Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Shinster: Stalker! XD

Hiya dude.

Iss: I'm pretty sure that's a heart next to her name. So you like Cassie? XD
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 pm

This should definitely be my character's theme song.

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Awesome! xd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Oath: *face palms* XD

Mee: You like? XD

Haruhi000777

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I like! 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Yeah, I do good line work but I still miss on proportions and shading a bit. XD

Still, I'm fairly pleased with how this came out.

If it's picked by my new friend on Deviant Art, I have to draw a version of her robotized. XP

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm

@Haruhi: Whaaat? My character's a ranton user. xD

By the way, great drawing. I had to look up what a kangaroo mouse was, though.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 pm

When im not feeling lazy i usually draw too! xp
Here

Here's the latest one that i did.. though i didnt really liked the final product...

-Edit-

He's an RPC of mine from my other guild XD

Here's the another that i attempted to color.

Kamote Chronicles

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Shin, can you give me some feedback on a possible idea I have for a guild? It's more like, I will be doing it, but I need to know if you think it would be successful, and possibly give advice on the running of the guild, or the design.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Ugh... I guess so. ' ';

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Oath: So? What does that have to do with rain storms? XD

Thanks. And yeah, not many people know about kangaroo mice, they're real cute though. XD

Mee: Looks nice. Naruto character?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Haruhi000777
Oath: So? What does that have to do with rain storms? XD

Thanks. And yeah, not many people know about kangaroo mice, they're real cute though. XD

Mee: Looks nice. Naruto character?

An RPC of mine from the another guild.

Kamote Chronicles

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Basically, it will be a Sci-fi RP, based in a "futuristic" setting in a galaxy none have seen before. The idea is that in this day and age, tech is advancing with bioengineering, with powerful space ships, and space is being explored more. "Humans" have just begun exploring, really, and have only met two other races, which I haven't exactly decided what they are yet. The idea is that the larger the guild gets, the more planets and systems that will open up, and with them more races to choose from. Bioengineering will allow for some sort of Mutations, and Cyborgs are common.

Now, here's the thing: I'm considering making it entirely realistic. Like:

• I will be putting into play a bank system, which will be quite easy. One mod will make threads for each member (which the Member has to post an application for a "credit card" before the mod can make the thread for them) and puts there starting balance in the beginning post, for each character the member has. Then, when one buys or sells in the RP, they simply post how much they spent, or earned, and keep track of it that way. This makes it where no one has to go back and "edit" their amounts, but still keep track easily of what they do and do not have, and it is easier for the mod to check on whether someone is altering their records or not. Making money would involve perhaps a weekly, or monthly, salary that is automatically deposited, missions, jobs, and such.

• Ships will have a speed setting, and are entirely customizable. The shop system will include ship parts and upgrades for ships. Not everyone will have them, and the cost for building one will be cheaper than buying one outright that's complete already. I am playing with an armor system, as well as a shield system, but am not sure how in depth I should go with this. Speed is a must, however, and there will be different ways to augment speed.

• Weapons will be listed for sale, and upgrades and augments as well. However, I am likewise deciding how in depth to go here, such as damage types, ammunition (possibly a overheating system in case of it being fired too much), and ammunition types. Even a system for ricocheting is in mind.

• Armor is the same as weapons and vehicles. The only issue I am seeing as well would be the substance from which the armor was derived. Each new base resource would have special effects, and would react differently with different types of ammunition types and perhaps even shield types! Again, it is the question of depth, and how far into description I should go.

• Professions are another factor I am considering. While not mandatory by any means, since we could easily have civilians who just farm terrain, should they be created with anything other than a basic description? I have the idea to design specific skills that each character may choose from. Some of these professions may even come with a starter ship!

• Yet another concept idea I just came up with is a list of skills and oddities that people may choose from, and have the skills in levels. For instance, you could put points into Gunmanship, which is split into three levels of skill with the weapons, which would explain just how good you are with said weapon. Each rank of skill would require one point. And then do this with other skills!

• Biological Remodeling (pet name being Retros) will be available for purchase on the black market, or perhaps by signing up with the military (whichever's) that experiments on their soldiers. These would come with a slight chance of your character dying, but will have heavy benefits, perhaps something like telekinesis, pyrokinesis, insectokineses (control of bugs), etc. These would allow physical alterations as well.

• Character historical archetypes is another idea I have just come up with. Perhaps you would like to be a noble of some sort, or a rural rat, or a character brought up in the military. Perhaps like the concept I have for Professions, this would offer bonus and negatives that might include what you have access to and what you start with.

• Different religions for each race, with perhaps a dominant one overall that has influences on life.

Those are just some of the ideas I have, and what seems a reoccurring theme in issues is depth. Just how deep into description should I go, because I want it to be where you have to MAKE your place in life instead of just being given it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Mee: Right. XP

Lan: God the text is back!

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

iOath
*Walks back in* What's a cat appointment?

It's for the vet to get updated on her shots and get checked, she needs her teeth cleaned and I got her sedatives for the plane too.

Shinny- you mean Pm you?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games