Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:26 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Lol, you just wish you were cool enough to be on the Durem team. xd

NEVA!!!!!!
i'm a loyal barton. you all spammed the pump button at the same time and glitched the system. you knew that for sure. In fact, i was purely a tie between us. wanna try again? you outbeat us in members 3:1, but we still managed to make a tie with you (until that stupid glitch came and wrecked the fun...). we WILL win.

I'll have you know that I didn't even join Gaia until after the water balloon thing.

RIIIIGHHHT......sure thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:27 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman

NEVA!!!!!!
i'm a loyal barton. you all spammed the pump button at the same time and glitched the system. you knew that for sure. In fact, i was purely a tie between us. wanna try again? you outbeat us in members 3:1, but we still managed to make a tie with you (until that stupid glitch came and wrecked the fun...). we WILL win.

I'll have you know that I didn't even join Gaia until after the water balloon thing.

Are you calling me a liar? stare  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:28 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman

NEVA!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman

NEVA!!!!!!

Wow. Thanks a lot. You know, I might be a lot of things, I might by a cynical a*****e, I might be selfish, I might be angry a lot, I might be a lot of horrible things, but I am nothing if not honest. And if you really think that little of me, then to Hell with you.  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman

Wow. Thanks a lot. You know, I might be a lot of things, I might by a cynical a*****e, I might be selfish, I might be angry a lot, I might be a lot of horrible things, but I am nothing if not honest. And if you really think that little of me, then to Hell with you.

thanks for reminding me how evil durem is. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:27 pm
I would steal those hearts on Rons avitar. And give them to Saleman, can't we all just get along?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:29 pm
LanceCalvis
I would steal those hearts on Rons avitar. And give them to Saleman, can't we all just get along?

there's only "one" gold heart. also, barton and durem are mortal enemies for the past year, so no.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman

You can be a real a*****e, I hope you know that.  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:31 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman

You can be a real a*****e, I hope you know that.

yep

Narrator: "and the fight continues..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 pm
Ok i lost a lot of things in four days, anyway i would steal your Zodiac. And can anyone tell me how to get the flag, the eyes, the bottle of water and the javalin?
.-_-.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:45 am
Zhadgon
Ok i lost a lot of things in four days, anyway i would steal your Zodiac. And can anyone tell me how to get the flag, the eyes, the bottle of water and the javalin?
.-_-.

not sure about the bottle and the eyes, but the rest are from the olympics.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:38 pm
Zhadgon
.-_-.

the flag is the first prize for day 2, the eyes are the second prize for day 3, the bottle of water is the second prize for day 2, and the javelin is the second prize for day 1 in the olympics.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 am
=O *steals your halo* >D MINE!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 am
The eyes i guess... or the pink skin  

neon blue penguin

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 am
neon blue penguin
The eyes i guess... or the pink skin

=O its not pink!
its red~
the pink skin is as bright as my hair, or even brighter~

>> but um,
i AM wearing a dark halo ;3 but ok, *hands u my eyes* i have some extra ones in meh pocket 83 lol  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games