Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm
*stretches out in his chair, smiling as he watches everyone playing*

Those muffins were good. Are there any more?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:25 pm
Amy smiled brightly from her spot on the couch. "I'm so glad you all had fun, too!! This is the biggest group we've ever had over here, I think. Well, at least since I've lived here. We should all get together like this more often."

She smiled over at Mitri. "And since I have a car, we can always come up and get you, if you want!"

Amy looked over at Velcore's question and giggled. "Oh sweetie. Of COURSE there are more muffins. I'm glad you liked them."

She looked at everyone and smiled. "However, I was thinking that maybe we could take the leftovers over to Aqua Springs and we could all spend the day there. What do you all think?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 pm
Sounds good to me, as long as we stop at my house first so I can make sure the rest of my pets have food and water. *reaches over and scratches Velcore's neck*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 pm
That shouldn't be a problem, Kits. It's not like you live very far away or anything. *chuckles*

*playing with the pets, completely misses what Amy says to him*

*sighs happily when Kits gets his itchy spot right away*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 pm
Thistle wasn't paying much attention, either. She was nuzzled closely to Mitri on his lap and dozing.

Amy laughed and quickly stood up from the couch. "Great! Sounds like a plan!"

She summoned a gentle breeze around her hair to help dry it a lot faster. In a few moments, it was mostly dry. It was a little frizzy, but she didn't care.

"Okay, let's stop by Kits and then head to AS. Everyone that can carry something safely, please do so. We have a lot of leftovers to take over to AS."

She went into the kitchen, draped her towel over the oven handle, and started gathering things. Then, she followed everyone out of the house to Kits'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 pm
*complains when Kits stands up. She was comfortable!

Sorry, Silver. *once everybody was ready, Kits led them to her house and fed the rest of her pets, who had eaten all of the food she'd left for them the night before. After that, they all went to Aqua Springs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:03 pm
damecharlie
I'm glad you like it. -her eyes darken as she slowly pulls him- Look here at the buttons, Flame... twisted You'll have to unwrap me to try it on... -she chuckles darkly as they disappear into the dark-

-smirks in amusement again as he follows behind dame, his coat trailing behind her train-like. dame leads him to the leather couch, making a show of gathering the mass material around her and sitting primly on one cushion, crossing one leg over the other. He then notices her shoes, which were now pink stilettos. Quirking a brow, he could also see a peek of red, pink, and white coming from her shoe. Leaning over, he watched her face as he slowly unbuttoned the coat, not taking his eyes off hers until he felt the last button undone.

Eyes still trained on hers, in one swift movement, he straightens up, grabs her by the forearms and pulls her up with him, slipping the coat from her frame to puddle around her feet. As her face flushed and breath caught, he finally unlocked their eyes and let his roam over her new outfit. he reached out and fingered the lace of her cincher, then crept his fingers around her waist and pulled her close-

So this is what took so long? Mmmm, worth the wait. How about I try that on later. There's something else I wanna try on first.. twisted

-he then leans down, capturing dames lips in a hard yet gentle kiss, deepening it until he had her panting-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:27 pm
-dame tries not to fidget in arousal as he slowly unbuttons his coat, keeping her face calm and collected. She gasps as he swiftly snatched her up, dropping his coat to the floor. Her eyes continue to darken and goosebumps rise up all over her skin as his eyes drag across her outfit, taking it in, looking like they are ready to gobble her up. She smirks, exactly what she wanted. A barely audible gasps escapes her lips as he pulls her close. She smirks at him again and acts coy-

Mmmhm... twisted -she wraps her arms around his neck, hanging slightly- I'm glad you approve...

-before she could finish, he is kissing, sending tingles down her spine. He doesn't let up until she is panting for breath, entire body hot and waiting. She glares at him with bedroom eyes and scrapes her lower lip across her teeth. She quickly spun him around and pushes him hard, having him careen backwards until he falls onto the couch. She quickly straddles him and traps him in place, running her lips lightly up his neck, breathing in his scent before giving him a n**. She then trails her teeth down his neck, barely touching him, clenching with her thighs to keep him in place. One hand is gripping his shoulder while the other one has snaked its way into his hair-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:38 pm
(( User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm
-tunneling his hands deep into her hair, he pulls her into another kiss, knocking his hat off in the process. Keeping one hand in her hair, he uses the other to toss the hat across the room. He also removes his glasses and haphazardly drops them beside the couch. He then returns his hand to her hair, scratching along her scalp as he bit her lower lip and kissed along her jawline. With a slight tug, he pulls dame back to get just to get enough space in between them so he can unbutton and remove his jacket. As he's busy with that, she removes his cravat and unbuttons his shirt, raking her nails down his chest and torso as she does-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
(( User Image ))

{{ rofl rofl rofl We're being haved Faerie, I promise! twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm
Flame Knightmaer
Faerie KatrinaZ
(( User Image ))

(( *waves wand and a bag of popcorn appears* Uh huh ... and I'm just lurking too. LOL ))  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm
(( wink @ Faerie. Don't get too excited, honey. twisted Wouldn't want that popcorn to go to waste. twisted ))

-she groans as he buries his hands in her hair and scratches along her scalp, biting her lower lip. She eyes his chest greedily as she uncovers it, pulling the shirt back over his shoulders to trap his arms a bit. She growls and leans down, kissing his chest and neck-

You know, this -she kisses his pecs- Was very... -kiss- very distracting the other day... -she nibbles and sucks and licks as she talks. dame wonders if he'll notices the peppermint smelling lotion she put all over the rest of her body. She chuckles inwardly thinking about it. twisted Once he hit her chest, he might just be in for a surprise. twisted -

((Edited slightly))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm
Flame Knightmaer
Faerie KatrinaZ
(( User Image ))

/MOD MODE engaged
And see that you do.

Tomorrow.
ninja

burning_eyes  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm
(( Oh popcorn never goes to waste, if I can help it any! wink *munches on her popcorn* 4laugh ))

EDIT:
(( *Waves to FireSpark* Yay! Back up! LOL 4laugh ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games