Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
yes but the lader not the poll thing!
this was before the mules act of 2005.
It looks weird :/
^^
Wait~ then what else were we talking about?
And yet mules continue to be treated poorly.
It really does. It folds and lifts up in funny places.
Too early @.@ the light! The light *looks at the time* Oh it's only 8:40 am...
The going into the arena and seeing if it takes from your post count ^^ See i was paying attention.
Change takes time.
it reminds me of a shirt off of Benny and June
x] Darn those morning hours. PX
Ah~~ I still count that as voting so that's where I got confused... and, I have to go check this out. I was given the normal posting bonus of 14g. So~ at least it's acting normal. Now I have to check some other things out~
But that's no excuse for not trying.
Really? I have to check that out too~
XD Ahhh two days off 8]
I will have to do some testing myself
I'm not the one to tell XD
^^ you do that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:17 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy

Then he would be too easy of a target.
Smart girl.
XD Well it's the truth.
Well then... give him some string instead.
She can't outrun those feet. ^.~
Yeah... I would just like that image out of my head though. >.<
That might work. But that just get's us off task when we should be working on the battle system.
It's not exactly out running it's like in old cartoons when the cat runs and runs and enters a room and the mouse is there waiting.
Oh. Well I don't have that. The image I get is of my friend Mo in highheals.
I thought that wasn't your area.
Well then that's just scary.
Sounds like a funny image. :]
Battle system yep that my area. ^^; They don't let us socialize with the others because we get distracted...easly.
Exactly 8]
Scary

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 pm
sdrawkcab
Okay... so...

Nift got a 14g first voting bonus for voting in the avi arena.
I don't remember whether he got his first posting bonus, but he did vote before his first post.

I took a poll in a PWU thread and got my first posting bonus of 50g. I hadn't posted yet.
I went to the arena to see if I'd get a first voting bonus... and only got 11g.

I'll have to try other combinations... because this isn't making sense.
Posting then voting in arena: got my post bonus then 14g for voting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:23 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
Well people thing mars does but that's just frozen nitigen not water. And Venus might have. Since venus is just a picture of earth in the future XD
aww you take all the fun out of it.
I caught jade dancing in the living room so don't feel bad.
It's a goos scene where it's played. Ofcousre in flcl every scene is a good one.
*gonk*

Night ^^
@Other post: Last night before logging out, she again checked the market to see that a pair was just added. ...And assumed that it was the @#$% who stole her shoes, didn't like them, and put them back up for a higher price. XD She does that all the time, so she has no room to talk. Anyway, she quickly threw on an outfit with her new shoes and logged out. :]
Heheh, I know it's good and all to see this stuff and test the theories we have about how life started here, and fun to see if the other planets contain the same starters... but even if they do, it will be billions of years before it even evolves into, like, a cell or multicellular. ...And they most likely won't have the ability to communicate with us anyway. I'd like them to trip some switch, turn off some cloaking device and find out that other life exists out there. XD;; Now that would be exciting.
She has a way of doing that.
But i would think that that helps make up for your listening to the Spice Girls...
Really? O: I wasn't sure if I'd heard it on FLCL. Darn, I'd probably remember the scene if it's something I saw~ just 'cause I like the song so much. :3
o.o

*is slightly frightened and goes to her profile* Nice outfit though.
I don't want to find other life until we have a means of space travel or at least substaining life in space. True finding other life would unite us not as states but as a world ^^; we really are not smart enough for that.
*nod nod* >3
Eh that's was a good five hours afterwards, the spice girls thing was longin the past.
It's when kanti is walking around the town and see's the old school building that was burnt down then climbs it and flies for the first time.
What does the profile have to do with it? And~ here's where I explain that that never happened! =D It just fit with what went on yesterday. She was quite happy to find a pair in the market before logging off. n.n It's just fun pretending to be mad. ;]
XD; Heheh, there'd truly be chaos, that's for sure.
^___^
Ah, I would've fully enjoyed that moment then if that'd happened to me. <3
Ooo~ Well darn, I know I've seen that part. I'll have to pay attention the next time it's randomly on. PX
So I can see the avia... Ok
Oh yes we can't handle it.
~
Really? :/
yes you will >3

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:28 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
The going into the arena and seeing if it takes from your post count ^^ See i was paying attention.
Change takes time.
Ah~~ I still count that as voting so that's where I got confused... and, I have to go check this out. I was given the normal posting bonus of 14g. So~ at least it's acting normal. Now I have to check some other things out~
XD Ahhh two days off 8]
^^ you do that.
Sounds heavenly. @.@
Yup, yup... but thanks for letting me know that the polls in the arenas work. I think I'll start hanging out in there. >3
<.< >.> You're the only one here.
;] The next time I have the time to go pull out the movie.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
That might work. But that just get's us off task when we should be working on the battle system.
It's not exactly out running it's like in old cartoons when the cat runs and runs and enters a room and the mouse is there waiting.
Battle system yep that my area. ^^; They don't let us socialize with the others because we get distracted...easly.
Exactly 8]
Scary
Well then get back to work! D;
^^;
Oh~

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Okay... so...

I don't remember whether he got his first posting bonus, but he did vote before his first post.

I took a poll in a PWU thread and got my first posting bonus of 50g. I hadn't posted yet.

Interesting. If all else fails, I like your way of receiving both bonuses. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:33 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy

I don't want to find other life until we have a means of space travel or at least substaining life in space. True finding other life would unite us not as states but as a world ^^; we really are not smart enough for that.
*nod nod* >3
Eh that's was a good five hours afterwards, the spice girls thing was longin the past.
It's when kanti is walking around the town and see's the old school building that was burnt down then climbs it and flies for the first time.
What does the profile have to do with it? And~ here's where I explain that that never happened! =D It just fit with what went on yesterday. She was quite happy to find a pair in the market before logging off. n.n It's just fun pretending to be mad. ;]
^___^
Ooo~ Well darn, I know I've seen that part. I'll have to pay attention the next time it's randomly on. PX
~
yes you will >3
You can't see avatars in the forums?
Oh~ well~ Hey, on that note of having to read up about water. I had my bio exam today. I think it went well. ;] I'll know for sure within the next week or so, but till then... I still have more stuff to do and things to study for. D:
If I were the one to catch my sister.
o.x Yes sir.

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:39 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
Change takes time.
XD Ahhh two days off 8]
^^ you do that.
Sounds heavenly. @.@
Yup, yup... but thanks for letting me know that the polls in the arenas work. I think I'll start hanging out in there. >3
I hope it will be ^^;
Or in the art section it's a bit more tolerable.
Not my fault your the one that smells bad XD
it's a good movie that's for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:41 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly 8]
Scary
^^;
Oh~
I already finished my work. Sailor moon broch is now a wepon >.> <.<
~
@.@ A man in high heals is scary well expcept seth but he also had a mini skirt and lipstick ~.^

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:44 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Okay... so...

Interesting. If all else fails, I like your way of receiving both bonuses. ^^;;
8] I do too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:47 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy

*nod nod* >3
^___^
~
yes you will >3
You can't see avatars in the forums?
Oh~ well~ Hey, on that note of having to read up about water. I had my bio exam today. I think it went well. ;] I'll know for sure within the next week or so, but till then... I still have more stuff to do and things to study for. D:
If I were the one to catch my sister.
o.x Yes sir.
It was much faster jsut going to the profile.
Well if it's more about water XD I would be happy to help you.
Oh, is she like that> Never forgets like a month ago. That's like me with my family. I yell out 'remeber this day!!!' and then run away.
I have the DVD so I can just pop it in la computer and watch it ><

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:24 pm
and then some
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
XD Ahhh two days off 8]
^^ you do that.
Sounds heavenly. @.@
I hope it will be ^^;
Well then. PX You'll just have to make sure that happens.
Oh~~ That's a better idea. XD I've checked out the avatar arena. I can't say that I saw any that I liked. You saw this week's winner? It's another backwards avi. u.u
Yup, yup. It may have taken me ...what was that.. six nights to watch it, but I saw it. ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:26 pm
and then some
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly 8]
Scary
^^;
Oh~
I already finished my work. Sailor moon broch is now a wepon >.> <.<
~
@.@ A man in high heals is scary well expcept seth but he also had a mini skirt and lipstick ~.^
Ooo~ so can we change clothes in mid battle?
I don't know... there are some men that I'd rather see in a miniskirt and high heels than some women... Scratch that. Don't want to see either.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:32 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
XD Ahhh two days off 8]
^^ you do that.
Sounds heavenly. @.@
I hope it will be ^^;
Well then. PX You'll just have to make sure that happens.
Oh~~ That's a better idea. XD I've checked out the avatar arena. I can't say that I saw any that I liked. You saw this week's winner? It's another backwards avi. u.u
Yup, yup. It may have taken me ...what was that.. six nights to watch it, but I saw it. ^^;;
Woot library ^^;
XD you can bring a hourse to the water but you can't make them drink. KP tired that earlier today. He had a panda with wings.
six? x.x

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games