Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:43 pm
kylie_xyooj
mufftigg
Yeah, but I don't own any collectibles. sweatdrop

The most valuable things that I own are my mood bubble, smashing cities, tama's basket, and the barton water festival shirt.

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

I also make very little effort to get other things as I am rather happy with what I have right now. That, and I am way too apathetic about it. sweatdrop

OoOOo.....add smashing cities to it..the fire burning one! the colors might go well.... ^_^ and since your going with the gothic look..it might do well...just a suggestion...

well, i'll gift, you muff, as a guild buddy. (just promise to be more active here)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:45 pm
i get the feeling im being ignored  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:47 pm
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj
mufftigg

The most valuable things that I own are my mood bubble, smashing cities, tama's basket, and the barton water festival shirt.

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

I also make very little effort to get other things as I am rather happy with what I have right now. That, and I am way too apathetic about it. sweatdrop

OoOOo.....add smashing cities to it..the fire burning one! the colors might go well.... ^_^ and since your going with the gothic look..it might do well...just a suggestion...

well, i'll gift, you muff, as a guild buddy. (just promise to be more active here)

You don't have to get me anything. And I do try to be active... I'm just so busy with school and music lessons and everything. That, and I am practically running my friend's guild for her, since she is never on. sweatdrop  
fubar0
i get the feeling im being ignored

sry bout that. just dont know how to improve you...  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

fubar0
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

dont add anything else.... just loose the cat paws you're looking good already. don't let other people clutter your avatar. 9.8/10

am i doing that to it? sorry...geebers...didn't realize that. anywhoo...just my suggestions...take it or leave it ^_^

so....does the blue shirt look better or the white one??

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:49 pm
mufftigg
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

You don't have to get me anything. And I do try to be active... I'm just so busy with school and music lessons and everything. That, and I am practically running my friend's guild for her, since she is never on. sweatdrop

you should get it by now. 7k for my pixie down the drain. lol. not as bad as dammie for his g-blade though  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:51 pm
kylie_xyooj
fubar0
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

dont add anything else.... just loose the cat paws you're looking good already. don't let other people clutter your avatar. 9.8/10

am i doing that to it? sorry...geebers...didn't realize that. anywhoo...just my suggestions...take it or leave it ^_^

User Image

lol, you're better than me at judging now.  
kylie_xyooj
fubar0
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

User Image

bloo. 10/10 on the current avvie by the way. simple and riskque. i think you should keep it.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

kylie_xyooj
fubar0
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

User Image

The blue one make you match the unicorn better, but my personal prefence was the white one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:54 pm
mufftigg
kylie_xyooj
fubar0
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

User Image

The blue one make you match the unicorn better, but my personal prefence was the white one.

I agree with you on both subjects. ^_^ Awww....Ron so nice to donate to you. Guess that makes you sort of accountable to stay active on here huh?  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:55 pm
mufftigg
kylie_xyooj
fubar0
mufftigg

Yeah, I know. I'm poor.

User Image

either looks great to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Ronzalpha201

well...thank you sir Ron. ^_^ May I ask of you to rate the dream avi please. Just for fun. You think I should try questing for it?  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:03 pm
*sighs*
I have a donation for you mate
*cries*

I have about 12k from my...*sobs*...G...Blade....*sobs violently*...

It's yours *sniffle*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:03 pm
kylie_xyooj
Ronzalpha201

well...thank you sir Ron. ^_^ May I ask of you to rate the dream avi please. Just for fun. You think I should try questing for it?

yes and a 10/10. beautiful on the matching.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Me?

wow...I just threw all of my collects together~ (- Snow)  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games