before the people he meets can actually remember anything about him.
• Due to his natural forgettableness, all jutsu that hide, obscure or change the appearance of this character is reduced by 50%, whether chakra or stamina.

Ryo: 両{Money} 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 02 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 00

Weapon Type: Karambit knife
Weapon Range: Close quarters, 2”-3” max.
Weapon Weight: 3.6lbs
Weapon Size: 4’ blade, 4’ hilt, total 8’ in length
Weapon Location: Shoulder sheath
Image/details here

• 2x basic short knife
• 3x shuriken
• 5x senbon
• 2x caltrops
• 3x double sided knives (aka have a handle in the middle of two blades)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton:
{Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon [Fire]

Doton [Earth]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
Illusory

Enchantment

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u
{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u
{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Shinomu Takaro was born to two very normal parents. His father was a shinobi who didn’t want anything more than to be a shinobi so he never rose higher than that. And he was happy. His mother was a seamstress of excellent technique. But she didn’t want to own her own shop or manage the one she worked in. So she rose to head seamstress but never higher than that. And she was happy too. Then they had a child, a little boy with the greenest eyes and a natural talent for making them smile. But as he grew older, something strange began to happen. It first came to notice when a neighbor met the Takaro’s at the market and inquired as to “Weren’t you going to have a baby?” of Mrs. Takaro who promptly replied “Yes, we did!” with great pride and joy, her husband beaming alongside her. To their and the neighbor’s confused question of where the child was, both husband and wife looked down and realized said child was not actually…there. In a panic, the Takaro’s rushed home to find their three year old standing in his crib, dressed and ready to go, blinking at them. Another neighbor said he’d heard a child crying but couldn’t remember who in the neighborhood had a small child.
Confused and concerned that they might be lacking the necessary skills to be parents, the Takaro’s took their son to the hospital for an appointment, got checked in and sat down to wait while the nurse took Shinomu back. After an hour or so, a nurse walked by and noticed the confused Takaro’s hesitantly walking towards her. Upon asking what was wrong, they replied that they couldn’t remember why they were at the hospital and did the nurse know. A panicked next forty five minutes resulted in Shinomu being located sitting in an empty room with a toy. The doctor was located and to the bafflement of all, said he had entirely forgotten about the child. It was slowly discovered that upon leaving Shinomu alone for too long, he was, regrettably, forgettable. A program was designed where by the Takaro’s kept detailed notes on Shinomu for the foreseeable future until such a time when they could leave a room and not forget their child existed.
As he grew older, Shinomu progressed into a rather odd child. His features, taken separately, were gorgeous. On anyone else, his brilliant blue eyes, sharp cheekbones, narrow nose and overall appearance would have had him on romance covers and earned him the adoration of all he met. On Shinomu, however, the opposite seemed to have been achieved. He never made an impression on the people he met, including his teachers or school mates. It wasn’t out of cruelty that he would be the last dismissed because the teacher forgot he was sitting in his chair. It wasn’t out of mockery that his fellow classmates would often be startled to find he’d been sitting with them. It wasn’t even out of petty dislike that his friends frequently forgot who he was and so had to become friends again. He seemed to be naturally forgettable, a partially invisible existence that left people with very little recollection of him. He was passed over for three years before someone noticed that his school records were massively improved and that for some reason a fourteen year old was still in a class with eleven year old’s. Even his own parents continued to have to use the program of keeping notes to keep up with him. Shinomu often had to leave notes next to dates so that his parents would remember that he was not, in fact, nine, ten or even eleven years old anymore. Eventually, an anbu came to the school to speak on what he did and was disturbed to realize that one of the children possessed a unique physiology that even he had a hard time seeing through. The anbu, however, did not forget Shinomu. After the speaking event, he pulled Shinomu aside, a startling event for the young boy who had never had that happen before, and suggested that he consider attempting the anbu or onin programs when he was old enough. This statement, combined with the affect being noticed had on Shinomu led him to devote himself to the path and idea of becoming an elite anbu or onin. He did not, however, foresee the eventual hardships this path would place in his way.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 pm
Hurrak

Eddy_Soul5

Praying Psycho Mantis

BlackJack1995

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanny told me to let you know you're all approved!  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:38 am
For the Genjutsu update I'm replacing one of my PA's

Replacing:
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster.

Updating to
Transient Trickster: Miko has developed a Enhancement to her understanding of Tactile based Genjutsu making her both stronger at enacting/perceiving genjutsu using the primary sense of touch equal to her body-rank, but further her Triggers are linked to any manifestation of her chakra as a means of "contact".

User Image
Full Name: Miko Tengoku
Nickname: MOB MIKO, "The Ominous Black Cloud"

Birthdate: December 9th

Height: 5’6
Weight: 122LBs

Nindo: "Perseverance And Community [PAC]... Knowing what you struggle to become and reach, and who you desire to be close to and to understand you. These things are what makes a shinobi virtuosic."

Personality: [ Updated: 08/30/16 ] "Run… run towards a dream, and if you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, crawl. If you can’t crawl, find someone, something, someway to carry you forward." These were the words that formed Miko's ambitious, self motivated, and Pragmatic nature. But as time has gone on the tragedies of her life has started to reform her mentality to one not only motivated by an ambition to improve herself but her Village as well.

Miko remains a aggressive free thinker and has an attitude tempered urgency that doesn't neglect to to analyze ones best options with in what time she can still be effective. As a builder and tactician Miko is uncannily patient and cool headed when her projects and objective plans appear to be hard won and take a long time to obtain, and yet she can’t abide by giving up on something without having tried her best to effect a positive outcome for herself and those she's placed her concern to.
In her mind there is always a positive and a negative and the space between those two polar shades of right and wrong, black and white, is where a community and law can thrive, but nothing is perfect and sometimes the wrong thing can be done for the right reasons and vice versa. Miko tries to “lead by example, or at least get a chance to…”, and this is something she personally used to chant to herself mentally. Though now it's more over something she tries to pass on to others A legacy of her own making is Miko’s dream, something that won’t be forgotten throughout the ages. Her mood is mostly "lets just make it through to the next day", as she'd become a bit jaded by her experiences and though she does have a positive attitude by being alive she's not all to sure that living takes president over all things. Miko has also a less than altruistic side to her. Miko's goals and Morals are fluid as long as they don't breach the focus of her Nindo.

Compromise is not foreign concept to her and she often compromises on things that are trivial or when there is an Agreeable trade. She isn’t particularly the most social person, but she does draw towards more liberal thinkers with a fun attitude, and has a soft spot for quite "strong" types. Her mannerisms tend to be a bit rude, brash, and quick to jump at those who offended her sensibility. But her intellect isn't buried by this nature, and her true strength revolves around her ability to think outside of the box and very much like a "Villain".

Theme Songs: Shing02 - Start Again ft. TOKiMONSTA

Miko Themes

Title: Chuunin
First Class: Puppeteer
Second Class: Sensor

Bloodline: Courage: +2 PA , + 5 Jutsu slots

Chakra Pool: 450 [D] + 10 + 20 + 35 + 50 + 10 + 10 + 15 + 55 [C]+ 20+ 50 [R] = 725
Stamina Pool: 50 [D] + 10 + 20 + 35 + 50+ 10 + 10 + 15 + 20 [C]+ 20 = 240
Chakra Element: Wind, Earth
Chakra Color: Red Sandstone (Indian-red)
Chakra Materialization: Vortex of debris like clouds rising upwards with small burst breaking up the clouds.

→ {Where does this come from?}
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► Moderately Increased [3/6th]
→ Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] (E-S)_[Currently E-C Rank]

Strengths:
• Ranged Combat
• Accuracy & Balance
Weaknesses:
• Sore Loser (never forgets a loss, and seeks intensely to balance the ledger)
• Physically not Tough
Fears:
• Forgetting who she is.
• Being Forgotten (differing scale or importance escalates her terror)

Class Disciplines :
Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control 2 weapon mechanisms per finger. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For Gennin, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, Chunnin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, Konin A rank and lower, Sannin S rank and lower.

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Reductions: {Including PA's}
• Learn Ninjutsu one [3] post faster.
• Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster
• Learn Kugutsu one [3] post faster
• 13 potential hazards resistances.

Personal Attributes:
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster.

Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

Natural Puppeteer: With any Kugutsu jutsu and Mechanisms/movement Miko conserves 10 chakra points from the normal cost at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points, and non-offensive kugutsu techniques are counted as supplemental no longer consuming an activation. Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [Excluding Maruton]

Family Heirloom: From her relative relationship with weapons and their design, Miko can obtain one [1] Free custom weapon at Genin Rank. [Totaling 3 custom weapon slots]

Regular Thursday:Completes/learns ninjutsu & smithing Jobs one [1] post faster.

Santa's Library #2: +1 Bukjutsui-style

Good Cheer :: Thanks to the good spirits around the village, +0.1x AC and Ryo are permanently rewarded from missions. [This does NOT apply to Holiday Event rewards.]

PA | Dazzling Woodwork: Any item that Miko crafts that has wood in it's structure can have +1 extra marble added to it's structure for effects past the normal limit.

Santa's Library #3: 1 Taijutsu-style

Ryo: 4,364
AC: 5,800 [1/4 of Mission AC Coupons spent]
RPT: 36

Smiting Titles/Progress:
Black Smith | N/A | [ 0/10 Towards Lvl up. ]
White Smith | N/A | [ 5/10 Towards Lvl up. ]
Wood Smith | N/A | [ 1/10 Towards Lvl up. ]
Gear Smith | N/A | [ 0/10 Towards Lvl up. ]
Rare Material-smithing | N/A | [ 0/10 Towards Lvl up. ] (Rewarded Titles +4)

Job Titles: Anbu: : N/A
Medic: : N/A
Botanist: : N/A

Jobs Complete:
E Rank :: 3
D Rank :: 3

[V O O D O O] | Title:
Religious Missions Complete:
E Rank :: 0

Chakra/Stamina Pool Training:
Basic Training: Performance [Genin] - 1 [+10 Chakra/Stamina]
Specialty Library: [+20 Chakra/Stamina]
Event based Chakra Gain[+35 Chakra/Stamina]
Thanksmithing II Event [+50 Chakra/Stamina]
Basic Training: Performance - 2 [+20 Chakra/Stamina]
Holiday Event Reward [+15 Chakra/Stamina]
Basic Training: Meditation [+20 Chakra/Stamina]

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 7
C Rank :: 4
B Rank :: 1

Limitations: Jutsu: : 18 / 50
• Kugutsu: : 04 / 12
• Ninjutsu : : 6 / 16
• Maruton : : 04 / 05
• Fuuin : : 04 / 11
-- Kuchiyose : : 00 / 12

-- Doton : : 01 / 03
-- Fuuton : : 02 / 02

• Sensory : : 09/11
• Custom : : 02 / 09 [+1 reward]
• Genjutsu : : 06 / 11
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: Twin Light Cross-Bows (one bolt each, need to purchase more)
Weapon Range: Short to Long-Range
Weapon Weight: 6.8 Lbs / 3.08 Kg
Weapon Location: Holstered crossed on lower back waistline.
• WIP

|Custom|
Weapon Type: Long Automatic-Compound Crossbow (Hybrid crossbow & sniper riffle)
Weapon Range: 15 Ft - 1.5 Miles, (close range battle is possible but isn't as effective.)
Weapon Weight: 15.3 Lbs
Weapon Location: Inside a Kaifu seal affixed to her wrist.

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: No

• Clothing Matching her current character face-claim
• 4 Kunai
• 4 Shuriken
• 7 Senbon
Specialty Library: [+1 Jutsu Slot, +1 '❥ Basic Training: Meditate' availability] X
Thanksmithing II: Smiths-giving Feast: Grants +1 smiting title (Rare Materials-Smiting), +1 extra Locked Formless Style (Soft Mental Style), +2 mid-tier or lower variable marbles[ Turns Clear Marble, Sounds (Take) Marble ], PA: Regular Thursday (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
• Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
~Purchases~

• Genin Scrolls [x3 total]
• – Genin Scrolls [x1 in use_holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.

• Kaifū Paper [x7] – [ 5 Occupied]
A single, palm-sized sheet capable of 1 simple (no connections) D-ranked Kaifū.
Be careful to not accidentally rub the ink off! May cause problems.

Holidays

2015 X-mas, 1 extra smithing title (Rare Materials-Smiting),

• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", [Contents]: "Extatosoma Tiaratum" (monster)

Halloween Haul [2016]
◊ 6 explosive tags
◊ 10 yards of wire
◊ 1 Chakra Coupon (recover chakra 2x faster even in combat for 5 posts)
◊ 1 Ryo Coupon (receive 2x the ryo for completing a mission or job)
◊ 2 Tutor Coupon (-1 post toward learning 10 techniques; only one can be active at a time and does not work on techniques that do not allow reductions)

~Thanksmithing II~
• 1 free title (Rare Materials-Smiting)
• 1 Variable Marble (500 ryo or less)
[ Reforming, Marble ]
• Once activated, any missing pieces nearby will zip on back to the stone, reforming itself. Can couple with Crumbling.
1 Library Expansion Atlas (5 techniques) [Allocated use]
• 1 Useless Key

2016 Shinobi Nations X-mas
◊ • 1 high-tier Variable Marble. - [Climate Control
• The stone will emit a very small radius that is unaffected by temperatures, extreme climes, etc.]
◊ 1 extra smithing title (Rare Materials-Smiting)
◊ Santa's Library #3: 1 Taijutsu-style

Kumogakure 12 Days of Christmas (2016)
• [Day1] – 1 Training Coupon [1 free training post]
• [Day2] – x5 Senbon
• [Day3] – x5 Shuriken
• [Day4] – 10Yrd of wire
• [Day5] – missed
• [Day6] – missed
• [Day7] – missed
• [Day8] – missed
• [Day9] – 1 Food Pill [Gives a mild increase to chosen stat for 5 posts]
• [Day10] – 1 Ryo coupon [Receive 2x the ryo for completing a mission or job] [Used]
• [Day11] – Chakra Dispersal Gloves [3 uses; pay technique cost plus 10 to disperse any chakra based techniques]
• [Day12] – 1 Variable [ of my choice , worth 1k ryo] • [Activations] –
Stores up to twenty [20] chakra or stamina for later use in activating other immediately nearby marbles. The act of storing counts as 'Supplemental'.

------
Extended Purchases
• Chakra Blade [x1]
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts.

• Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable.

• Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
» Custom Projectiles
[customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting]

• Mechanic’s Lens Pack [x1]
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)

• Padded Soles [x1]
Installs pads within shoes to murmur the noise made from walking, running, or jumping. [Equipped]

• The Detonation-Technician’s Manual [x1]
A set of encyclopedias dedicated to the art of royally blowing all of existence to somewhere else.

• Mechanic’s Manual: Volume One [x1]
A set of encyclopedias & basic schematics that help even the most veteran of mechanics with their mechanical creations.

• Time-Delay Explosive Tag [x5]
Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
==== Body Swap Arc Rewards ====
Tier Four Reward: +50 Chakra or Stamina
Tier Three Reward: 1 Custom Jutsu slot
Tier Two Reward: Magic Item – [ THE CLAWED MONKEYS PAW – Stores the technique_"Shikon no Jutsu [ Dead Soul Technique ]_Rank: B"
_ Performs Jutus by resting the paw on the face of the corpse being "re-animated/reshaped" allowing the user to insert their hands into a aura of chakra that persists to allow them to hold the image of the corpse as if molding clay. (though with a lot less need for artistic skill to achieve the desired appearance)
Tier One Reward: 10 free training posts

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]
---
Korabo Ninjutsu [ Collaborative Ninjutsu ] List (X-Rank)

---
• Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ] (X-Rank)_Trains At C-Rank_ X
• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] (B-Rank) X
• [ Eye Mind Reading ] (X-Rank) _Trained at C-Rank_X
• [ Wave Transmission Technique ] (X-Rank)_Trained at C-Rank_X
• Kaiwan no Hiya [ Strange Arm Flaming Arrow ] Rank: X_Trained at B-Rank_X

Fuuin-justsu:
• Fūnyū no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ] (E-Rank) x [not counted towards jutsu]
• Kaifū no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ] (E-Rank) x
--- FREE ^^^ RANK---- [Doesn't consume a Slot]
• Kaifūjutsu • Shuriken [ Unsealing Technique • Shuriken ] x (D-Rank)
• Kuchiyose • Usuimon [ Summoning • Rainwater Gate] (D-Rank) [expansion scroll used: 2]
• Fuuin Tsunagu [ Seal Connection ] (D-Rank) x
• Maki Kemuri no Jutsu [ Winding Smoke Technique ] (D-Rank) x
• Shikoku Fuuin [ Finger Engraving Seal ] (C-Rank) x
• Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Summoning Technique ] (X-Rank)_Trained C-Rank
– Requires C-rank training in Kaifū. Is listed under the Maruton section, allowing for the 'Kuchiyose' section to be put down separately on one's profile with mirrored ninjutsu limits. Allows for dna contracts between living entities. After learning, is automatically applied to wanted Kaifū.

Kuchiyose:
• Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ] (C-rank)
• Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning ] (C-Rank)
• Kuchiyose • Tobidougu [ Projectile Weapons ] (C-Rank)
• Godai Houin no Michi [ Element Sealing Method ] (B-Rank)
• Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka [ Summoning • Lightning Blade Creation ] (B-Rank)
• Kuchiyose • Rashoumon [Summoning • Rashoumon] (B-Rank)
• Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] (B-Rank)
• Kuchiyose • Sanjuu Rashoumon [Summoning • Triple Rashoumon] (A-rank)
• Kuchiyose • Aian Meiden [ Summoning • Iron Maiden ] (X-Rank)_Trained A-Rank
• Zoufuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Amplification Summoning Technique ] (X-Rank)_Trained A-Rank

{Doton}
• Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ] (E-Rank) X
• Doryuu Heki [ Mud Slide Barrier ] (D-S Rank) (D-C)
• Kuchiyose • Tsuiga no Jutsu [ Tracking Fang Technique ] Rank: B

{Fuuton}
• Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ] (C-Rank) X
• Kaze Nori [ Wind Riding ] (C-Rank) X

Sensory:
• Noroshi [ Signal Fire ] (E-Rank) X
• Yamabiko [ Echo ] (E-Rank) X

• Kenchiki: Shunshin [ Sensor: Body Flicker ] (D-Rank) X
• Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] (D-Rank)
• Mitsugo Heki [ Whispering Walls ] (C-Rank) X
• Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ] (C-Rank) X
• Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ] (B-Rank) X
• Hofuku Kageboushi [ Creeping Silhouette ] (B-Rank)_X
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] (X-Rank)_Trained at B-Rank_ X
• Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ] (X-Rank)_Trained at B-Rank_X
• Hiru [ Leech ] (A-Rank)

{Kugutsu}
• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] (E-Rank) X
• Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire) (E-Rank) x
• Mokujin Soujutsu [Wooden Men Manipulation Technique] (E-Rank)

• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi [One] (D-Rank) x
• Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ] (D-Rank) x
• Shiirete Siru [Replenishing] (D-Rank)
• Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu [Unsummoning] (C-Rank) x
• Harigane Hajiku [Wire Snap] (C-Rank) x
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ni [Two] (C-Rank)
• Sōen: Hitomi Gokū [ Puppet Performance: Skillful Achievement with a Human Body ] (A-Rank) (to learn. Is considered Null after)
• Harigane no Ken [Bladed Wire] (A-Rank)
• Hyakku Kugutsu Tamashibari [ Hundred Puppet Soul Binding ] (A-Rank) [expansion scroll used: 1]

{Custom Jutsu}
• Kugutsu no Jutsu Conversion (X-Rank) X, D-B [Currently E-B-rank]
• Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] (E-S)_[Currently E-C Rank] X, D-C
• Kugutsu no Tachikomaru [Puppet Shroud] (D-B)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• Raimei Wana Fuu [ Thunder Trap Seal ] _Touch [Trap]_(E-Rank)

• Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloud Clone Technique ] _Sight_ (D-Rank) X
• Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ] _Sight_ (D-Rank) X
• Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu [ Continuous Fog Technique ] _Sight_ (C-Rank) X
• Soriddo Kasumi Buki [ Solid Mist Weapon ] _Touch_ (C-Rank) X
• Go Kasho Fuu: Raikou Seki no Jutsu [ Five Point Seal: Lightning Barrier Technique ] _Touch [Trap]_(C-Rank) X
• Kousho no Jutsu [ High Altitude Technique ] _Sight_(B-Rank)
• Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ] _Sight_(B-Rank) X
• Mujuuryoku no Jutsu [ Zero Gravity Technique ] _Touch_(B-Rank)
• Zettai Tenkou Kansei no Jutsu [ Absolute Weather Control Technique ]_Sight – Sound_ (A-Rank)
• Kaze no Tsume [ Wind Claws ] _Touch [Trap] _(A-Rank)

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Kyuuten no Kumori}
• {Stage One}
◊ Wall Scaling Technique_Rank: X :: Simple
◊ Fall Breaker_Rank: X :: Simple

• {Stage Two}
◊ Flying Kick_Rank: X :: Simple
◊ Flying Tackle_Rank: X :: Simple
◊ Double Jump_Rank: D :: Spiritual

• {Stage Three}
◊ Wall Run_Rank: C :: Simple
◊ Air Disperse_Rank: X :: Complex
◊ Area Disruption_Rank: C :: Spiritual

• {Stage Four}
◊ Angled Dive_Rank: X :: Simple
◊ Tunnel Sound_Rank: B :: Spiritual
◊ Triple Jump_Rank: B :: Complex

• {Stage Five}
◊ Needle Distraction_Rank: A :: Spiritual
◊ Wall Squirrel_Rank: A :: Simple

• {Stage Six}
◊ Shadow of the Heavens_Rank: S :: Complex
◊ Heaven Dropping Array_Rank: S :: Simple

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Uwame}
• {Stage One}
◊ Stance of Drawing Rank: E :: Simple x
◊ Full Draw Rank: X :: Complex x
◊ Tracer Rank: E :: Spiritual x
• {Stage Two}
◊ Quick Knock Rank: D :: Complex
◊ Hawk's Eye Rank: D :: Spiritual x
◊ Arrow Creation Rank: X :: Spiritual

• {Stage Three}
◊ Skill: Multitasking Rank: C :: Training
◊ Two Shot Spread Rank: C :: Complex
◊ Wailing Specter Rank: C :: Complex
◊ Crouching Stance Rank: C :: Simple
◊ Distance Creation Rank: C :: Complex

• {Stage Four}
◊ Skill: Manipulation Rank: B :: Training
◊ Spiral Shot Rank: X :: Complex
◊ Curveball Rank: X :: Simple
◊ Heavy Hitter Rank: X :: Complex
◊ Sniper Shot Rank: X :: Complex
◊ Ambush Rank: B :: Complex

• {Stage Five}
◊ Skill: Adaptability_Rank: A :: Training
◊ Stance of Balance_Rank: A :: Simple
◊ Heavenly Strike_Rank: A :: Complex
◊ Targeted Rain_Rank: A :: Complex
◊ Immobilize_Rank: A :: Spiritual
◊ Veteran_Rank: A :: Complex
◊ Dark Shot_Rank: A :: Complex
◊ Valkyrie_Rank: A :: Complex

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style} – Large Weapon: (Puppet) (doesn't count towards locked formless limit.)
• {E-rank} + {Trained at E-rank (academy)}
• {D-rank} + {Trained at D-rank}{manual #1 Acquired}
• {C-rank} + {Trained at C-rank}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}{manual #2 not acquired}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{Locked Style} – Projectile Weapon (Crossbow)
• {E-rank} + {Trained at E-rank(Academy)}
• {D-rank} + {Trained at D-rank}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
{Locked Style} – Soft Mental Style
• {E-rank} + {Trained at E-rank(Academy)}
• {D-rank} + {Trained at D-rank}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression - Large Weapon (Puppet) } + {Training Link}
• {Stage progression - Soft Physical Style} + {Link}
{C-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression - Soft Physical Style} + {Training Link}
• {Stage progression - Chakra Trap} + {Link}{D-rank}
{B-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬ [0]Thrifty Beginnings: The Tengoku family isn’t a very old, nor has their name been spread well trough out the nations or Kumogakure. they are more of less simply known for their goods store. Miko’s family parentage comes from Ninja thieves who came to Kumogakure two generations ago with her grand parents seeking to go “legit”. Having been only for hire for mafia’s around the many nations their family were only known in whispers for their various jobs and the goods they traded back and forth as fences for the other greater crime families they served. Yet wanting more her grandparents sought out Kumogakure to develop a name for themselves. Now in Miko’s generation the dream of her grandparents seems to have died down and they’ve settled into the village as shop keeps, or book keepers. Turning around only their reputation as thieves, and only having developed a deeper sense for Puppetry. Miko grew up looking forward to the future her Grandparents painted into her young mind, but she came to realize that dreams are better grab by your own hands and shaped that way.

[1]First Day Kunoichi:
Miko on her first day as a genin ranked shinobi of the village entered the militia of Kumogakure after a period of serve reconstruction and development was required to recover from attacks from a scientifically superior faction recognized by the name U.H.V. [ United Hidden Villages]. A coalition of smaller villages in revolt against the greater power of the five great kage's. The devastation of their technology and jutsu combined was well fit to negate the defenses of the villages, but with the power of some unlikely hero's and sacrifices from the Kumogakure in particular the village survived, but no without it's losses. The former Raikage Kinpaku of the Oni clan stepped down from her seat to pass the title as the great shadow of Lightening to young Jounin who rocketed through the ranks to prominence for his actions in the war. as if done in defiance of the consideration of the villages advisor at the time and others who would more easily be accepted due to their stature or ferocity the boy was picked directly by the exiting kage.

The turbulence of this choice echoed as the people of the village initially had no idea who this boy was among the crowd. Yet with gradual introduction a new generation of genin were allowed to grace the presence with a Raikage meeting them as a peer in his own inexperience to his seat.As a native Miko meet not the actual Raikage, but a clone of him and was assigned to train and converse with the graduates of her term and others she'd meet at a secured location in the villages dojo. This was ordered after the shinobi were initially working on discovering the corpses and trapped villagers from the ruins of the war torn hidden village. Miko had meet and mingled with a few and initially it seemed like a sound beginning, but amidst their training and socializing they ere attacked in ignorance. Placated by a genjutsu that Miko had a hand in releasing her peers from in a timely manner but the defensive triggers in the assortment of personalities present had already gone off by then and rapidly tragedy would follow the juvenile over reaction from the genin who believed their lives were in danger that to present Miko still doubts the conclusion that they weren't.

What was certain were the mistakes made on their part. It was a fair accomplishment to survive, but the blunders of their over zealous and callous temperament towards what a life meant to take was nothing less than the cruel truth of their ignorance and lofty assumptions of what they assumed as their duty. Maybe it was a product of lives and training outside of the academy but Miko being a direct product of Kumgakure grown awareness had made herself the most callous of the others. Provoking the enemies in their loss of a young comrade as he'd earned her spite from an attack aimed to render her enfeebled. Unknown to her and the others this incited the rage and the actual aim to kill her and possibly her group from the intruders sniper. The plan was from a konoha born agency of fighters to upset the remaining group of shinobi and test their skills. Yet how would they have known how ill fit the group would really be, and in time the bonds and faces of this first generation would fade from the ranks as Miko was left with a scar in her back from the arrow firmly pitted into it and removed by the actual Raikage. A paranoid fear of far and unknown enemies around every corner, settlement of earth, and skyline that erodes her from the inside out, sharpening her but draining her as well.Final the burden and truth that her abilities were shallow in their perception and she had let her paranoia and skeptical barriers prevent her from trusting those she needed to divulge information to. Lives were lost and regrets were branded into the psyche of a first day kunoichi and all this in the midst of a disguised foreign "Test"... Miko discovered a few friends in this time but her distance from others bitterly grew a darkness that lacked any light to clear her vision of the path she should truly walk other than what was laid before her by her family.

[2]Frozen Choices:
The repercussions of Miko's actions on her first day as a genin hadn't come to her as blatantly as the internalized conflicts with in her had manifested. She'd been forgiven by her comrades and let off the hook rather lightly by the Raikage. considering it was her first day, but she'd felt a certain pit of despair from this lack of punishment, and though not seeking to place to responsibility of delivering said punishment onto her on others she did seek to task herself with digging deeper into her goal to become strong, and consistently selfishly this aligned with her desire for fame and a lasting legacy. Miko trained for weeks and participated in Missions never truly meeting with the Raikage again since that first day, but trough his secretary she'd made her rounds through the raikages office and the rest of the village as time passed and the restoration of the village went forward and the losses of the population were gradually adjusted to. Yet Miko could feel some quite resentment in the back of her mind for the villagers and if not real it was fabricated by her paranoia as a deserved response to her negligence. Miko's efforts to double down on her strengths wouldn't serve her so well as she'd expected as her instincts and personality had come to bare against the coming threat of something mysterious and supernatural.

In the depth of the winter seasons past the winter solstice celebration of X-mas the village was suddenly onset by a blizzard. Unknown to the shinobi of the village and the civilians of the village this snow storm that blanketed the village in minute rather too short to be natural was brought on as a manifestation of something monstrous and cold. Golems of ice that could disperse their form into snow and ice to thin out their essence and existence too thin to be sensed or noticed without objectively seeking them out or knowing they were there. They very core of these creatures created a resonating sound and aura that sapped the zeal from those around them. slowly crippling them in apathy slowly lulling them down into a frigid death. To those who fought and held less chakra the effects seemed weaker, but left them at a loss for what the cause of the horrific frozen corpses that were victim to the monsters touch in their more incorporeal form. In her pragmatism Miko sought to rely on the Anbu and organize safety in her area of the village believing that Anbu and the others would be able to piece together things on their own without her. the events from before crippling her faith in her ability to be effective without more experience ans skill as she'd believed the Anbu had. Yet in this scenario no one had any true expertise to be more helpful than the other. if anything it was a point where the weakest were the most empowered to make a change. Yet again Miko failed to recognize her place and her trust and actions only resulted in a tragedy that this time she wasn't to bare alone. No she stood in the face of a mass death toll across the village of several Anbu and shinobi and thousands of villagers.

Miko was only spurred into the snow after she'd sought to find a deranged Friend of her's Tosokurui Hojo. Finding her way home and seeing her family suffering she'd made an effort to try and free others from their frozen homes and seek out her friend. The after math of the crisis added her grandfather to the death toll. In this Miko was left distraught and directionless without the man guiding voice behind who'd she'd imagined herself to be or at least to aspire to become. The monsters were eventually driven from the village by a brave small band of genin and chuunin, but in this effort some of the shinobi chased the creatures far into the mountains and a question of what did it mean for the rough group of genin or pale excuse of shinobi to call them self defenders. What were they all really doing with themselves? It was a personal question and it didn't make the pain of loss any softer as they had to confront that the loss of a third of their population laid squarely on them.

[3]A Will in Lightning:
A assembly was called weeks after the blizzard and the shinobi and citizens were settled in burying their dead in mass graves to avoid mass infection and disease. The sorrow and anger the reeked from every pour of the citizens towards the Shinobi militia of the village seemed almost physically palpable. It hurt, but it felt like a righteous scorn. the villages advisor Wanryoku was filling in for the Raikage who'd left on a mission to communicate with the great shinobi village Kirigakure and it's Mizukage. Wan had assembled the shinobi to address them and confront them with the bitter truth of their juvenile and lackadaisical excuse for taking orders or measure as soldiers was what killed their families, it was what made them weak in their distance and self serving behavior outside of orders and ignorant ambition. It all came as a ton of bricks crashing through what shallow pride they still had and made it feel like throwing salt in a wound that was so fresh to some and to those without any direct hand in this failign new from the academy it was a message that was more forceful and loud of a regime they weren't quite ready for or sure of. A more serious approach to the actions and treatment of the soldiers these children were supposed to be.

Yet the fact remained that they were children being ever more rudely awoken to the truths of the world and they had to deal with the drastic shock of changing the fabric of their mindset and what they believed reality to be. It was a raw pill to swallow for some, but others or rather only Miko in her rebellious voice found a sentiment that took contest with the direction of blame that showered her and her peers that seemed so focused on the failings of the genin rather than those who had the system that allowed for such loose moral to be the practiced norm to begin with. Miko only bit her tounge for a moment between the discourse of a chuunin with another who was a close friend of hers from her class of shinobi graduates who'd ran ahead of her in position. The attack resulted in hospitalizing her friend and bit more anger into Miko's veins as she was still feverish from her emotions of disgust and displeasure with Wanryoku's way of saying what was essentially true, but to her lacking the conviction of someone who was equally as guilty if not more in some ways. She couldn't sense his remorse and that took issue with Miko. Selfish as it were she'd shared this offense on her own reception of this reprimand with the others, and once things with the chuunin Hakanai and Hatsu were settled she'd made her voice heard.

She'd spoken in words that sounded of revolt against the regime, though she had no intention to go that far the premise or foundation for that path was certainly laid by her voice. Yet it seemed the emotions of those around were to drained and muddled in guilt and anger to rally. Yet to further squash this passion of discourse wit the current standard of might to prove ones claim of an action instated by Wan was in how Wan ignored miko's challenge of him. She'd just observed first hand the sheer force his movement could have in his action to separate the two chuunin as she was a small object in the wave of his action that was blown away. She didn't expect to win, but sh'd fight him on principle alone, but those principles seemed to be built on sand as he'd simply passed her with pitying eyes. Angry, ignored, and belittled at least in her reception of these emotions Miko took her mission to lead a squad in civil recovery missions to help the remaining populace.
In light of all this she'd came to a question which flowed into her argument with Wan's statement of the new law of the land. "What is the will of Kumogakure?"
It was posed to all the shinobi in attendance, and her hope was to shape with her peers a clear vision of what the village as a whole was meant to be aimed towards creating or aspiring to.

Yet other than silence and blank expressions most responses were stagnant and focused on maintaining the status quo. the simple coarse of trying to be happy seemed lacking and without any line drawn between family and friends...

This sense of purpose in searching for a greater purpose for her village redirected Miko's focus. She still wanted power but wanted it so she could spread it among everyone in her village. In this darkness Miko found her path, and that was that her village was an extension of her and she it. Though she lack the strength to relax and trust easily she was willing to vet those around her and measure with all she was what was the fabric of their dreams and hopes and what they and her could aspire to be and do together. she wouldn't simply wait for orders alone, but actively place herself into the positions she knew there likely weren't many who could fill the role of now with the experience of her failures and losses. Miko gained students, but retained one. Her harsh personality was now a filter to those who were fit to be apart of her. Those who withstood her would be apart of her fold and she'd devote some portion of whatever talents she'd grown to help them do the same all in the name of the village. She'd been in awe of the Raikage, but given the waves of tragedy in the village she believed that it was ignorant to place so much solely on his soldiers so faith in him wasn't so much lost but spread out to only those who proved to be capable and trying. Community and perseverance was the beginning to the answer to "Wat is the will of lightening" for Miko, but something was missing as this remained unambitious and lacked the energy lightening should hold. Something sharp vibrant and attracting...

[4]Seasons of Trust:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kaze Miro
Nickname: Kaze, Miro
Birthdate: October eighteenth

Height: 6 feet 1/4 inches
Weight: 83kg

Nindo: "The measure of a man is what he does with power"
Personality: Kaze is a trustworthy brother in arms, a fighter. Kaze has a friendly demeanor, happy go guy who likes to stick around his friends for as long as he can, also fighting for them till the end. In combat Kaze becomes a new person overall, maybe because of the path he chose or something else, becoming a monster, aggressive and destructive towards his enemies and those that want to harm the ones close to him.

Village: Oto
First Class: Taijutsu
____Discipline Monk
Second Class: Taijutsu
____Discipline Brawler

Bloodline: Hyuuga [Pending]
Chakra Pool: 75 + 75 = 150
Stamina Pool: 175 + 175 = 350
Chakra Element: Wind & Earth
Chakra Color: Cyan
Chakra Materialization: Like cyan flames around Kaze.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Hand to hand combat.
• Short fights.
Weaknesses:
• Long range combat.
• Prolonged fights.
Fears:
• Witnessing the death of someone close to him.
• Losing his vision.

Reductions:
• 2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster. (Tai passive)
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster. (Hyuuga passive)

Personal Attributes:
• Trained body: -2 learning from Taijutsu. +1 to learning Ninjutsu.
• Combat expert: Extra Bukijutsu slot.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range: 6 ft/1.8 m
Weapon Weight: 7kg
Weapon Size: 3 cm/1.25 inch thick
Weapon Location: Back

• 6 Shuriken
• 3 Folded Windmill Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]
• [Cultivation]

Fuuton

Doton

Byakugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory

Chained

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pi Qua Quan

Hsing-I Pakua

Xinyi liuhe Quan

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Born from two parents who decided to become nomads through their youth, and only settling in the closest village they could find before baby Kaze was born, living the normal life of a shinobi, growing up and making friends, nothing dark or evil happening, graduating from the academy with other fellow classmates and now heading towards great adventures and missions. Kaze really did not have anything happen to him when he was younger, his parents loved him as much as he could, he would even often spar with his dad to keep up with studies from the academy but truth be told he wanted to leave the village like his parents once did to experience the world without the borders. (Will keep updating this as big things happen.)

izeromus

Married Gekko

Asuna no Mikoto

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 pm
Full Name: Hannelore la Esperanza
Nickname: None
Birthdate: July 9th

Height: 150cm
Weight: 40Kg

Nindo: "Kami. Kumogakure. Shinobi."
Personality:
Courteous: Always
Risk-Taking: Rarely
Ambitious: Generally
Curious: Occasionally
Self-Controlled: Rarely
Nurturing: Never
Trusting: Rarely
Honest: Sometimes
Loyal: Sometimes
Affectionate: Generally
Romantic: Rarely
Flirty: Often
Sympathetic: Never
Altruistic: Occasionally
Optimistic: Often
Observant: Often
Logical: Never
Social: Generally
Emotions: Fairly Stable

First Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineMonk
Second Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineBrawler

Bloodline: Ranton

Chakra Pool: 150
Stamina Pool: 350
Chakra Element: Raiton | Suiton
Chakra Color: Sky Blue
Chakra Materialization: Aura around the head as ears and around the buttocks as a bushy tail

• Strength ► None
→ None
• Speed ► Moderate Increase
→ Brawler Discipline
• Reflex ► Moderate Increase
→ Brawler Discipline
→ None

Strengths:
• Elemental Nintaijutsu
• Sharp melee battle sense
Weaknesses:
• Advanced Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Romantic rejection
• Being inferior to her equally ranked shinobi

Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
• Learn Raiton Ninjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn Suiton Ninjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn Pi Qua Quan Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
• Learn Hsing-I Pakua Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
• Learn Xinyi Liuhe Quan Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.
• Can learn one [1] extra style of Taijutsu.

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Jian
Weapon Range: 55cm
Weapon Weight: 700 grams
Weapon Size: 70cm Length
Weapon Location: Back

• None
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
• Saibai [ Cultivation ]

Raiton

Suiton

Ranton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}
{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Style Name Here

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Soft Physical
• {D-rank} + Genin
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Hannelore is a noble from the Lightning Daimyo's extended family; technically, she is 12th in line for the throne. With many in her family who would never see the throne either forced or choosing military service, she volunteered when she was 12 to be sent to Kumogakure to train to become a ninja and earn prestige for her family.

All was not well, due her to nearly nonexistent talents in ninjutsu or genjutsu, the former most a requirement to graduate. Spending two years honing her physically skills, she was able to pass on a waver, sort of graduating on paper but in the eyes of her fellows, she as still a student, barely able to create a clone of herself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
Full Name: Yuna Mugen
Nickname: N/A
Birthdate: 3/10

Height: 64.0" (162.5 cm)
Weight: 118.0 lb (53.5 kg)

Nindo: N/A
Personality: Yuna's personality various, she can be funny, she can be rage, she can be calm, she can be serious. Her personality seems to vary on the chakra she is currently producing, whether this is intentional or coincidence is unknown. She is protective of her brother, not that he needs protecting but he needs to be grounded. However like her brother her mental state might waver. Most the time she is sweet and happy but any stress can push her to darker places.

Village: Suna
First Class: Ninjutsu
____Discipline Elemental Brandish
Second Class: Bloodline
____Discipline Blood Knight

Bloodline: The Combo Kekkei Genkai Clan (Mokuton, Ranton, Jiton)
Bloodline Traits:
-Users that gain more than two combo elemental kekkei genkai can forfeit usage of their respective basic elements to access the entirety of the bloodline that comprises them.
-All Mokuton have incredibly deep chakra pools. [ Chakra pool maximum +320, given in +80 at Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, and Konin ]
Chakra Pool: 435 (225 Nin + 130 Blood + 80 Mokuton)
Stamina Pool: 145 (25 Nin + 120 Blood)
Chakra Element: Mokuton, Ranton, Jiton, Katon
Chakra Color: Switches depending on jutsu being used. But is primarily a bright red
Chakra Materialization: Aura

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Strategy
Weaknesses:
• Overthinking
• Can get overwhelmed if taking on too much
Fears:
• Failing (Being of the Combination Element clan she is expected to be able to produce different element combinations on a whim. She fears of not being able to mix them exactly at the right moment in order to get results since they are just copies of elements produced by real bloodline users. The fear of maybe this time I’ll mess up and the jutsu will fail and someone will die is a constant fear she struggles with.)
• Not good enough (On top of the fear of not being able to perform, its if it isnt good enough. If these copied abilities are just inferior to the original. If she herself is inferior by just being a compliation of others abilities)
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster (Bloodline Class)
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster (Ninjutsu Class)
Personal Attributes:
• Extra element (Katon)
• -10 genjutsu slot for 2 Bukijutsu slots

Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: {Advancement credit} 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07

Weapon Type: Tanto
Weapon Range: 11 inch blade
Weapon Weight: 18 ounces
Weapon Size: 11 inch blade 7 inch handle
Weapon Location: behind back on belt

• 7 Shuriken
• 8 Kunai
• Tanto
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Mokuton

Ranton

Jiton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

The sister to Tatsuya Mugen, they had an abusive father but Tatsuya was the one who took most of the abuse. Whether it was his need to protect her or if the father just hated him more is unclear, maybe a little of both. It was one day that Tatsuya finally snapped and killed the father during one of his rages, Yuna witnessed the whole thing, not helping ether of them. That incident changed their entire lives, both physically and mentally. Tatsuya went the furthest mad, and Yuna stayed more grounded and spends her days staying close to her brother trying to keep him grounded too.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games