Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmmmm..." Akihiko mused on this for a moment, releasing Nezumi's chin, though he remained bent forward. "I'll listen to it again. Of course, you do understand that it's, by no means, the final product. It's a demo. For Yammi and his band to listen to. The piano pieces are all mine... but the rest I want performed by another. It's ridiculous to think that I could create album perfection solo."

Narcissus scoffed at the manager, standing up fully and drinking a few sips of his water.

"Baka... I've been in the hospital, under emotional distress, injured, ******** insane practically... cut me some slack for a first draft."

Leaning forward again, Narcissus suddenly smirked. "So... tell me Nezumi... not many people can just talk to me like that... what's screwed up your courage, hmm? Quick pep talk from Hiroki perhaps? I simply LOVE how he's avoiding me at all costs..." the musician said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Nakai blinked in confusion. "No I like it, I just didn't expect it. I doubt I'll be able to keep my hands off you at all tonight, Hi-chan." the musician smirked, wrapping his arms around the younger man's near bare hips. "It's so ******** sexy... I was taken aback. BUT the tweaks to your hair make you look far far less a prostitute and more a club going party animal."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Nezumi smiled.

"Of course, I understand that. Even so, you asked for my opinion, and I gave it. The final product will surely be far greater, but in the state those songs are in, you could use them as side-B's to single releases and they would sound polished enough to make people cry. Never underestimate a raw, rough draft. Releasing a limited amount would also make those songs very valuable. I'm not trying to be too hard, Narcissus-san. Simply trying to do as you asked."

Resisting the urge to flinch when Hiroki was brought into the conversation, the mouse tilted his head as if he were curious.

"Talk to you like what? I don't think I'm being disrespectful. My apologies if I have been, though. I have consulted Hiroki on which issues need to be addressed and what can wait, but I've not had any sort of...pep talk, as you put it. As far as Hiroki-san is concerned. I wouldn't know what's going on. That's between the two of you."

Distant, objective, and professional. That's how the mouse tried to keep it, though he didn't like how Narcissus was talking about Hiroki now.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Laughing softly, Akihiko shook his head. "I think you misunderstand, Nezumi... you're not being disrespectful at all... but you ARE speaking your mind. I appreciate that, though it's rare. Most Ohayou managers end up stuttering and tripping over their own words as they talk to me."

The musician tilted Nezumi's head back with one hand under his chin.

"Maybe I'll make two album releases. A limited edition where all the songs are what I record here... because I've added another two already... and a regular edition with Yammi's group as my backup. I can up the price of the limited because it's completely performed by me... well... with the exception of Michi's vocals in one, of course." Akihiko stood and motioned for Nezumi to follow him into the studio itself. "Come on, you should hear what the two of us put down. You were... after all... the manager who discovered his delicious voice..." with a mischievous look over his shoulder, Narcissus disappeared into the studio, waiting for Nezumi.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu, with his banana daiquiri in hand, was more than happy to sit down and drink with his lover for a while.

"Ok...how about no dancing til you're totally hammered?" the akuma fired back, taking a healthy sip of his sweet drink.
They had nearly been about to kiss when the a*****e with the flash popped up.
Great. They really didn't need that.

Flashing a peace sign, Ryu tried to smile, hoping the man would just go the hell away so they could relax.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Honto ni?" Hideki looked up shyly at his lover, wiggling his hips seductively as he was embraced.

"Well then...if that's the case...let's go get crazy!!!" the smile burst across Chiyou's face so bright it was almost blinding. Grabbing the guitarist's hand, he nearly dragged him out the door.

Hopefully, Nakai knew just how crazy the kid could get.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Well...it sure seemed Narcissus had been hard at work. At least he was being productive. He very easily could be depressed and doing nothing, and nobody could really criticize him for that right now if he did. This was a far healthier way of dealing, though.

And at least it seemed the vocalist had a shred of respect for him, if no more than that. It was a start. Hell, he'd be happy with just that, as long as he wasn't getting punched all the time or something.

"Tanaka-san? My...I bet that sounds like heaven put together with you..." he mused out loud as he followed Narcissus into the recording room. His curiosity peaked, nose twitching, he didn't even notice the mischievous look in the young Koyasu's eyes.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Naoko smiled too, acting as if everything was natural... until a woman with a mic popped up beside him.

"Any comment on your missing vocalist?" the woman suddenly asked, shoving the microphone in Naoko's face.

The blond shook his head, "No comment."
For a moment, it seemed she might leave... until...

"He's been missing more than a week, NAKO-san. Can you give us anything? How are you feeling about it? Are you worried?"

There was a slight flash in the blond's eyes, a darkness brewing in them slowly...
"I said no comment."

But she shoved the microphone even closer to the pianist.
"Shou-san's fans want to know your thoughts, NAKO-san. What are you feeling right now?"

The camera flash went off again... and almost simultaneously... Naoko struck.
He grabbed the woman's microphone and threw it, actually slamming it into the camera, breaking the lens and giving the man behind it a black eye.

"No. Comment." the blond spoke coldly, his amber eyes a sunset orange in his anger. "Get out of my face. Understand?"

The woman squeaked and ran, grabbing her cameraman and pulling him after her.

But even when they were gone, the tension and anger that was rolling off the blond... didn't fade.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 pm

After Nezumi entered and closed the door, Akihiko moved over to the control board and pressed a few buttons. He then clicked his mouse, hitting play.

He had secretly recorded his and Michi's practice sessions...

As Nezumi was listening however, the scantily clad musician stood behind him. The vocals of Tanaka and the young Koyasu were exquisite... perfectly matched for the song, just as Akihiko had known they would be.

When the verse was over though, only then did the devil known as Narcissus strike.
He pushed Nezumi, hard enough to knock the man's hips into the console, before wrapping one hand quickly around his chest and the other his hips and groin.

"Why are you so much at ease around me, hmm?" Narcissus whispered into the other man's ear, his voice low and seductive, arms and hands keeping the man pinned and slightly bent over on the console.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

User Image

Oh...s**t.

Ryu would have said something, done something...but it just happened so fast.

Grabbing Naoko by the arms, Ryu sat the blond down and put the drink in his hand.

"Naoko...you have to calm down, ok? Relax. I know it upset you. Believe me, that b***h upset me too...but you can't let go like that in public. Kami-sama...Izo's gonna see that, you know. It's gonna be all over the news in less than a half-hour, I bet. I'm not mad at you baby...you have to understand...but you can't do that. Please...just drink. We can still have a good night."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

The music was so damn beautiful. Tanaka's voice and Narcissus' voice put together was like the first person to ever put peanut butter and chocolate in the same confection...utterly smooth and addictively delicious.

He had just been about to open his mouth to comment on the vocals when he felt his body grabbed, restrained in a hot embrace.
Needless to day, he was beyond stunned. No idea whatsoever as to what had happened, or why.

"Ah...well...why wouldn't I be? Is there a reason? I have to work with you, after all."

Just what the hell was Narcissus doing to him?

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 pm

For a moment, after sitting, Naoko didn't do anything. Then he smirked darkly at Ryu, set the glass on the table, and promptly collapsed against the violinist.
After a second, Naoko blinked and sat back up. "Damn it..." the pianist whispered, picking up the glass and downing the rest of it. "Get me drunk. Get me very very drunk and we can play this off as they got in my face and I was drunk. Rather explain that then the sudden urge to slit her damn throat..."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 pm

User Image

Tilting Naoko's hand up for him, he waved to the waitress to bring another round.

"Drink, babe. Just....drink." he encouraged. It seemed like they couldn't even go outside anymore without something terrible going down.
It was...exhausting.

"It'll be ok. We got this. Drunk is a good excuse. Drunk and emotional. It's alllll alright."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

"A reason?" Akihiko asked with a smirk. "Well... I'm rather... intimidating..."
Leaning forward, Narcissus pressed himself against the manager, his body keeping the other man pinned. "You told me you'd fallen for Chiyou... that you got close to your stars... and yet I've told you not to get close to me." he smirked darkly. "I wonder... would you ever be attracted to me if... I wasn't... such a b*****d..." he licked the back of Nezumi's ear slowly.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

"Intimidating? Well, perhaps, to many, if not most...but...are you trying to be?" the manager twitched his nose cutely, leaning back, away from his star.

"Chiyou? Well, yes...I did, but I was mistaken. You? Well, you're a very attractive man, Narcissus-san. Does this have something to do with you not feeling attractive? Because that's an absurdity."
As his ear was licked, though, the mouse couldn't help but shiver and gasp lightly.

"I...don't understand...what are you doing, Narcissus-san?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm

"I feel plenty attractive, ahou..." Akihiko spoke, his hand on Nezumi's chest beginning to wander, rubbing at the skin through the man's shirt. "I'm one of the sexiest men alive... certainly the sexiest in employ at Ohayou... why the hell would I think otherwise?" he laughed darkly, the hand around his new manager's waist slipping lower as he kept him pressed, back to him, against the console. "Is it the bruises? The bandages? I've had some fan letters you know... people who think a broken and bleeding me is beyond gorgeous..." he licked Nezumi's ear again, this time moaning very very softly as he did so.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games