Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Psyzapp
*Sighs.* Do I look at all like June Cleaver to you? talk2hand *She can't help but grin at him, even though she knows he says that to her to make her crazy. stressed *

((You're way hotter than June Cleaver...baring your scandalous midrift and everything! surprised xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 pm

damecharlie
Psyzapp
*Sighs.* Do I look at all like June Cleaver to you? talk2hand *She can't help but grin at him, even though she knows he says that to her to make her crazy. stressed *

((You're way hotter than June Cleaver...bearing your scandalous middrift and everything! surprised xd ))

(( THANK YOU DAME! heart wink Do you hear that William!? *She puts her finger to her hip and makes a sizzle noise.* wink ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 16 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Psyzapp

*He goes over to her and pulls her into his arms.* Now you know I'm only teasing. Besides, you look so much more sexier in an apron than June Cleaver does! *tries to nuzzle and kiss her neck, then peeks behind her to see if he can see what she's cooking.* wink
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He goes over to her and pulls her into his arms.* Now you know I'm only teasing. Besides, you look so much more sexier in an apron than June Cleaver does! *tries to nuzzle and kiss her neck, then peeks behind her to see if he can see what she's cooking.* wink

*She grins coyly at him.* Perhaps one of these evenings you'll come home and that's all I'll be wearing…an apron. wink Are you hungry? I grilled some chicken and made ratatouille.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

(( xd rofl ))
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 20 20-sided dice: 16, 17, 18, 12, 4, 18, 9, 19, 18, 18, 15, 2, 6, 16, 6, 2, 19, 17, 11, 10 Total: 253 (20-400)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Psyzapp
*She grins coyly at him.* Perhaps one of these evenings you'll come home and that's all I'll be wearing…an apron. wink Are you hungry? I grilled some chicken and made ratatouille.

User Image Heh, promise? Heh heh ... Why yes, I'm starving! That vending machine egg salad sandwich I had for lunch just didn't go very far. Is there anything I can help you with? *He kisses her one more time on her neck, then releases her.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm

-decides she wants something different and goes over to the fridge, searching out stuff to make a cherry limeade... stare Though Tes makes them better. stressed . Flame is sipping his Crown, enjoying it and enjoying watching dame. She brings the items over to the counter, slips off her jacket and starts to make her drink, concentrating. Flame chuckles quietly to himself as she sticks out her tongue a bit in concentration-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm

*She grins at him, leans in close and says seductively.* I promise. wink *She then goes to get two plates and hands him one. She also gets him down a wine glass.* You can just help yourself. There is grilled chicken, ratatouille and I made this basil pesto to go on linguine, which is here. *She points to everything to show him where to find everything.* There is also some Lemon Crème Brulée with raspberries for dessert if you'd like. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 2 Total: 14 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

*He takes the plate from her.* Heh, I can hardly wait! ... This all sounds and smells just wonderful! Um, what exactly is ratatouille? I mean, I've heard of it recently in the movies, but I've never had it before. *As he speaks, he fixes himself a plate with portions of everything she pointed out, with the exception of the dessert. He had a seat at the island, picks up a fork and inspects the ratatouille with it before taking a bite.*

(( Assuming that's where they'll be sitting! sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 pm

*She pours him a glass of wine.* This is one of the wines I found in Napa. It's a 2007 Pinot Noir I thought was pretty good. wink

*She takes her plate, dishes herself up and has a seat at the island. She begins to cut up her chicken.* This Ratatouille is a combination of egg plant, red pepper, red onion, zucchini and some fresh tomato and I grilled it with the chicken. There are spices and olive oil, some basil, red wine vinegar…you know. Some Ratatouille is baked, but since I was doing the chicken I just grilled it too. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 pm

-finally finishes making her drink and puts all the ingredients back. Before coming around and sitting down, she tops Flame off.- Trying to get me drunk, are we? -dame just grins and winks, then places the bottle back under the counter and comes on around, sitting beside him- Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyybe. wink
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

*She takes her time and eats as much as she is able. There are lots of leftovers, like always when she cooks and she watches him enjoy his meal as she starts to put everything away and clean up the kitchen. She loves to cook for him…especially because he appreciates it so much. heart *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 16 Total: 26 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Psyzapp
*She pours him a glass of wine.* This is one of the wines I found in Napa. It's a 2007 Pinot Noir I thought was pretty good. wink

*She takes her plate, dishes herself up and has a seat at the island. She begins to cut up her chicken.* This Ratatouille is a combination of egg plant, red pepper, red onion, zucchini and some fresh tomato and I grilled it with the chicken. There are spices and olive oil, some basil, red wine vinegar…you know. Some Ratatouille is baked, but since I was doing the chicken I just grilled it too. wink

(( I know you're going to have to go soon, so we need to wrap up this dinner. ))

*Enjoying every bite of his dinner, followed with sips of the wine* Well, this is all very, very good! The wine tastes good as well, but I'm not the wine connoisseur here. Is this one you were hoping to have labeled for MW?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Enjoying every bite of his dinner, followed with sips of the wine* Well, this is all very, very good! The wine tastes good as well, but I'm not the wine connoisseur here. Is this one you were hoping to have labeled for MW?

No, that's not it. I'm still debating between three. Maybe I'll get all of them here tomorrow and you can help me decide. I'll blindfold you, you can taste them all and then I'll take advantage of you using your very own handcuffs. twisted *She goes over to him, places her hand on his thigh and kisses his neck.* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 12 Total: 13 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Psyzapp
No, that's not it. I'm still debating between three. Maybe I'll get all of them here tomorrow and you can help me decide. I'll blindfold you, you can taste them all and then I'll take advantage of you using your very own handcuffs. twisted *She goes over to him, places her hand on his thigh and kisses his neck.* heart

Oh, well that sounds intriguing. Heh heh ... We shall see how well that one plays out! *He stands up, sweeps her off her feet and carries her into the bedroom. The door is shut behind them, and all that can heard is an awful lot of giggling ... then it suddenly gets quiet with the faint sounds of rustling satin sheets.* heart
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games