Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 337 338 339 340 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Graydon Ironshield rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 2, 1, 8, 2, 2, 2, 8, 3 Total: 42 (10-100)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:39 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Ron moved into his usual starting position and awaited the release of the balls. As soon as the Quaffle was released, he launched himself into action.

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
addaellis

User ImageAC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Initial Face-off
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah barely grabbed it - but she got the first quaffle .She took off toward the goal

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: + 8 stealing =
Trying to: get to the goal 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Sure Flick and Erikk were on better terms now, but Flick had years of pent up emotions toward Erikk - and there was always one great place to take that out at - the quidditch field.

Once the chasers were off - Flick found a blunger and aimed it straight for Erikk's left arm.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Position: Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦❦❦
Roll: 10 +2 = 12 miss
Trying to: Hit Erikk

Quote:

Quote:

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:48 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
5th Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Hufflepuff
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "Hufflepuff's going down."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Straight out the gate and Flick was coming at him with the bludgers. Luckily, he saw it coming in time and was able to move out of the way, but did they seriously go for his good arm?! Clever, sure, but what had them so worked up already?

Well, that was fine. Erikk had some pent up frustrations to vent himself. He swooped in for a bludger and smacked it right back at Flick.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                Final Roll: 14 - HIT unless blocked

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:51 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Focused

Time to hop to it. Once Karah made off with the quaffle, Aedan wasted no time in going on the offense. A bludger whirred past Erikk, and Áedán took advantage, swinging his bat to redirect it towards Ron.

AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                              Final Roll: 7 - Miss!

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:57 pm
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
5th Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Hufflepuff and Slytherin
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "We're wasting no time today, aren't we?"

Ivan had gone into this match intending to target Karah once she made off with the quaffle. He didn't account for having to make for the block in the first minute of the match, but here he was! This Knapp sibling feud was going to be a hassle this match, wasn't it?

Though Flick's bludger missed, Erikk's went straight for them. Ivan swooped in to save his teammate. If he could just redirect that bludger, hopefully he could manage a hit on Áedán.

AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +2 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 12 - Block failed!

OOC:
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:02 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

Ron was just a moment slow in getting the initial toss-up, and now he was hurrying after Karah, hoping he could force a change of possession.

OOC:
addaellis

Action: Attempted steal
Effect Value: 14 (Miss)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah waved and blew a kiss toward Ron as he attempted to steal the quaffle - "Gotta try harder than that!" She said toward him, as she continued to the goals.

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: + 8 stealing =
Trying to: get to the goal 2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

Flick missed their shot against Erikk - but Erikk took aim back at Flick. Ivan tried to defend Flick, but missed. Flick let out a scree, as they tried to defend themself.

Lives: ❦❦❦✗
Roll: 13 +2 = 15 ouch
Trying to: Not Die

Quote:

Quote:

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:14 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "Hufflepuff's going down."

Erikk gave a satisfied smirk as he hit his mark. "Is that all you've got?" He called out to his sibling as he went for a second bludger, "Come on, I think you can do better than that!" If he could keep their attention on him and away from Karah, that'd be fantastic.

He shot a bludger, straight over Flick's head, aiming for Nora.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                Final Roll: 3 - Hit Self!

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:20 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Focused

Áedán might have missed the first time, but that was fine. Ron didn't manage to steal the quaffle anyway.

He had to bring up his arm to cover his mouth to hide his laugh at Erikk's mishap. He definitely had that coming from a mile away. Áedán wasted to further time, and made for another hit towards Ron.

AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                              Final Roll: 9 - Miss!

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:22 pm
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
5th Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Hufflepuff and Slytherin
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "We're wasting no time today, aren't we?"

Ivan cringed when the bludger made contact with Flick. He... Really needed to practice his defense more. Had he managed to protect his friend even once this season?

He'd make it up to them. Seeking out a bludger, he hit it and aimed at Karah.

AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +2 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 1 - Hit Self!

OOC:
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:22 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

Failing in his first effort, Ron continued his pursuit.

OOC:
addaellis

Action: Attempted steal
Effect Value: 25 Change of Possession  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:26 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

Ron slid in and managed to pop the ball from Karah's grasp. He executed a hard backflip on his broomstick, resulting in him flying upside down in the other direction, as he tucked the ball under his arm, and accelerated away.

OOC:
addaellis

Action: Running the ball (1/3)
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:27 pm
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

Flick had a small injury to their ankle, but it was fine, who needed ankles to play beater. They took another aim at Erikk, after Erikk had hit himself because the guy was a goof.

Lives: ❦❦❦✗
Roll: 9 +2 -1 (damage) = 10 (miss)
Trying to: Hit Erikk

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 337 338 339 340 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games