Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:49 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Maybe all he needs is friends, then. Hell...maybe...maybe we could be those friends?" the violinist pondered as they drove into downtown.

"Yeah...so drunk you don't remember what we did or....wait, what? Who? Oh, Na-kun...have you got something naughty on your mind?" Ryu chuckled, taking a right a little too sharp, causing Naoko to nearly fall on him, save for the seat belt that barely kept him in place.

"Sorry...you're just such a distraction. There should be a law against Naoko-ing while driving." he stuck out his tongue, breezing through a yellow light, going on their way.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Welcome to my Nightmare...I hope I didn't scare you.

"Borrow from Shou's work?" Izo glanced back from his lovely view. I don't think so Hayato-kun. Don't make your work a copy of another artist. Find your own image. But a few more theatrics are always welcomed by the fans." he did agree to that but in many ways, Izo was smart about one thing. Any Smash artist copying Shou's dynamic style would just be seen as a copy cat.

"I think that you can come up with something original if you take a little time to think things through." Izo finally said as he looked back towards the city lights.

"Yes...that you do. I expect that will be quite a challenge because he's got a head start. But, you've always been one to like...a challenge." His fingers walked along the glass as if trying to touch something beyond the window. "No...nothing more right now. You've already got enough on your plate. If I see progress, maybe I'll give you a kitty treat to tidy you over. I do expect results."

There was a dark grin on his face reflecting in that glass. He could see his dark star sitting there looking all like the hungry wolf. Maybe he'd see promise in Hayato again? "One month, give me something good. Now go...get to work."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Hit a club?" Hideki wondered aloud. Well...he did love to dance. And drink. Especially drink.
Yes...this was a very good idea!

Standing up, he was eager to go and get dressed as quickly as possible, get out there, and get on the floor, drink in hand.

"Oh...but I'm really not awesome at all, though. I'm just human. Anyone in my situation would be the same way. It's what we're built for, in the end...survival." Chiyou grinned, then dashed upstairs to put on his cutest little slutboy outfit.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Seriously? That's good news if it is Izzy Lucky. I mean there are other Japanese on this island. Did he mention what the guy looked like? You knew what Izzy Lucky was wearing that night. Were you able to get more details?" Of course, it sounded like Izzy but he couldn't say for certain. But the man was apt to be helpful more so than others even though Hiroki wasn't sure what the man would have done in such and emergency situation.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You're just too easily distracted." Naoko teased, leaning back in the chair again and really trying hard to keep his hands to himself. "And no I don't have anything naughty on my mind. I just want to get so drunk that I wake up and don't remember anything... or how I got where I end up... would it be bad to say I'd welcome a hangover?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "A big a** hangover where I have to go into the studio in dark shades with coffee and wince every time I hit a piano key."
The blond laughed softly, actually amused by the idea.
"Maybe I'd write a song about being too drunk?"

Laughing, Kai nodded, "You've got that right. Survival of the fittest... and apparently you're damn fit, Hi-chan." he teased, watching the younger man run upstairs.

Luckily, Nakai had brought over a few changes of clothes for himself... and had the perfect outfit.
He rummaged around in the closet he was using downstairs, pulling out a pair of dark maroon tight pants that had a snake print to them of black. Next came a fitting shirt with sleeves down just past his elbows. The shirt itself had a criss crossed pattern, like someone had been slashing at it, in black stitch, whereas the shirt itself was a blood red, though not as dark as his pants. Finally came the boots, black leather with pointed toe that fit under the pants, and a black fedora, with a little swatch of red on the band to match. He even tied a scarf around his waist that was also black with streaks of red.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Yuuji shook his head, "He didn't give more details than that, except that there was another Japanese man with him who looked rather flamboyant, urging them to hurry." there was a knowing look in Takagi's gaze. "Shou is MORE than flamboyant, Hiroki. It's a damn good chance it was them. From what I've observed of Izzy Lucky... he'd help someone in need."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"No no no...I think you misunderstood. I don't mean to borrow from his style, music, or anything like that. More...his mentality. If such a thing is even possible. Of course I know if it isn't original, it isn't worth doing. What I do has to be something that's totally me, but different from what I have been. I'll figure it out, no problem." Hayato gave a Cheshire grin and leaned back on his elbows on Matsumoto's desk.

"Ok then. I'll give you progress. The promise of treats makes me feel so...productive. Arigato, Matsumoto-sama..." the dark star gave a wink and hopped up, padding out of the room like a dog that had been given a command.

All of his files were at home, so Jun promptly headed right there to get to work arranging his music, and coming up with show and costume ideas.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Having gotten on the phone as soon as he left Hiroki's room, Nezumi had all of his calls made within two hours. All of the previously scheduled appointments that hadn't been dealt with were now taken care of, and he had spoken with the secretary about the fan mail, getting a good response. Lots of people were concerned about Narcissus, and were sending well-wishes.

Heading out of his room, Nezumi marched his way right to Narcissus' door, rapping on it several times.

User Image

"Easily distracted, huh? Kinda hard not to be with you around, my little sexy." Ryu pulled up to the club, parking himself around back. He hated letting valets take his car, sometimes. It really, really depended on the place.

"I don't care how drunk you get, as long as you're happy, babe. Now come on, we've got asses that need shaking." Ryu hopped out of the car and slid on a cool pair of shades, ready to roll.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

Upstairs, Chiyou dug through his clothes the best he could. It took him a while, because he had to touch everything to be sure exactly what it was he was handling. What little he could see of the patterns and colors he could only view up close.

Finally, he had an outfit together. Black PVC booty shorts and a midriff-baring top that matched. The material gleamed like it had just been polished. Grabbing a pair of black PVC stilettos that he had nicknamed his "b***h boots", the outfit was complete.
Makeup was difficult, so he settled with simple black eyeliner. He could put that on in the dark even before he lost his sight, so easy enough.

Marching downstairs, he stood with one hip cocked out, looking somewhat like a prostitute.

"Ok, stud. I'm ready to go."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Yawning, Akihiko walked through his suite. The musician had taken a break about two hours earlier... one hour for sleep, thirty minutes for lunch, and another thirty minutes for a shower.

Right now, he'd just stepped out of the shower...
Clad only in a white fluffy towel around the waist and another slung over both shoulders, the barefoot musician, who's hair was still wet, opened the door.

Blue eyes focused in, barely resisting the urge to roll. "It's you. Took you long enough to listen to two damn songs." Narcissus spoke, getting out of the way and letting Nezumi in.

He closed the door promptly behind the man, before walking toward the kitchen.

If one looked close enough, they could see a few bruises on the back of Akihiko's right leg, down below the knee. He was still healing from his elevator escapades, after all. His head had a fresh bandage on it, though the musician knew he'd need to change it again when his hair had finished drying. Heavy padded was barely evident on two spots of his head; one on the top above his right eye, and the other almost behind his left ear. Black hair stuck out around the bandage, giving him a somewhat punk or piratey look. The scar from his previous surgery had been reopened as an entry point, the spot above his right eye and back, so it was impossible to see the spots where the hair had been shaved for the procedure.

Of course, Narcissus was still thinner than usual, his muscles less pronounced than his fans would be used to, but he still cut a damn impressive figure.

Walking into the kitchen of the suite, his back was to Nezumi... a back that was littered with dark bruises. Especially a particularly nasty one in the shape of a bar, from the hand railing of the elevator, that trailed from just below his right shoulder all the way to his left hip. The doctors had fixed his ribs, one had been broken and the others simply dislocated, but he'd refused to bandage his chest.

His head was enough.

However... there was also a scar on his back. Very faint... very old... below and to the right of his neck. Where that came from though, only Akihiko and a select few others knew.
Usually no one noticed it at all...

Narcissus grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and opened it. He grabbed a second and tossed it across the room to land in the chair which Nezumi had been about to sit in.
Rather the chair than bean the man in the face.

"So why did it take you do long, hmm?" the young man asked as he drank in the water, using his free hand to maneuver the towel around his shoulders up to dry his dripping hair a bit more.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

There it was again. The attitude to end all attitudes.
Nothing out of the ordinary, at least.

Of course, it did startle him a bit when he was about to sit down and a bottle of water came flying at him, landing in the chair.
With a sigh, he picked it up and sat down, opening it and taking a sip.

"Thank you for the water." he said calmly, crossing his legs.

Looking Narcissus in the eye, he began.

"Well, it didn't take me long at all to listen to the music. I actually listened to the songs several times within the first couple of hours. I listened to them earlier today, as well. I was mostly giving you time to do your thing, and during that time, I gathered my insights on your songs. I knew if you needed me, you would call. So...where to begin. I've made sure all of the appointments you had have been cancelled. Well...more like temporarily put on hold, seeing that everybody is more eager now to speak with you than they were before. They're aware that you need a little time, and I told them that when you gave me the go-ahead, I would be calling and re-scheduling. I checked with your secretary as well, and your fans have been sending you so much mail it can barely be kept up with. Not your usual mail, either. They're very concerned for you, it seems. A lot of your fans really do have an emotional connection to you and your music. I'd recommend you do something for the fans at some point after we return to Japan. As far as your songs...they sound great. The quality of your voice is magnificent, though you do sound slightly weak in some places. It isn't something most people would notice, though I'd advise you go over it and see what you think."

There. He'd said it, done it, and kept it business like Narcissus wanted.
Now...to see how he reacted.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Naoko slipped out of the car, looking rather sleek in white tight pants with a long sleeved deep purple button up shirt that had no top three buttons, giving off a sweet v-neck.

Of course he was still wearing his shades too...

"Long as you're right there beside me, I couldn't be happier." the blond teased as he grabbed onto Ryu's arm and pulled him along.

Nakai was standing near the door, putting his cigarettes into his back pocket... when Chiyou came down the stairs.

And he just burst out laughing...

"Gomen! Gomen Hi-chan..." he kept laughing, leaning against the wall. "God you look like I should pay you right now, hahahaha. Get over here!"

Pulling Chiyou close, Nakai ruffled his hair until it looked nice and mussed. "There... that makes you look better." the guitarist smiled.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm

User Image

Ryu, in his usual black and white, smiled like he was the richest man in the world. Naoko was happy, and that made him a thousand times as happy.

Heading into the club, the lights glimmered off of his tight black pants, which had a velvety filigree pattern on them with a bit of stardust glitter. His tight white linen top looked stunning with them, especially with the interesting Victorian cut.

In the club the demon of a man ordered them drinks, and looked around, getting used to the crowd that was out tonight.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

"Do...do you not like it?" Chiyou shrank back, feeling entirely self-conscious now. He must look a fool for Kai to say something like that.

Not to mention...sometimes he felt like he was nothing more than the guitarist's little whore, though he usually shook such negative thoughts off, attributing them to his own selfishness and bitterness. Still a child, he got angry when he didn't get what he wanted...whenever he felt hurt.

"I'll change if you want." the kid mumbled, not wanting to feel so...put out there...if Kai thought it made him look trashy.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm

"Weak?"
That was the word that Akihiko chose to hone in on at first.

He walked back into the living room, capped bottle of water dangling from one hand. "The songs carry deep emotions, Nezumi." he didn't use a suffix for the man's name... mainly cause he hadn't garnered the musician's respect yet. "If my voice doesn't seem weak, the emotion won't come across properly. It's a simple deduction. If I feel like I'm about to cry..." he was standing in front of Nezumi, leaning forward until his face was just a few inches from that of the other man, "Then the emotion transfers. If I simply sing the song... the meaning is lost and the music becomes pointless."

Strangely, Akihiko reached out and took Nezumi's chin in one hand, forcing the manager to keep looking at him. "Would you rather I be a robot and simply spout out meaningless lyrics?"

For now... Narcissus ignored the bits about schedules and fans.
Music was important.
More than anything else right now...

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Within minutes of entering the club, Naoko had a whiskey and coke on ice in his hand and was sipping it quickly, wanting to start that buzz as soon as possible.

The music was bright and vibrant, he recognized it as a work of the group m.o.v.e and really enjoyed the club's taste in tunes. He sat down in a small booth, pulling Ryuukaze after him.

"No dancing til I'm buzzed." the blond teased, leaning over... about to kiss Ryu... when someone ran up to the both of them with a camera.

And not just any camera... one for professional photographers... a paparazzi...

Quickly, Naoko adjusted how he was sitting, acting as if the lean were simply to shift his position... not to be intimate with his lover... as the camera man started snapping photo after photo.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

"No, no...you misunderstood. Not those parts, the emotion is perfect.That I wouldn't ever want you to change that in your songs. It's...stirring. vital, even, to your music. If it weren't there, then I would have some real complaints. What I was speaking of were some of the more...how do I say it...strong moments. It seemed almost as if your energy wasn't quite there. Almost, but not quite. Again, it isn't something I think is a problem, per se. The music is past par. You may just want to make sure you're resting properly and taking the absolute best care of yourself, because it can and will reflect in small ways. Just...listen to it a few more times, and if it suits you, then it's absolutely good to go."

It was an honest answer, and Nezumi thought it perfectly suitable. After all, that was the case. The music was practically flawless. That had been the only minute detail he could even point out, and it really didn't matter, as long as Narcissus didn't think it mattered.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games