Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm

*cringes*
You're actually making me feel bad here! gonk
Fine I'll force myself to remember rolleyes
It was something about a repetition spell to keep casting it until it was broken and then i put in my specialties of nightmares and it was to have you dream that draa was taking over your life and that the gap between reality and the dream state would start to blur over time... you know standard stuff... confused and then you would feel like pink was a safety color and you would have an uncontrollable urge to dress as a ballerina and do ballet.
That's all just a nice little nightmare! gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

*sets his glass down and pinches the bridge of his nose* I don't think "nice little nightmare" really describes it very well stressed

Apparently Draa taking over my life meant me becoming a prunny and Ryzan leaving me for Draa... then killing himself... *rubs his forehead and takes a deep breath* I think you should probably just stick with your normal nightmares instead of trying to fiddle around with angelic ones next time... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:18 pm

eek
okay okay - I'll stay out of the forbidden spell book...
rolleyes I dont' get to have any fun...
so many consequences... gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

It's better that you know just what you're dealing with before you start messing around with it. Who know... maybe one of these days you might end up doing something hazardous to yourself as the result of it *sips his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:45 pm

*suddenly recalls her obvious memory loss as of late and the words "hazardous to yourself* ring in her brain*
stressed
damn-it...
*lights a clove*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

*lifts an eyebrow* .... I take it perhaps you already know a little something about that then?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 pm

No I don't! scream
That's the problem...... stare

*lets out a drag that carries off a smoke dragon again*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

*snuffs out her clove then gets up*
well i should head down to my chambers.
tata

*pushes her hair behind her shoulder and heads to the office then does the security measures*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 pm

*After giving Rod an entire in depth tour of the Jade Dragon and Pandoras Box Luxe Spa, she sits with him in the Jade Dragon while he has a sampling of the sushi and she orders him the best bottle of sake the Jade Dragon has to offer. The two have a detailed discussion about the architecture and interior design of the different facilities of the MW.

She also tells him about the place she has in Upper GGG and about the remodeling she is doing over there. Telling him it will take some time to be completely finished, but once it is she would be more than happy to have him out there to take a look at the entire estate and the meticulously manicured grounds.

Rod enjoys his sampling of sushi and sake very much and lets her know he will be returning with his camera and she is giddy about a potential full color feature in this very prestigious magazine. You just can't buy publicity like that. wink

She heads off to the Pandoras Box to get a manicure and after looking at the time, she high tails it back briefly through the Main Bar waving to Leko and TES on her way through to her office, her dogs following right behind her. She does the security measures, walks down the corridor and into her chambers. She's got to get dinner started…and she's late! gonk *
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Waking up later than she expected to, she yawns and stretches, getting up out of her bed and heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After a good long shower, she heads into her closet to find something to wear for the evening up in the bar.

A while later, dressed and ready to go, she grabs her phone and keys and heads out the door, locking it behind her and heading down the corridor. She does the security scans and heads out to the main bar.

Tossing her phone down on the bar, she goes about preparing her usual, making it a bit stronger than she usually does. Heading to her favorite seat at the bar, she sips her drink and looks over the pictures Dec sent her the night before, taking her time and thoroughly appreciating each one. twisted

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Taking a deep breath, she finishes her drink and gets up to make another. Adding a twist of lime to it, she returns to her seat at the bar.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

*Walks into MW and sees Katana. He goes up to the bar where she is, has a seat and slides her key to her.* Kat…I got your message at the Department just the other day. I know you said not to stop by, but I wanted to return your key to you and see how you are doing. You look beautiful as always. wink *He smiles at her.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Dec pauses just outside the bar and stretches his arm carefully. When he is satisfied with its range of motion, he walks quietly into the bar. He sees Katana sitting with her back to the door so he sneaks up behind her. In a quickmotion he threads his arms around her small waist and kissed her neck just below the ear.

"Well now, whatever have I caught?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm

*Gives this guy a look over and raises an eyebrow. Deep down, he knew this would happen and he doesn't blame her one bit. He stands and extends his hand to this guy.* Hi there. I'm not sure if we've met. My name is Officer Showcase. I don't want to interrupt anything, just stopping by to give back Kat something that belongs to her.

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Dec looked up and noticed the cop at the bar for the first time. Recognising the name, Dec straightened and released Katana. He shook Showcase's hand firmly.

"Decorera. I think I may have seen you once quite a while ago but I think you must have not been in uniform. Sorry I didn't recognise you."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games